Urgent : any nanny who comes to house to take care during week days?

Koala-Mummy

Dear all..

Is anyone familiar with this?

Am having apprehension regarding sending my baby to infant care .. She can be quite challenging to manage .. Is there such like a nanny who comes to my house from morning to evening to take care ?

If you think your baby is "can be quite challenging to manage", it is best to send to infant care. Reason? At least in infantcare, there are more teachers there to "monitor each other"... rather than to leave it to one caretaker, whom may not be the best fit for your baby.... challenging babies, maybe out of 4 teachers, one can manage? There are 3 pairs of eyes watching what she does to your challenging baby! At home, or with nanny, for me, it is more risky!

If you think your baby is "can be quite challenging to manage", it is best to send to infant care. Reason? At least in infantcare, there are more teachers there to "monitor each other"... rather than to leave it to one caretaker, whom may not be the best fit for your baby.... challenging babies, maybe out of 4 teachers, one can manage? There are 3 pairs of eyes watching what she does to your challenging baby! At home, or with nanny, for me, it is more risky!
Thanks. You got a point .. Am just worried the infant care folks may let her cry long time or Pek cek u know? My house got my dad.

Hai. Breaks my heart. My girl is very naive.. Just likes to drink lots of milk and burped in a special position... Not sure others will suit her ..

It is not easy to get someone local to goto your house for babysitting. The babysitters usually prefer to be at their own home, own freedom, own timing - i.e. clean and cook for their own family, watch TV, chat with neighbours, etc. You can try the infant care - it gets pretty cheap with subsidy for citizens. Also, it is "professional care", people that had been shortlisted by their employers, monitored by the management and other fellow teachers. Mine and my friend's "difficult" baby had done well at infantcare - they sort of fall into a routine (because they need to handle all the other babies, too)... and once they get a hang of the routine, it is okay. My friend used to comment that the teacher handles her baby much better than herself.

Between infantcare and maid, I would rather go with infantcare anytime. Because, in a household, certainly there will be time when the baby is left alone with the maid - during shower, mealtimes, naptimes, etc etc. Your father cannot be the tick that follows the maid around the clock.

Back