Any Home based job

Am a mother of 3. Looking for any home based job.

Am good in mathematics and willing to offer maths tuition also for small groups.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all,

Congrats to all of you on the babies!

Im a mother to a pair of 4months old twins, so I know how it is like to be searching for work and still wanting to look after the babies.

Im looking for a home-based freelance seamstress with their own sewing machines. If you are keen to take up this job, or if you know of anyone else who is keen, kindly contact me at [email protected] or 92200260.

Thank you.

Home Based Order Processor

Each Order Processed earns USD$25

No limit to how many orders you can processed.You will be processing orders via email.Earnings are dependent on amount of time and effort given. If you would like more information, please contact [email protected]

hi any body looking for home-based opportunity . I have joined one and I find it interesting . if you would like to know more please pm me or wats app 81222408

You can try transcribing services at www.rev.com - I wanted to sign up but got to do a test and it's not so easy cos it's listening to american accent, but worth a shot. Read about it at some other mummy forum.

E Txe: thanks for your post.i don't own a sewing machine but I am more into sewing and craft. If you still have any projects let me know.

Zubairiya: I have messaged you.thanks

Subabunny: may I know how to sign up for rev.com? Not managed to see any place to sign up ? Tks

Back