Looking for Post Natal Massage

Try calling Aunty Yati...she did post natal massage for me. Immediately after the 1st massage all blood clot came out...on the 2nd day of massage i can see my tumny flattened after the wrapped, I took the 7 days package n i lost 4kg. She settle my engogement also. For 7 days i paid $450. Her no. is 93838749.

I highly recommend TheOutcallSpa.com
I have weekly prenatal massage with them before i give birth and they are helping me with my postnatal massage now. As mine was c-sec, they send their therapist to do Lymphatic massage for me now to help me clear my water retention, without touching my tummy.
And guest what, within 4 days, i loose 4 kg .

Best of all, they setup massage station at my place, with proper massage bed and towels. Literally hassle free !
Check out the FB video on what to expect :)

I highly recommend TheOutcallSpa.com
I have weekly prenatal massage with them before i give birth and they are helping me with my postnatal massage now. As mine was c-sec, they send their therapist to do Lymphatic massage for me now to help me clear my water retention, without touching my tummy.
And guest what, within 4 days, i loose 4 kg .

Best of all, they setup massage station at my place, with proper massage bed and towels. Literally hassle free !
Check out the FB video on what to expect :)

How much did u pay for it ?

Try calling Aunty Yati...she did post natal massage for me. Immediately after the 1st massage all blood clot came out...on the 2nd day of massage i can see my tumny flattened after the wrapped, I took the 7 days package n i lost 4kg. She settle my engogement also. For 7 days i paid $450. Her no. is 93838749.
Aunty Yati is good! I just finished my massage with her 2 weeks ago. She is very flexible and can custom her massage to suit you~ I told her my c sec wound still throbs a little and she is very gentle when massaging that area. I didn't have engorgement when she massaged me but her breast massage is really good. After every session I have good milk flow.

Can try to contact winnie.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160529_124905.jpg
    CYMERA_20160529_124905.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 287
Anymore recommendation on post natal. I am looking for one

Hi! You can try Auntie Lynn Ng 9060 5065.

She does post natal massage. Engaged her service previously! very gentle and effective. She does TCM post natal massage which personally i find it more effective!!! *thumbs up*

Her schedule is usually very pack hence she will recommend her sisters to do. her sister help me to do once, pretty good too! :)
i like the fact that they are friendly and their superb skillset :D

I let my baby try their baby massage once a week. Calms my bb and not so cranky. Easier to take care~

Take a look at her client's feedback if you wish to engage her service :D
https://www.facebook.com/Auntielynn...53576588634.1073741827.100000820006729&type=3

Hi how many days do i have to book in advance?

Its better to book as early as possible as there is no deposit needed...bcos one of my fren try to book her 1 mth b4 her EDD but she was already fully booked.

If you prefer Malay style massage, this lady called Nur is very good. $60/hr come to your house, engage one week have discount. She is experienced and friendly. Due to no one baby sitting, I only did 3 days but find it effective, esp the engorgement massage. +65 9234 1225

Back