books - Famous Five, Secret Seven, Magic School Bus

xjysg

Prefer to sell 4 sets of books. Please note that they are preloved, brown, some with brown spots, almost all books are wrapped in plastic. Collection at Yew Tee MRT weekday, daytime (pls state time and I'll see if I can meet) or my place most of the day.
Price for all books - $50 (preferred sale)
Individually,
The Secret Seven (10 books) - $10
The Famous Five (11 books) - $10
Magic School Bus (20 books) - $25
Nate the Great (10 books - 2 books were bought from NLB sale and conditions are not very good) - $8
2016 books - Secret Seven.jpg
2016 books - Famous Five.jpg
2016 books - Magic School Bus.jpg
2016 books - Nate the Great.jpg

Last edited:

Hi, keen in , deal in Yew Tee :
pls pm me for deal time

So far, all books are still available.

Please do note the books are well-care for but due to age they are brown with brown spots.

I would like to clear them out by this week. You can get all the books at $40 if you can drop by my place to get them (by this Sunday).

Please note these are all chapter books and they are meant from aged 6 - 10 (depending on reading ability). Do google to find out more abt the books. Thank you.

Prefer to sell 4 sets of books. Please note that they are preloved, brown, some with brown spots, almost all books are wrapped in plastic. Collection at Yew Tee MRT weekday, daytime (pls state time and I'll see if I can meet) or my place most of the day.
Price for all books - $50 (preferred sale)
Individually,
Magic School Bus (20 books) - $25
Nate the Great (10 books - 2 books were bought from NLB sale and conditions are not very good) - $8
View attachment 630973 View attachment 630974 View attachment 630975 View attachment 630976

do u still have the magic school bus and nate the great?

Back