Anyone pregnant soon after you lost your family member?

Hi All,

I am currently in Hong Kong. This is a very hard week, as my mom passed away in their Government hospital at 4:20 p.m. last Sunday (May 22) due to sudden heart attack. I lost my dad Chinese New Year Eve 9 years ago, in 2007.

Now forever there will be a huge void in my heart.

Prior to her passing, about 10 hours before, she came into my dreams. Scenario as follows: there is a door she has to open, then she gave a very cute baby boy to our Hong Kong domestic home helper. Does that mean something? That I will be pregnant soon? That the end of life will bring a new life? Or any other meaning?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sudden loss is usually the hardest to cope, so do take time out to grief and recuperate your well-being.
If necessary, do find people you are close to to "download" all your emotions, don't bottle up.
As for your dream, I'm not sure if it means anything...only time will tell...but please keep an open mind about it. Don't be so obsessed with the details for now, ok.

I can share with you something my mil told me after she found out I'm pregnant. Take it as a pinch of salt cos it may just be a coincidence.;)
According to my mil, late last year or earlier this year, before she came to know about my pregnancy she dreamt of a beautiful baby monkey.
Her dream.....
She saw my husband sitting under a tree, looking lovingly into a baby crib. At first she thought the baby in the crib may be my husband's niece (she's 2yo this yr) but she was debating why is my husband looking so sweetly at his niece? So she went nearer to the baby crib and looked in. She saw the most beautiful baby monkey she has ever seen (that's what she said..lolx) sleeping soundly inside and my husband told her it's his baby. She could not tell the gender of the baby monkey though.
After that she woke up and wonder what was that all about...I think she only told my SIL about the dream.
Months later, when we informed her about my pregnancy, then she related this story to us...My husband and I were like..."wow". And yup, we are expecting a baby monkey.
And also months later, mil told me that my SIL also dreamt that I got pregnant this yr but not sure what's her dream about...didn't ask my SIL.

Like I said, it could be a coincidence so don't harp on the dream too much...only time will tell. In the mean time, please take care.

Back