Great buys on Amazon + Tips needed / sharing

Koala-Mummy

I bought another natural product .. This time for baby diaper rash :)

Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm Zinc & Lanolin Free Calendula Herbal Diaper Cream, 2 Fluid Ounce

About the Product
  • Hospital recommended, safe, effective, herbal diaper cream formulated with naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs and oils
  • Clinically tested, non-irritating, dermatologically tested ointment, free from the most common allergens, formulated by a Nurse Herbalist
  • Toxin free balm, no petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E, phthalates or parabens
  • Safe for cloth diapers
  • Lanolin free, vegan, zinc free

By the way.. Their free shipping service seems ok.. My first item will arrive 31 Dec. Excited. Pretty fast for free .. Unlike Ali express free which takes more than a month -.- will update :)

My girl is arriving on April .. Still thinking what to buy ..so excited .. Wait I over buy haha

In the mean while fellow mummies please feel free to share .. Or ask me if you need help with Amazon .. The $$ savings really is good ..

Amazon having sales for Philips Avent!!!

ALOT of things are much cheaper than Singapore.

Furthermore if you create their baby registry .. You get :
  • A 10% discount (15% for Prime members) on select items on the registry upon completion
  • A chance to win your Baby Registry
  • Exclusive access to a Welcome Box, Free Ebook and deals (Prime members only)
Create Amazon baby registry now to enjoy more discounts ..

Great for all the sharing. I intend to buy from Amazon too! Thanks for your above links.

Thanks !

I just bought this Baby Ecos Disney Laundry Detergent - Lavender .. It is very cost saving ! Pack of 2 for $24 usd. Each is 2 litres +. Much cheaper than Pigeon etc. Some more it is natural based.

I also bought Fisher-Price Smart Connect Projectjon Mobile at only $60 usd. It is motorised rotation and lights projection. Comes with soothing music etc. And can be controlled by mobile app. Best. Only $60 usd.

I can't imagine having no Amazon.

Only days left to my baby. So excited :)

Amazon having sales for Philips Avent!!!

ALOT of things are much cheaper than Singapore.

Furthermore if you create their baby registry .. You get :
  • A 10% discount (15% for Prime members) on select items on the registry upon completion
  • A chance to win your Baby Registry
  • Exclusive access to a Welcome Box, Free Ebook and deals (Prime members only)
Create Amazon baby registry now to enjoy more discounts ..

Hi, just wondering, did you sign up for the registry and receive the welcome box?

Hi, just wondering, did you sign up for the registry and receive the welcome box?

hey hi .. i wish i did ! by that time i bought most of my items already..wanted to share here as a thanks for all the folks who gave me advice.. anyway for my " ala cart " items, since they are much cheaper vs SG, i am still fine.. did you buy?

Not yet, due in Nov haha, but am starting to check out amazon! :)
Congrats. Am so happy for you and I understand the joy u r now .. Later when I avail. Let me list for you what I bought. This should help give you ideas and make up the free shipping threshold of $125 ;)

Ok. Here goes. These are basically what i bought during my preparations for baby. They are good deals that are cheaper than SG when i compared then.
All are free shipping when you hit $125USD. SAVED ME LOTS OF MONEY :)

Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil, 4-Ounce Bottle > This is for my stretch marks

Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, Natural Diaper Cream, > This is for baby's bottom.
Made with Organic Calendula to Soothe and Moisturize Sensitive Skin,
Vegan and Safe for Cloth Diapers 2 fl. oz.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Calming Lavender Body Wash & Shampoo, Natural Lavender Vanilla
> This is for baby bathing. I wanted some natural. Just becareful dont touch the eyes. This is natural soap.
Hence not "tears free" . I bought 3 and still stock up.

Earth Friendly Products Baby Ecos Disney Laundry Detergent, Lavender and Chamomile, 100 Ounce
> Use this for baby clothes. However since it is natural, sometimes may need to soak etc first as it is not chemically strong
to remove smell etc. It is much more expensive locally!

Dynarex Disposable Underpad, 17 inches X 24 inches, 100 Count > This is for me to put on
my bed when changing baby's diapers etc. Wouldnt want the urine / poop to dirty my bed. Use and throw
very convenient. I bought 6.

Summer Infant Bubbling Bath Mat > Baby cannot support themselves. So i bought this to prevent slips in bath tub.
Got bubbles too. Baby will like.

SwaddleMe Original Swaddle 2-PK, Woodland Friends > This was to swaddle newborn.
The towel manual style can sometimes be cumbersome especially when baby is crying!
Various sizes available.

Burt's Bees Baby Organic Set of 5 Short Sleeve Bodysuits > I love rompers. There colors for boys and girls.
I find it good value since there are 5 of it.

Fisher-Price Smart Connect Deluxe Projection Mobile > This is one of my best buy. Around 50% off local price.
Can be controlled by mobile app to start rotation, projection and music. Can even alert you if room got loud sound.

I will be back with more.. i need to go feed baby already.. hope this helps everyone.

Started using
Hi all ..

Anyone got recommendation for body wash? I wish to try new ones for my girl.

I bought these 2 from Amazon. Will try .. Anyone use before?

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath, Lavender & Vanilla, 18 Ounce

And

Little Twig All Natural, Hypoallergenic Baby Wash with a Blend of Lavender, Lemon, and Tea Tree Oils, Calming Lavender Scent, 17 Ounce Bottle

I started using little twig.. It creates LOTS of bubbles. It is also slippery. Be careful. However it makes my baby skin very smooth and soft ..nice .. I like.

Back