Postnatal massage lady to recommend?

Hi, I am an experienced masseur specialized in slimming before and after pregnancy.
Charging @ $40/time and I am contactable at 96425955.

hello..for post and pre-natal, you can try Mdm Layla. she has done massage for over 10 yrs and very very good! press on the points and even stretched my back for me! she would bring the portable massage bed and ask you to choose which oil u prefer. coz i dont like any smell on my body i choose the oil which has no smell. haha.. i still call her whenever my body ache
happy.gif
She charged 5 days for $300. 1 hr 15min massage and body wrap.

Hi can pm or email me ([email protected]) Mdm. Layla's contact ? Thank you!

Hi any more mummies have engaged Rose for postnatal massage, I have made appointment with her for my 2nd pregnancy, would like to know more reviews about her , thank you!

Hi any more mummies have engaged Rose for postnatal massage, I have made appointment with her for my 2nd pregnancy, would like to know more reviews about her , thank you!

Hi Didadi I engaged Rose and finished 5sections with her. Overall I find her massage soso only not very gd as compare to another ML call June.

Firstly, she applied alot of oil till it dripped and did not apply much pressure.

Secondly, she did not push up my womb as compare to June. All Rose did was applying alot of oil on tummy and massage in circular motion.

June after massage still apply Jamu on both my tummy and legs. Bind my tummy then wrap my legs with microwave plastic to force out water.

Let me know if u need June contact.
If u take package, she will bring own massage bed. Her massage is more traditional type which i prefer.

Hi Didadi I engaged Rose and finished 5sections with her. Overall I find her massage soso only not very gd as compare to another ML call June.

Firstly, she applied alot of oil till it dripped and did not apply much pressure.

Secondly, she did not push up my womb as compare to June. All Rose did was applying alot of oil on tummy and massage in circular motion.

June after massage still apply Jamu on both my tummy and legs. Bind my tummy then wrap my legs with microwave plastic to force out water.

If u take package, she will bring own massage bed. Her massage is more traditional type which i prefer.

Hi Greytatty, thank you for sharing, appreciate it.

Yes could you share June's contact ? When did you last engage her? Do you mind sharing the package information as well? Thank you!

I just finished my 7 days with Emmy. I find her quite good. She helped me clear my clots on my breast and pushed up my womb. She also applied a few herbs on my tummy and forhead. I am quite please with her service. She has more than over 10 years of experience.

DidadiMember
Hi Greytatty, thank you for sharing, appreciate it.

Yes

Hi babe would mind to share June contact number?

I use a chinese lady, very good service n results but also ex. If anyone is keen to hv contact pm me. Price I think was Abt $200+/ session. Good for pre/post natal or lactation breast massage. I'm not related to her btw.

i had Mdm Ida (94249829) for my massage. she's really helped to clear my engorgement on her 1st day here and encourage me to bf. after 1 session of binding, my tummy reduced considerably also and belly button went bk in. her session is $50/hr. if u're unable to start your massage yet, she still can go to your place to help u clear your engorgement first.

Hi,

I try to contract her regard about the post natal massage, but she did not reply back to me since yesterday.
Not sure had she change her contact no.?

Hi Mummies,

I just finished my post-natal massage last week. And would like to recommend my ML. She is good & will suggest the number of sessions required for you.

She charges S$50 for each 1hr session.No extra charges for transporation. After the full session, she will give you a velcro binder & the slimming cream to bind yrself.

Interested, can contact Mdm Emma.Contact No. : 9182 2373

Hi decembersag,

Can check with you whether Mdm Emma, contact no. still contact able?

Hi i am lucky to find a good postnatal massage lady for my first n my second baby (4th months old) .Winnie is very patience and caring. Well! I really enjoy her massage. Hahaha i manage to slim down fast before going back to work. I get her in to do body massage over weekends. Oh must call earlier to make booking Hp 90880592.

Last edited:
Hi i am lucky to find a good postnatal massage lady for my first n my second baby (4th months old) .Winnie is very patience and caring. Well! I really enjoy her massage. Hahaha i manage to slim down fast before going back to work. I get her in to do body massage over weekends. Oh must call earlier to make booking Hp 90880592.

wat she do and charges are how??

wat she do and charges are how??
Its her caring approach and the touch that make me feel calm, relax..... i can really take a nap for that precious 1hour plus. Hahaha you can imagine how tired i am! Oh i think it is $55/60mins x 7 sessions but i actually go for 90mins...i prefer longer massage ;) so its like $80/90mins x 10 with wrap. I have sensitive skin so i don't use any herbs. She gave me a foc body scrub on my last session!

Last edited:
Previously I look for Auntie Lynn after 1st baby for her post natal and lactation massage. very experienced lady and always provide me with good feeding advice. love her head and shoulder massage. fell asleep everytime i look for her. my hubby loves her traditional TCM massage too. *thumbs up*

Time to engaged her when 2nd bb arrived in Dec :p

IMG_0316.JPG

Previously I look for Auntie Lynn after 1st baby for her post natal and lactation massage. very experienced lady and always provide me with good feeding advice. love her head and shoulder massage. fell asleep everytime i look for her. my hubby loves her traditional TCM massage too. *thumbs up*

Time to engaged her when 2nd bb arrived in Dec :p

View attachment 655481

Hi, how much does she charge and how long is per session?

Her steam, you must prepare - a Pot , pail and a chair with a hole at the centre..

you must prepare a pot of water 3/4 full, and when she reach your place, she will put ginger and lemon grass that she bring from her house and put I nside the pot and start the fire.
Then she will start to massage for you.
An hour later when your massage done, she will then off the fire and pour the whole pot of hot water into a pail and bring to your room where she massage you. And put the pail under the chair with a hold and cover you with blanket.
Blanket she bring from her place.

I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend my steam timing for me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place. I even extend with her to 10days.
Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 32inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 5kg as I did weight myself before the first day of session. And im Very happy.

If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.
And you can also mention me to her.
Jeslyn from Tampines street 33 :)

Back