Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi,PinklsFav.I ask my helper regarding your comment.she told me that she did mentioned she can come over on feb 15 (monday)but u ask her to come on wed and she never replied back to u or agreed to come.if u read my posting,i had mentioned that she only do cleaning on weekends and monday.she can't take the job because she's afraid she won't be able to manage or commit weekly.

Hi beehives, I contacted Iena last week about starting this Monday (yesterday morning). She replied "Yes, can 8.30am every Mon is fine" and "Ok, can. see u next Mon."
I whatsapp her yesterday around 8.42am to check if she was on he way or if she could not find her way but no reply, so I called her at 9am. She picked up & told me she was stuck at JB custom with thumbing issue and will call me back later. She didn't call/whatsapp me back the whole day.

I'm just sharing this with others on my experience. :)

Oh! I was going to recommend a cleaning company to you. Might charge higher but because they got all the right equipments to keep my house clean then. More reliable to me too, anything complain company :p They are more worried about their reputation compared to freelance auntie haha!

Hi Ongzz91, please share with me.

any reccommendation for a good part time maid. location in sengkang,opposit sengkang mrt. need 2 time a month. 4hrs or so. ok with small dogs. can be lock when she is cleaning. please sms/watsapp me 98632110 Dan.

Hi
I am looking PT cleaner at CCK and Jurong East, 4 hours CCK on weekend morning and Jurong East can be on weekday.

Hi
I am looking PT cleaner at CCK and Jurong East, 4 hours CCK on weekend morning and Jurong East can be on weekday.
Joannes hope u dont mind me tagging on ur post. I m looking for a pt cleaner for sat morning. If sat morning cant sun morning is fine

Looking for a PT maid in Toa Payoh. Twice a mth. General cleaning, toilet, bathrm, living rm, two rms, kitchen, small utility rm. App: 96228824. Thks.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable part-time female cleaner, mainly to clean up 2 bathrooms.

Bathrooms Cleaning Requirements
  • Clean & disinfect toilet bowls, basins and countertops
  • Clean & polish all mirrors
  • Clean 1x shower screen, shampoo holders, shower equipments/faucet
  • Clean toilet floor and reachable toilet walls
I'm staying at Clementi Ave 1, flexible with timing and fine with any day. Presume it takes less than 2 hours to complete both bathrooms, I'm offering $30 per trip for every alternate week (fortnightly).

Interested parties, pls contact myself: Mrs Teo @ 85000 299.

Appreciate if any fellow mummies have good recommendation for me too. :):p:D

Indon part time maid, her name is Julie but she's available on thurs-sun, $10 for an hour only, she works very fast n good. If u need her help can contact +65 8281 3656. Unable to contact on mon to wed.

Can she speak English? Coming from Batam? sorry asking some many questions.

thanks

Dear all

I need weekly cleaning services plus ironing. Staying at Simei (5 room flat).

please share with me if you have any reliable cleaner, whatapps 96359058. Thanks!

am staying at west coast road, anyone have helper that can do on sat morning?
one bedroom, living room, kitchen & 2 washroom only.

please PM me 90603364 thanks!

Hi

Am looking for a part time maid - weekly service mainly for washing 2 toilets, kitchen, ironing service in 2 bedroom condo at holland area.

Appreciate any recommendations for free lance or cleaning agency. Pm me at 96183521

Velda

Hi, I am in Jurong east. Anyone knows a good part time maid to recommend? Willing to pay std rate of $50/4 hours. To come on a weekly basis. Prefably on Sunday morning.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable part-time female cleaner, mainly to clean up 2 bathrooms.

Bathrooms Cleaning Requirements
  • Clean & disinfect toilet bowls, basins and countertops
  • Clean & polish all mirrors
  • Clean 1x shower screen, shampoo holders, shower equipments/faucet
  • Clean toilet floor and reachable toilet walls
I'm staying at Clementi Ave 1, flexible with timing and fine with any day. Presume it takes less than 2 hours to complete both bathrooms, I'm offering $30 per trip for every alternate week (fortnightly).

Interested parties, pls contact myself: Mrs Teo @ 85000 299.

Appreciate if any fellow mummies have good recommendation for me too. :):p:D
Hi Mrs Teo, im Joan here staying in clementi ave 1 too. kindly contact me @ 87206133

Anyone needs part time helper to do general cleaning?
I can help to recommend my own part timer. I can be reached at 90825016

Hi, I require a part time cleaner for 3 hours weekly on Sat afternoons at 2 or 3pm.

I stay in a 4 room flat (no kids) next to Tiong Bahru MRT. Any recommendations can msg me at 94898924 thanks.

Require the cleaner to help with following tasks:

Ironing of Clothes
Dusting
Cleaning of windows and mirrors
Cleaning of Kitchen
Cleaning 2 x Toilets
Vacuum and Mopping

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.

Hi.... Is your helper still available ? I live in Clementi and need a helper to come in once a week or once every 2 weeks. My timing is very flexible .
If possible Can whatsapp me at 97971403 please . Thanks !

Hello.

I saw someone recommend Jenny of phone number 96891120.
Just wanna state that I dont recommend Jenny.
Hired her once upon seeing this forum. Surprised nobody gave any negative feedback.
Ok, she is not terrible or what. She is just not someone i would hire for a second time.
I hired her for 4 hours, the usual time period. She did WAY less than my previous part time maid and honestly I think I can do more in 4 hours than her.
I only hire her for basic heavy chores like washing toilets, scrub floors, sweep floors and she never even complete these. Honestly, these are the main duties why anyone would hire a part time maid what.
Keep talking and talking, I didnt hire you to talk or make friend with me, I hired you to do work. We r talking money here pls do your job. Never even mop the floor at all.

Now I need to continue hunting -_____-
Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. TIA.

Hi, I am a lady chinese cleaner stays in Yishun Avenue 6. I have experienced in cleaning house. You can contact me at 84844351.

This is my testimonial :

Andrea's reviews
(5.0)
  • Friendly, punctual. Cleaned my floors and toilets, happy with the outcome.

Punggol
    10th May
Hi, I am looking for a part-time cleaner to clean my house once a week on either Saturday or Sunday morning. I am staying at Ang Mo Kio, near Cheng San market.

Hi all mummies,

Im looking for a good and trustworthy part time helper during weekdays mornings, once a week. I will wish to have a long term one. I'm living in the west area.

Will appreciate any good recommendations. Can contact me at 87777166. Thanks!

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a part-time house cleaner @yishun Ave 11, once a week during weekend morning. $15 x 4 hours. Please share with me if you have a good one to recommend. Thank you :)

Hi Viva, is the job still available, can i have ur number ? Thank you, My name is Linda 35 years old Indonesian married to Sporean, stay at Woodlands, never do this job before but i fast learn and im speaking english

Hi, I am in Jurong east. Anyone knows a good part time maid to recommend? Willing to pay std rate of $50/4 hours. To come on a weekly basis. Prefably on Sunday morning.

Hi Shasha, is the job still available, can i have ur number ?Thank you, My name is Linda 35 years old Indonesianmarried to Sporean, stay at Woodlands, never do this jobbefore but i fast learn and im speaking english

Hi all,
I'm looking for weekly part-time cleaner (Local). I stay at Boon Lay, 5 room HDB flat.

The job duties include:
- Vacum and mopping floor
- Ironing clothes
- Wiping window
- Clean kitchen
- change bedsheet

I prefer weekday. I can pay $16 x 4 hrs.

Do you have any recommendation? Please PM me if have any. Thank you.

Looking for Part Time Domestic Cleaner
Size of House: Under 500 sq ft studio apartment
Duration of Each Session: 2-3 hrs
Frequency: Fortnightly first. Option to make it weekly
Duties: Cleaning of 1 toilet, 1 bedroom and change linen every month, 1 living room with a small kitchen top, ironing
Rates: Willing to pay more than market rate for trustworthy good effort

Interested parties, please pm me for more details.

Last edited:
HELP!! I need a part time helper too at BUKIT PANJANG area, SOHO 1 Bedroom Unit. It's such a small unit and my only requirement is to be able to do a clean and neat work.

Duration of Each Session: 3-4 hrs
Frequency: Weekly (Eg, Sat OR Sun1-4pm)
Duties: Cleaning of 1 toilet, 1 bathroom, 1 living room with a small open kitchen, Lots of ironing (30-40 pieces of Adult+Children wear)
Rates: Negotiable

Hi, I am staying in a 5 room HDB flat in Sengkang area. Need part time helper for 3-4 hours in the weekends.

The job duties include:
- Ironing clothes
- Wiping window
- Clean toilets x 2
- Overall general cleaning

Will appreciate any good recommendations.

Hi, I am looking for a part time female cleaner on Sunday Morning once a month at Boonlay (near Jurong Point).
Any recommendations? Please advise or text me at 96455322.

- Wash both toilets
- Windows and grilles cleaning
- Clean kitchen
- Wipe furniture and doors

- Vacuum and mop floors
- Ironing clothes , Change Bed Sheet (if time available)

Last edited:
Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore, PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 4 hours and once per week (weekend only). Most of the duties that will be assigned are

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls and doors in the house
dust & Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
Clean window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior
Change bedsheet (if there is time)

Do PM/call me @90603364 if you guys know of any helper that's willing to take up this job! Thanks!

Hi, I am staying in a 5 room HDB flat in Sengkang area. Need part time helper for 3-4 hours in the weekends.

The job duties include:
- Ironing clothes
- Wiping window
- Clean toilets x 2
- Overall general cleaning

Will appreciate any good recommendations.
Helo... I have good recomendation one she work wth us and shes very responsible and very committed to her job thats y we keep her every week,,, u can contact her at 85227723... Thanks

Last edited:

Back