Meals for baby

Akyr

Hi mummies when can i start chicken porridge for my lo? 6mos? 7mos? My lo cant take much solid food at a time. How much amount do u all feed ur LOs per meal? What are ur meal schedules?

I usually give solids 3 times a day . Morning will be cereal ( from heinz), at times ceralac for breakfast depends on bb mood to eat , lunch will be porridge with meat / veggie and dinner will be fruit purée .. In between times I will give formula milk .

The quantity of food varies for 1 tbsp to 1/2 bowl depends on baby .. I usually look for baby sign of hunger . My bb refuse food ( lips shut , turning face ), which indicate that he is full and I won't force to eat .

I see. My bb cant really eat too much at one time so its really hard to always prepare fresh meal but i tried to make a big batch and froze. But always having diarrhea after having those frozen ones. Not sure whether issit due to formula or the solids. So worrying to see 4-5 diarrhea a day.

Usually my bb is picky eater . Depends on mood he ll eat . So cannot count exactly d number of meals ..
And Nowadays due t teething he eat 2-3 tbsp per meal n skipping lunch as eell.. Won't drink milk either .. Hope he ll get teeth soon

Even I used t leave left over foods frozen and every time I ll defrost n prepare .. It's difficult t prepare Everyday every meal unless u hav someone t help

True agree. How old is ur bb now? Mine bb is 6mos currently and has 2 teeth alr. Halfway through but not fully grown yet. She is very picky as well. Someday she will eat vege someday she wont. Very hard to prepare meals for her..

I see. Is he fussy at times? Cos mine always fuss about small little things. Dont mind i ask, is ur bb very sociable?

My LO wants me or my hubby t b with him all times .. He wants t carry him always or entertain him by playing .. Sometimes it add me tension when I don't hav time t prepare food fr him .,but no choice , as I used t put him in crib or play mat n try t cook fast

My bb Is more social and love t have more friends ( including lift mates n Neighbour aunties )

As well he ll b happy if my mom or mil entertain him :) in short basically he want someone t entertain all times , which at times difficult fr me while cooking n preparing foods

Mine also does the same.. cannot leave her alone ond. Even i do things also need carry her. My bb is not very sociable. See unfamiliar faces she cry alr. Im trying to let her be more open to others but always fail becos most of the times she's at home w me and i seldom bring her out due to many chores at home and meals to prepare everyday for her which led me unable to bring her out for a walk. Hence making me stress all the time..

Back