2017 Jan EDD

Hi all, i've just tested positive a few days back. 1st pregnancy and im getting excited. 11 days more to the 1st scan. So long.. :(:(:(
If all goes well, my edd should be end jan 2017 (based on online calculator haha) :)

I have intermittent stabbing pain on my lower left pelvis and fresh blood on tissue when i poop :( Not sure if its anything related to early pregnancy. I've on off history of bleeding when poop though. hmmm...

hello there! my edd is 12th Jan 2017.
please add me on fb [email protected]
but this email isn't an active email I check anymore though it's linked to my fb... will i still get notified on fb itself?

Hi mummies. Pm me to add u all on our whatsapp grp chat
Hi Pristique,

I have pm you my email and hp . Appreciate if can help to add me .

Omg I'm so excited. For the past few months I have been seeing this forum to prep my self. Just tested positive this morning and currently at a loss what to do next.

Yes you can call your gyne alr if you have one and fix up an appointment. I'm seeing Dr Wendy Teo at Mount E Novena. I went to her the last time and found her very professional and very patient, willing to answer all my questions :D But of course, her charges are quite high! Haha.

Hi C_jh12, how are her charges like? Can share how much you spend for the 1st visit? thanks:)

Hi everyone ! I tested 2 weeks back and tested twice (1x per week).. Showing as positive.

Using the app, my edd should be on Jan 23 but as it is my 4th child.. Chances are it will be Dec baby (again!)

Hi all, for those who wish to be added on the FB page, please kindly provide your email address.

For those who wish to be added on our whatsapp group chat, please provide me your number and your name as i need to save ur number then able to add u hence name is necessary.

Thanks!

Hi, I should be about 6 weeks preggy. Had a 23 weeks miscarriage last Jul due a Doc's negligence. Then another biochemical in Dec. Hopes and Prays to be successful this time. Please add me to the fb. [email protected]

I hv been feeling giddy giddy since last week. Tested hcg twice and results doubling up good and steady :)

Hi, I should be about 6 weeks preggy. Had a 23 weeks miscarriage last Jul due a Doc's negligence. Then another biochemical in Dec. Hopes and Prays to be successful this time. Please add me to the fb. [email protected]

I hv been feeling giddy giddy since last week. Tested hcg twice and results doubling up good and steady :)

hi amysl, if you don't mind can I ask what is the case about the doc's negligence?

every pregnancy is a blessing, may this one be all smooth and safe for you!! :)

Hi there....using online calculator Im 4wks4day tdy. But I tested positive exactly 1wk ago. And the past wk has been horrible - nausea, fatigue, backache..etc..

How is it possible that I get all the symptoms so early? And strangely this morning I woke up feeling totally fine...I'm worried.

I had 5 miscrriages- 1 is natural pregnancy and the rest is either IUI/IVF. And this time is natural..im so excited yet so fearful because I've nv past 8wks because foetus heartbeat always stop at 8wks...Haiz. ..

Any of u had experience so early in the pregnancy? Also I'm gng to travel to taiwan in 2 wks time, is it OK? Any advice how to cope with sickness on plane or when I'm there??

Missyserene, yes, i heard some of them has pregancy symptoms showing up very early.

It is going to be very tiring during the first trimester. You can ask for a letter from the doctor and get the whole trip refunded. Unless u really keen to travel, then please go easy on yourself. Try not to walk too fast and rest more.

Hi all.. i'm very new to this forum and yeah i'm 8weeks preggy. 1st month was OK. Once into 2nd month, I started feeling so nauseous everyday. Vomit almost half or everything of whatever I eat.... I'm so sensitive to smell now, I cannot join my colleagues to food places, can't stand the aroma theraphy in my father-in-law's room that i didn't feel like going home everyday, so sick and tired of eating and answering 'what do u like to eat'..... help.....

Hi all, for those who wish to be added on the FB page, please kindly provide your email address.

For those who wish to be added on our whatsapp group chat, please provide me your number and your name as i need to save ur number then able to add u hence name is necessary.

Thanks!

Hi please add me to the FB page. [email protected] thanks!

Hi there....using online calculator Im 4wks4day tdy. But I tested positive exactly 1wk ago. And the past wk has been horrible - nausea, fatigue, backache..etc..

How is it possible that I get all the symptoms so early? And strangely this morning I woke up feeling totally fine...I'm worried.

I had 5 miscrriages- 1 is natural pregnancy and the rest is either IUI/IVF. And this time is natural..im so excited yet so fearful because I've nv past 8wks because foetus heartbeat always stop at 8wks...Haiz. ..

Any of u had experience so early in the pregnancy? Also I'm gng to travel to taiwan in 2 wks time, is it OK? Any advice how to cope with sickness on plane or when I'm there??

I was 3 weeks preggy when I fly to Bangkok.. Doc Main worry is not abt flying but becoz u are travelling and you tend to wanna shop and shop so will tire the body...

As i had miscarriage last sept, my hubb n i are quite paranoid Hence my last trip I miss out lots of shopping like night market n even pratunam morning market...

So flying is okay de juz rem to rest as n when and not as needed ya...

Can't invite you again because you have been invited already. Try clicking on the email link again. Remember it has to be your Facebook email.
Not possible to join. When i click join group or the fb group name, it still showing me that I have been invited before and the page is not showing up. :(

Stay strong and keep up the faith. My giddiness came at 4-5 weeks and better now at week 6-7. My trick is that I eat something every hr. Like guavas, mangoes, raisin etc. As body is working extra hard, so, try to supplement ur body. If you hv not started ur prenatal vits, go on it now. Get from your doc. Jiayou Gals!

JTS - in the past, when ppl keeps telling me to be careful, i usually retorts and say ya ya ya. Now I've learnt that being careful means many things. 1. Do not carry heavy stuffs. 2. No strenuous exercises, even though u used to do it all the time! 3. No spicy food. 4. Rest and keep a cool mind. Don't burden urself with too much to do and worry too much.
Hope that helps.

My edd is on 4th Jan.. Is it too early to find confinement lady?

The one I wanna use not available so she intro her sil, not sure if I wanna use her.. How? or any recommend here?

My edd is on 4th Jan.. Is it too early to find confinement lady?

The one I wanna use not available so she intro her sil, not sure if I wanna use her.. How? or any recommend here?

i'm kiasu, my EDD is 2 Jan & i already booked my CL.. cos she did my confinement for my #2 and i like her very much..
i think u can start looking cos CNY falls in Jan. It might be hard to get CL if your confinement has to take place during CNY period. Even my CL said if i deliver exactly on my due date, she will only be able to help out until 2 days before CNY. I'm hoping i deliver early like mid Dec!

JTS - in the past, when ppl keeps telling me to be careful, i usually retorts and say ya ya ya. Now I've learnt that being careful means many things. 1. Do not carry heavy stuffs. 2. No strenuous exercises, even though u used to do it all the time! 3. No spicy food. 4. Rest and keep a cool mind. Don't burden urself with too much to do and worry too much.
Hope that helps.

Hi Amysl,

Just curious why cannot eat spicy food? I have been eating spicy food when i was pregnant with #1.

Back