(2014) ivf mummies support group

yeah.. nan pro, n those soya formula r super sweet... HA are more babies with sensitive stomach...

my lo suddenly very not happy when stepping into infant care everyday...

HA milk is not nice to drink. My girl is drinking that since after 1 month if birth so she is ok with the milk. It is actually a very good milk as to prevent allergy not necessary got stomach problem.

Does your LO start to spit food out recently? My girl started spitting food out when she turned 15 months old. Usually halfway through the meals.

Does your LO refuse to sleep at night? My girl has been refusing to sleep at night 4 nights in a row. I'm so worn out!!!

refuse to sleep till wat tim? mines do that too smtimes... we try 2find the reasons.. could b a phase or 2much activity.. or they hav more energy now to be burnt...
spit out food time to time.. mines will chew, take out n see n put back 2eat..
HA if start young easier 2b accepted...

Read that theres a night terror frm age 2 onwards. Meaning can slp halfway wake up n cry all the way n dun want slp.

Lynn im sending my boy to playgroup while waiting for vacancy in the childcare

Faith u can try fresh milk if u want to. My boy can whole day drink the fresh milk n his own fm only take once a day only.

The doc will ask u to stop bm if u want to do et coz the medicine u take cant breastfeeding
What if it's FET without medication?

But I do know that Dr Tan wants me to stop BF if I want to start FET. He said that's how God created human beings to be. If you BF, you can't get pregnant. If you get pregnant, you can't BF.

What if it's FET without medication?

But I do know that Dr Tan wants me to stop BF if I want to start FET. He said that's how God created human beings to be. If you BF, you can't get pregnant. If you get pregnant, you can't BF.

I dun think can FET without medicine. U need to take progy (duno if the spelling is it this anot) medicine before u do ur FET. Is a hormone medicine. N after the FET u need to continue take that progy medicine n the insert medicine until 2ww.

Thanks for the advise. I'm seeing dr tan hh next mth. Currently also weaning on my pump. Any reviews on dr tan hh?

Hello mummies! I haven't been active in any forums until recently. I conceived my girl through IVF in Sept'14. Not sure if it's too late to join now.

Welcome to the twins league Hee. Boy girl twins or girl girl or boy boy? I also have a pair of girl girl twins. Coming 18months. So u conceive in sept 2014 and just give birth 6 weeks ago? Sorry my brain not working on the maths part.

Joy & Bb_hc, I'm good. I've managed to unpack the living room and make space for my girl to run around. But it's super tiring to unpack. Her room is still in a mess.

Yeah my girl likes to touch and feel things too. She is also able to say a number of words.

im bringing my boy to hi kid playgroup while waiting for the vacancy of childcare slot in my area here. n im quite surprise within a few weeks time he can manage to speak quite a lot. for a trial class he come back can tell me no 2 with the fingering.

my one goes ifc since 3m.. but till now smtimes still scream at check in.. smdays ok.. can walk in n pick up toys...jus keep trying, sing songs on the way to the center...

My boy sometimes dun even want to come back after his playgroup. So i assume if he go childcare he's ok also. Nw on waiting list for childcare though

lynncandy - din worry.. start with short hours 1st

keep tellin her that what she will be doing there... n give her happy good before... do it slowly.. the teachers hav their way too.. so smtime later jus try to let teachers brg her to join activity...

it's weekend, brg her to parks pr smwhere hav some fun n run around... good luck!!

nex will be if she can tak meals / snacks on her own..

So doesn't matter who starts to get preggy first at end is we have our baby or babies most important :) congrats to hi_mei.

So good snow your boy don't have stranger anxiety.

Joy hope to hear your good news soon.

mixed feelin about steppin all over again.. but i guess if we wan 2try hard, might as well try hard hard now... really dun hav then nothg 2say...

circumstances r dif now.. not so easy 2do cycle.. but no choice.. since we wan 2try might as well try now...

lynn hope ur lo is doin better @childcare.. some kids need longer 2b familar with new environment..

I want to ask does any of your LO cry and scream murder during bath time recently?

My girl was fine with us showering for her without the bath tub and with the shower head since 14 months old. Then a few weeks ago, she fell sick but bath time during sickness was still fine. However, after she recovers from her sickness, she will cry and scream murder during bath time. Even when we use back the bath tub.

No change in routine, no change in water temperature, no change in bath time.

What could be wrong?

There's phrase for everything. Rejecting food or milk, refuse to go school, refuse to bath etc, refuse to drink water, refuse to walk on her own and more and more. Long might take months. It's tiring for sure and demoralising when all this rejection come.

Faith you are not alone. Usual after sick maybe body scare of cold so like this. My girl also like this recently. After recover for 1 week plus then slowly adjust back with no screaming. Shower your girl back to baby way like on a bathtub back. I change a nice bathtub and buy new shower toy. Try all method to encourage her back to her happy showering. Only this 2 days a bit better after all the try.. then if she got the courage back then slowly use Back the shower head.

Thank you all for your suggestions! :)

Things are getting better during bath time now. Luckily the crying and screaming part didn't last very long.

I use back her old bath tub and put rubber ducklings and a cup inside. She bathes for the ducklings while I bathe for her. So for the moment, everything is fine now.

yes.. cups r useful.. pour water.. hold water.. if u hav those yogurt cup, punch a few hole n let the water drizzle out...

i doin fresh.. hello to a lot of needles!!

Back