Alot of Users posting their businesses in YOUR FORUM

Dear Moderator,

I have sent lots of email in regards to authorization access in restricted Topics but till now still got no reply..
I am already member for more than 1 yr now.. Please reply.
Thank you.

Spree from Aliexpress?

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/6501328.html?1325207890

In 6 days since this member put up her spree to buy from Aliexpress, I have noticed at least 3 people bringing her thread to the attention of the moderators, yet to date, why is her thread still not removed by SMH?
As I understand and from this link - http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/590029.html, there is an indication in bold print that reads, " Auction Sites and Wholesaler sites (eg Aliexpress) are NOT allowed, it clearly shows that this member has flaunt the rules and regulations for 1 who wishes to start a spree.

I do not think this is very fair, considering there are others who had put up similar sprees using Aliexpress, yet were given a reminder by the moderators that such is not permitted. If he/she wishes to use Aliexpress, he/she can do so in the BP thread.

Is there some favouritism here?

Dear Chin Leng,

I received a PM from user jas_soh trying to sell me insurance. She said that she is from Great Eastern.

Please bear with me...No offense to anyone here. I don't know if I can complain against her, but I am uncomfortable being approached for insurance like this. I believe there is a forum thread for business, and she can canvass there instead.

I joined this forum initially for comfort and support during my miscarriages. Now that I'm finally pregnant, I just want to share pregnancy information with fellow mothers. I do not wish to be approached by any kind of sales people.

Please advise me on your thoughts on this. Thank you.

Dear Chin Leng,

I received a PM from user jas_soh trying to sell me insurance. She said that she is from Great Eastern.

Please bear with me...No offense to anyone here. I don't know if I can complain against her, but I am uncomfortable being approached for insurance like this. I believe there is a forum thread for business, and she can canvass there instead.

I joined this forum initially for comfort and support during my miscarriages. Now that I'm finally pregnant, I just want to share pregnancy information with fellow mothers. I do not wish to be approached by any kind of sales people.

Please advise me on your thoughts on this. Thank you.
Thank you for informing us. This is not allowed. Appropriate actions will be taken. Thank you.

Dear Chin Leng,

Just want to let you know that this person by the email of [email protected] has been spamming me for her business. I've received 3 of her emails in total.

Hope you can talk to her. Thank you. Happy national day!

Dear Chin Leng,

Just want to let you know that this person by the email of [email protected] has been spamming me for her business. I've received 3 of her emails in total.

Hope you can talk to her. Thank you. Happy national day!
Did she spam you through private conversation or direct email to you? If it was by private conversation, please let us know the time and date of posting so we can investigate further. Thank you.

It's direct email... Is that allowed?
If it's direct email, she probably had gotten your email address when she corresponded with you previously. Her account has already been banned in this forum. Since she is using Gmail, you can report her email as spam by clicking on the exclamation mark in a shield icon:

upload_2016-8-9_18-52-59.png

This should stop her from sending you further spam emails.

If it's direct email, she probably had gotten your email address when she corresponded with you previously. Her account has already been banned in this forum. Since she is using Gmail, you can report her email as spam by clicking on the exclamation mark in a shield icon:

View attachment 651850

This should stop her from sending you further spam emails.
I've never corresponded with her. But it's ok, thank you for the advice. I'll do so. :)

Back