You Rong Zi - Fortune Teller

Hi,

you better re-consider. some of my frens went and the name list seems to be recycling among them and its the disciple doing it, not you long zi ok! however, u need to give him ang poa too. The name list is a mix and match thing. very identical, maybe saves time for them. Y let them decide your children's names when they aren't really sincere? Trust and pray that your children will be richly blessed through you. choose a meaningful name and u can share with them in future the reasons y they are named AAA and they can share with their generations to-come.

CHEERS

I feel that parents should be the one naming for their children. Why let people name for them?

Someone ever told me, if the fortune tellers are so good, they won't be working already, can just leave all the good names/fate/life to their own families.

And yes, the names in the list are always recycled. My SIL got the same name list for her # 2.

Just to share my experience.. I choose my kids' chinese names, and asked my fortune teller to check which chinese characters will fit best for them. He took into into consideration the date/time of their birth, meaning of the words, the number of strokes, etc. I think this is more meaningful as you don't lose "control" of naming your child, also sets your mind at peace for having consulted on the name. What I like about my fortune teller is that he doesnt charge for everything.. I asked him which date is good to give birth, he just checked and told me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

HI

I used this Canxuange - Master JS. He is very friendly and will provide few names for you to choose. He explained that the names are chosen accordingly to the 8zi, need to have the date, time and year of the baby before he can choose the name. He also explained to me which name is for what purpose, for eg. my baby lacks fire and wood element, and which name will be good for baby's passion in future, and which one will be better if you want baby to develop well in future.. etc etc

He also can choose the c-section date but he doesnt advocate elective c-section.

I am not selling his services but I am happy with his service so would like to share with mummies here.

PM me if you want his contact details or would like me to share more on my experience with him.

Oh regarding this, I used Master TangHwa. From the ways I interact with him, he is those very knowledgeable and professional type. He explained that he needs the baby bazi (year/month/day/time),

parents name, the other kids' names (check if you want to have relationship of the names or not....), is it the first baby or blah... lots, he asked a lot to make sure it suits the baby perfectly, oh including any preferable chinese characters or english name, or baby rank (zu pu..) in the family. I emailed him and engaged him... so i am very happy with his service... if u want to know more just PM me...

Hi anewmummy,

How much does Master TangHwa charge for the baby name & bazi calculation?

Can PM me his contacts?

Thanks!

Sorry for late reply. Shansoo, I've PM you. Jenn, I've PM-ed you too... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

A good master must be able to tell a person character and her/his fortune through the Chinese name without knowing the date of birth.If a master can analyse it accurate without knowing the date of birth, we will have peacefull mindset to have their service.In actual fact, most of the master using date of birth to analyse one character instead of Chinese name.I know one master that can do it accurately without knowing the date of birth.

Oh regarding this, I used Master TangHwa. From the ways I interact with him, he is those very knowledgeable and professional type. He explained that he needs the baby bazi (year/month/day/time),

parents name, the other kids' names (check if you want to have relationship of the names or not....), is it the first baby or blah... lots, he asked a lot to make sure it suits the baby perfectly, oh including any preferable chinese characters or english name, or baby rank (zu pu..) in the family. I emailed him and engaged him... so i am very happy with his service... if u want to know more just PM me...
Hi can ask for his contact no too I will like to check with him regards my baby boy name. Thanks

Hello! Can i have Master TangHwa's contact too? I am due soon! :)

Back