EWCM vs Positive OPKs

Knowing most of us TTC currently. Care to share your experience with EWCM or Positive OPKS and ended up with BFP? I guess this is the most common question and also important during our TTC journey.

Knowing most of us TTC currently. Care to share your experience with EWCM or Positive OPKS and ended up with BFP? I guess this is the most common question and also important during our TTC journey.

Hi, i have been ttc for the past 6 mths, unfortunately i wasn't successful because i have irregular periods. I was breastfeeding my child so my gynae had advised me to wean in order to have more regular menses.

Thus, i have been using OPK to monitor since my periods are so unpredictable. I also check EWCM but i rely more on OPK. Just last month, I conceived. I BD on the night after i saw a positive OPK, and also the night after. Unfortunately it ended up a chemical pregnancy and last week I started bleeding.

Since then, i have slowly started to wean my child from breastfeeding, been doing good so far. Hopefully mense will regulate and i will succeed next round.

Hi all, anyone ever experienced all faint lines before? Does it mean there was no ovulation at all as I understand only 2 dark lines consider ovulation is coming but 1 faint and 1 dark is considered negative OPK results! Thanks!

Hi all, anyone ever experienced all faint lines before? Does it mean there was no ovulation at all as I understand only 2 dark lines consider ovulation is coming but 1 faint and 1 dark is considered negative OPK results! Thanks!

If u experience faint lines first in opk, means your ovulation is nearer. Try to test between 10am to 2pm everyday or 8pm - 10pm. Best is to use clear blue digital.

my raffles gynae recommend 12hrs monitoring. meaning from day 11, you can start morning 1 time.. night 1 time.. pee on those 20cents opk? he told me all his client use the internet cheapies and still works.
so i have alot of this internet cheap stripes.. and i do the test. and true enough.. i got a positive on day13 night.. now in my 2 weeks waiting.

doing bbt temping may help also... i didn't monitor my ewcm... just do it! dun tink too much. cos is already stressful with timed intercourse.

If u experience faint lines first in opk, means your ovulation is nearer. Try to test between 10am to 2pm everyday or 8pm - 10pm. Best is to use clear blue digital.

With the clearblue digital do you use first morning urine as indicated in the instructions? Been using fmu for this but no good news yet, am wondering if maybe using fmu is not so accurate.

With the clearblue digital do you use first morning urine as indicated in the instructions? Been using fmu for this but no good news yet, am wondering if maybe using fmu is not so accurate.

It's actually second morning urine will be better. Or 10am to 2pm , 5pm-8pm will be more accurate ... Cause ovulation can also happen in the middle of the day.

Back