6 months old been pooping after every feed

Akyr

Lo has been pooping after every single feeding! 1 day can have 5-6 poops! Just switch to step 2 formula few days ago. But before switching she alr starting to have watery, sometimes green poops also. Tried to stop purees for her but its still the same. One of her bottom tooth alr grow out(can be seen clearly) and another one is cutting through so im wondering whether teething is the cause of the diarrheas. She's starting to have diaper rash too. Could it be the formula or teething? Should i change to another brand? Or i just stick to current brand? Need some help! TIA

It shud b e formula babe.. nothng got to do wit e teething.. do apply nappy lotion to avoid nappy rash.. if e stools is green in color, it might b diarrhoea..pity ur LO..
If dis continue do consult a nearby doc.. dun wait any longer, it may cause dehydration to ur LO..

HOPE UR LO WILL GET WELL SOON...

im hvng a 6mos old bby boy too...

Btw has ur LO sitting up?

Oh i see. If her stools is green, its actually not that greenish as u think. Its very light green. Not very dark. But nonetheless i will still monitor her. I tried to offer her some water but she doesnt want it. Hmm she will only sit when i put her in sitting position else she isnt capable of sitting up on her own. She cant sit properly yet. Need support from her hands. So when she's sitting, her body leans forward and both of her hands on the front to supporting her body. Sometimes she try to hands free awhile but after that she falls.

Is ur LO starting on stage 2 formula? Has he started on solids? How's the stools? I also hope my LO get well soon..finger cross!

My boy starts solid foods wen hes 5mos... hes nt on formula.. fully bf...:)
Hes stools is brown... mayb u gve ur girl water n mix wit a lil of apple juice.. jus a lil.. she needs to drink some water.. maybe u cn massage her tummy, bck n calves after bathe.. let her enjoy some purees... :)
My boy too still cnt sit on his own yet..
Wen u gave birth? In oct 2015?

Oh i see. Good lor u can bf. I cant. The apple juice i can use those giant sell ones or got those especially for babies? I got massage tummy and legs but still the same.. will resume back purees for her. My girl just learnt how to roll from tummy to back and she's about to master how to roll. I guess soon enough both of our babies will learn how to sit on its own. My girl is 2015 nov baby. What about urs?

E heinz apple juice for babies :)
My boy mastered wit rolling around.. jus waiting for his nxt action..
Mine is oct'15..:D

Oh any idea where to get it? Thats fast for ur boy to mastered! My girl now likes to turn here turn there dont know when will start to crawl.. ur boy is 1 month older than mine! :)

Screenshot_20160509-061245.png

Alright will try to find around my area. Can i instead blend apple and give lo the juice? Just change formula brand to see how lo reacts. Hope its better!

Alright will try to find around my area. Can i instead blend apple and give lo the juice? Just change formula brand to see how lo reacts. Hope its better!
Its even betta if u wanna make ut own juices...:) i really hope ur bby will enjoy it tho..

Her poop now not very watery as before already after seeing doctor. More solid and yellowish. So hooray! Will need to monitor for few more days. Yup i agree w u being a mummy is not easy..

Back