Dr. SF Loh from TMC

melly.moving forward, you would like to sign up membership at 60$, vaild for 2yrs. details/discounts stated on tmc web.:)
Thanks Phantom! I will sign up! By the way, the first time your wife went back for the blood test, also must have appointment with Dr Loh? Why must see Dr Loh at 4 weeks + ah? also cannot see much yet so I doubt is a scan right? Lol. :p

Thanks Phantom! I will sign up! By the way, the first time your wife went back for the blood test, also must have appointment with Dr Loh? Why must see Dr Loh at 4 weeks + ah? also cannot see much yet so I doubt is a scan right? Lol. :p
Yes. See sac..

Btw IUI will kena twins or triplets right?
It depends on how many eggs u ovulate with the help of the medication. there are people who have 6 eggs but 1 baby only, and those with 3 eggs and 3 babies... But yes, iui increases chances of multiples.

hi ladies , this is very random but do you all find it difficult to make an appt when calling the clinic? the line always engaged & the nurse says to call back after (few hrs later). sometimes not sure if they got my purpose of visit correct.... just a thought! am referring to the O&G clinic at TMC

hi ladies , this is very random but do you all find it difficult to make an appt when calling the clinic? the line always engaged & the nurse says to call back after (few hrs later). sometimes not sure if they got my purpose of visit correct.... just a thought! am referring to the O&G clinic at TMC

They are very busy in the afternoon. U may want to call in the morning. Also after a few rings if the call is not pick up by dr Loh asst it will route to TMC hotline. The TMC service staff there takes a long time to pass msg. I wouldn't want to leave msg with them unless is dr Loh Clinic O&G staff. U can also email them.

yes @Bunny33 you're right. I always get re-routed to the main tmc line and they take ages to call back afterwards. so I'll just have to say I want to speak to the O&G clinic staff. tried in the morning they only returned call in the afternoon. thanks for the advice nonetheless!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to IVF. Have just seen Dr Loh. He's a very nice doctor. Probably my 1st time, not clear headed enough to ask the questions I should have asked...

During 1st consultation, did a transvaginal pelvic ultrascan to confirm factory still working, got eggs. Suspect polysp. Was told might need surgery to remove. Was also told to call and make appt on day 1 of AF.
1. Can anyone advise what's the timeline going to be like? Need to schedule my work...
2. After polysp surgery, must wait how long before can start on IVF injections?

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the above?

77, we did So iui. Seen Dr 1st time in April 2015. Procedure done in dec 2015. Really depends on how body reaction to med and such. Important - keep calm and dun anxious. PrayforU

Hi, can anyone adv would it be possible to request all the report such as semen analysis, blood test etc from KKH. Planning to move to Dr Loh

@CTTC , if I'm not mistaken Dr. Loh also delivers at Mount E Novena, and occasionally at KKH. At least that's what his nurse told me when I went for my check up yesterday as we wanted to explore our delivery options as well. :)

@CTTC , if I'm not mistaken Dr. Loh also delivers at Mount E Novena, and occasionally at KKH. At least that's what his nurse told me when I went for my check up yesterday as we wanted to explore our delivery options as well. :)
Hi hi. Would like to clarify. Was told only tmc and mount e novena only

Mount E novena sounds good. I had initially wanted to deliver at Gleneagles but not sure if my gynae will take me if I go the path of ivf.

Hi, i'm new to this forum. I had blighted ovum and did a D&C in Jan 2015. We have been ttc since then but no good news. went to see Dr Ann Tan at Mt E this April/May. She said both of my Fallopian tubes were blocked and hubby also got some issues so we will have to go for ivf. My friend recommended me to look for Dr Loh SF for second opinion recently. Is there anyone having the same issues? and is there any ways to clear the blockage?

Hi, i'm new to this forum. I had blighted ovum and did a D&C in Jan 2015. We have been ttc since then but no good news. went to see Dr Ann Tan at Mt E this April/May. She said both of my Fallopian tubes were blocked and hubby also got some issues so we will have to go for ivf. My friend recommended me to look for Dr Loh SF for second opinion recently. Is there anyone having the same issues? and is there any ways to clear the blockage?

Hi babe, Dr Loh is my gynae. He's very experienced and friendly too. Always very encouraging and reassuring when addressing my concerns. Previously he prescribed some supps for my hubby, which was effective and we managed to conceived naturally. As for your fallopian issues, do consult him for possible solutions. Hope the above info helps :).

Hi babe, Dr Loh is my gynae. He's very experienced and friendly too. Always very encouraging and reassuring when addressing my concerns. Previously he prescribed some supps for my hubby, which was effective and we managed to conceived naturally. As for your fallopian issues, do consult him for possible solutions. Hope the above info helps :).

hi babyloves. thanks for your reply. we went to dr loh last week. but need to visit him again for some tests. really hope to conceive naturally.. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm new to IVF. Have just seen Dr Loh. He's a very nice doctor. Probably my 1st time, not clear headed enough to ask the questions I should have asked...

During 1st consultation, did a transvaginal pelvic ultrascan to confirm factory still working, got eggs. Suspect polysp. Was told might need surgery to remove. Was also told to call and make appt on day 1 of AF.
1. Can anyone advise what's the timeline going to be like? Need to schedule my work...
2. After polysp surgery, must wait how long before can start on IVF injections?

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the above?
Hi bbhopeful. Have you start ivf with Dr Loh? How was everything? I just went for 3rd scan with him today, preparing for ER nxt wk.

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't login for quite some time. He's on the whole a nice doctor who seems very experienced.

My 1st cycle yields good eggs but didn't succeed. Now giving my body time to rest before trying again.

All the best for your TWW! :)

Hi

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't login for quite some time. He's on the whole a nice doctor who seems very experienced.

My 1st cycle yields good eggs but didn't succeed. Now giving my body time to rest before trying again.

All the best for your TWW! :)
Hi bbhopeful77. I didnt get to do ET this cycle. Dr Loh extracted 5 folicles, 1 fertilised on Sat but chldnt make it to monday ET. I was told to go bk for review nxt mth.

Mind telling me how old are you and when will u start ur next cycle? Im planning this Dec cos im changing new job nxt yr n may nt b able to apply leave for e cycle.

Hi Kodomokirei

Sorry to hear that u didn't make it to ET. But don't lose heart. Keep trying! Are u taking any supplements or seeing TCM? Healthy diet and sufficient rest are impt too. Changing job is quite stressful and new environment may not be as understanding if u need time off for tests/scans. U made up your mind to change job already?

I'm 39 liao and planning to do FET in Dec or Jan.

Hi monkeyzai

FET next week meaning the transfer to be done next week or menses day 1 to do scanning?
Sorry, not familiar with FET procedure as this is my first time doing FET.

All the best to your FET next week! You staying at home to rest or continue working? I'm thinking of going back to work but not sure if it's advisable.

Hi bbhopeful77, it is also my first time doing FET as my previous cycles (with other hospital) all have nothing to freeze. I am already on prognova since D2 and tomorrow will be my D13. Will be going for my first scan tomorrow. I am guessing if everything goes well (linning and thawing of my embies), I should be able to do transfer next week.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

I am thinking to take MC for maybe 2 days then follow by working from home for another 2 days after ET. During my last transfer (fresh cycle), I continued working as well.

So exciting and wish you all the best!!! How many are you thawing? During fresh cycle, TFC gave 19 days HL. Not sure for FET, how many days. But I think at most I will rest 2 to 3 days too then go back to work.

Can check with you from D2 to D13, need to go back for any test or scan? Am thinking of travelling during that period. So if need to go back for checks, then I can only start in Jan.

I am left with 3 embies and am going to thaw all of them and transfer all of them. Very greedy of me.

From D2 to D13, there is no scanning for me. Therefore I think it should be ok for you to travel. Hopefully this time round will be successful for all of us!

I had my FET done under Dr Loh too. Transferred on 23 sept.. positive result from blood test on 8 oct.. am going for my first scan this Saturday after the ET.

I had my FET done under Dr Loh too. Transferred on 23 sept.. positive result from blood test on 8 oct.. am going for my first scan this Saturday after the ET.

Hi hi, can I know on which day was your transfer done just to have an estimate? I will be on D13 tomorrow.

How many embies did your transfer and are they D2 or D5? Many thanks!

Hi hi, can I know on which day was your transfer done just to have an estimate? I will be on D13 tomorrow.

How many embies did your transfer and are they D2 or D5? Many thanks!
I had a scan on CD13.. then Dr Loh scheduled my transfer on CD20

I transferred 2 embies.. both D2 or 3 I think.

Yah they will call to update you on the status.. whether they survive the thaw or not

Good luck for your transfer. Baby dust to you!

Back