(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi hi, Long time nver come in already!! This month I think most of us are busy celebrating our LO birthday. :) time really passes fast from being pregnant to a new born and now they are going into toddler stage.
My LO now have his own thinking liao. Not like baby where he can lie down and let us control...
Last nite just have a baby talk "conversation" with him, although dun know what he mean...haha

Anyone planning for another one soon?? Hehe...

Hi wveryone! Long time never came in as it was pretty quiet recently. @xicloudix, your baby v smart know how to climb up and down bed! I always scared my baby fall from bed as he likes to scoot to edge and I will grab him. How to teach him to climb down har. *troubled*
My hubby lah... teach him to turn n climb down with legs down first n teach a few times nia baby already know it... haizz headache ... lol

wow it's more active today!

no plans yet for another one. i shudder at the thought of going thru all the @!#$ now whenthings are starting to get better. plus, want to focus on other things like rly bonding with LO

wow it's more active today!

no plans yet for another one. i shudder at the thought of going thru all the @!#$ now whenthings are starting to get better. plus, want to focus on other things like rly bonding with LO
2 yrs gap would be good.

My #1 n #2 gap 20 mths only. .. I cope like crazy .. n felt guilty to #1

But my #2 n #3 gap 3 yrs... good gap haha. My 2 elder kids help me n dote on their baby bro ...

Hello mummies! Believed by now everyone's LO would have more or less entered into their toddlerhood alr. Can any1 share the eating schedule for a 12 months toddler? My LO is still on 2 meals a day and I'm wondering if I'm on the right track or nt

Hello mummies! Believed by now everyone's LO would have more or less entered into their toddlerhood alr. Can any1 share the eating schedule for a 12 months toddler? My LO is still on 2 meals a day and I'm wondering if I'm on the right track or nt
can give more and replace milk feeds with soldis

Hi Ladies, can I check how your LO doing with formula? My boy has been on breastmilk for a year now (on frozen BM more like it) and it's running out now. . We tried to give him nan, he doesn't like it. We are trying similac now. He still refused it. Any of you mummies experience this?

Hi Ladies, can I check how your LO doing with formula? My boy has been on breastmilk for a year now (on frozen BM more like it) and it's running out now. . We tried to give him nan, he doesn't like it. We are trying similac now. He still refused it. Any of you mummies experience this?
Me! My LO on chilled ebm but supply dropped drastically so started FM but rejected. We tried friso 2. Now we mixed 60ml ebm and 40fm in one feed to make up the 100ml and so far so good. We try to up the fm ratio but rejected, so we get a friso 1 and LO able to take 100% of it.

Me! My LO on chilled ebm but supply dropped drastically so started FM but rejected. We tried friso 2. Now we mixed 60ml ebm and 40fm in one feed to make up the 100ml and so far so good. We try to up the fm ratio but rejected, so we get a friso 1 and LO able to take 100% of it.
No mix of bm n fm...must feed separated

My pede was asking me to mix but she said best not to mix.. that's why do did the cold turkey and gave fm directly and rejected ;)

But last night, I thought of diluting the fm a bit, just to try here and there. . It was ok. , not sure if it's because of diluted fm or it's becau not as warm as 2 nights ago fm

Going to try again tonight..

My girl is teething recently, she is not eating well, fed her porridge and soupy stuffs but rejected after the second feed so the only ways is to feed her with milk.

Any recommendation to help boost her appetite this very moment?

My pede was asking me to mix but she said best not to mix.. that's why do did the cold turkey and gave fm directly and rejected ;)

But last night, I thought of diluting the fm a bit, just to try here and there. . It was ok. , not sure if it's because of diluted fm or it's becau not as warm as 2 nights ago fm

Going to try again tonight..
Yes, we also dilute the fm slightly, the 40ml used 1 scoop (supposed for 30ml).

Not sure why can't mix, but i thought its just if the milk is not finished, it will be wasted. My understanding is if LO ok to take both then its better to feed bm first then top up with FM so that they can get best out of the bm.

If can do fm straight then it's best but my LO reject till a stage she will taste test her feed to make sure it's ebm before gulping it down or will reject and send the bottle flying..

My girl is teething recently, she is not eating well, fed her porridge and soupy stuffs but rejected after the second feed so the only ways is to feed her with milk.

Any recommendation to help boost her appetite this very moment?

Teething gel?
Lo always change pattern
Next week her appetite be back

Erm why can't mix? If don't mix, rejected lor.

I thought this is one method to transit, same like how one change fm stage or brand?
No...it dangerous bb life...I think u need to ask mummies who transit from bm to fm in exclusive pumping mum or breastfeeding mum in fb or google for more ans...

Yes, we also dilute the fm slightly, the 40ml used 1 scoop (supposed for 30ml).

Not sure why can't mix, but i thought its just if the milk is not finished, it will be wasted. My understanding is if LO ok to take both then its better to feed bm first then top up with FM so that they can get best out of the bm.

If can do fm straight then it's best but my LO reject till a stage she will taste test her feed to make sure it's ebm before gulping it down or will reject and send the bottle flying..
Yes u can give bm den top-up w fm aft that but not mixing both together

I did the same. My #1 went to my family doctor for jabs at cost price because my mum worked there. #2 went polyclinic after that.

The PD assigned to me was good though. He managed to detect the heart murmur in my boy when no other doctors could tell. But i followed up with a cardiologist after that. Never went back to him.
Hi, how is boy now? My gal recently got diagnose with heart murmur as well.. I'm kinda freaked out and wanna know more about it...

Hi Everyone! Long time no see. :)

Thanks for sharing. I only took obimin. Felt not enough and dun feel any difference. Tot of buying more supplements

I am taking Obimin, fish oil and calcium. Except that I have been out of fish oil for 2 weeks liao. Waiting for my stocks to come.

i am taking the 21st century prenatal vits from iherb... also taking calcium , fish oil, fenugreek and fennel . all from iherb

Are you still over supply??? Just wondering why you're still taking fenugreek and fennel...

My 13 months baby is not sleeping well in the middle of the night recently. Waking up every night crying :(

Mind sharing how do you make your baby sleeping alone?

Hi Everyone! Long time no see. :)

I am taking Obimin, fish oil and calcium. Except that I have been out of fish oil for 2 weeks liao. Waiting for my stocks to come.

Are you still over supply??? Just wondering why you're still taking fenugreek and fennel...
Yes , still oversupply. Taking it to clear stock!

i am taking the 21st century prenatal vits from iherb... also taking calcium , fish oil, fenugreek and fennel . all from iherb
I never took any supplements. Wonder if it's too late to start now. Able to share the link of supplements you got from iherb? There are so many brand and variety, don't know how to choose. Thanks!

I never took any supplements. Wonder if it's too late to start now. Able to share the link of supplements you got from iherb? There are so many brand and variety, don't know how to choose. Thanks!
Fenugreek - http://sg.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Fenugreek-Seed-610-mg-180-Veggie-Caps/4217
Fennel - http://sg.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Fennel-Seed-480-mg-100-Capsules/1941
Multivits - http://sg.iherb.com/21st-Century-Health-Care-PreNatal-60-Tablets/26461
Fish oil - http://sg.iherb.com/Madre-Labs-Omega-3-Premium-Fish-Oil-180-mg-EPA-120-mg-DHA-100-Softgels/37790

Hi, how is boy now? My gal recently got diagnose with heart murmur as well.. I'm kinda freaked out and wanna know more about it...

Hi Kangpy88,

Sorry for the late reply! My boy is turning 4 this April. So far he has been good so I didn't make another appointment to see the cardiologist again. Previously he was diagnosed with an innocent murmur which was harmless as long as it did not become bigger. Have you seen a cardiologist? You can make an appointment through the polyclinic. The doctor will be able to explain better based on your daughter's condition. Don't worry. It seems to be quite common for babies these days and technology is very advanced now. I am sure they are able to provide solutions.

helo

how's everyone .. anyone already into #2 or #3 lolz

just did a quick search our thread is still the #1 in terms of post lolz

i guess nowaday mummies prefer FB group and sharing among themselve than sharing to generate public on forum lolz

FB is forum killer lolz

i have just registered my gal for pre nursery not long ago.. time flies .. she is going to school next year

helo

i guess nowaday mummies prefer FB group and sharing among themselve than sharing to generate public on forum lolz

FB is forum killer lolz

i have just registered my gal for pre nursery not long ago.. time flies .. she is going to school next year

mine going into CC this June... closed shop haha

helo

FB is forum killer lolz

Hello everyone! Long time no chat! Sorry that I haven't been on for so long. I stopped visiting the forum during the brutal newborn period when I went insane with lack of sleep and rest. Of course these days are gone. Planning for #2 but doc says I have to largely wean off BF, which I'm reluctant to do as I'd like LO to self wean on his own timing. But I ain't getting younger.

Hi mummies!
Anyone bringing lo overseas?
I need advice.
I plan to bring lo overseas in Oct which he around 20 months already. But I am not sure what food can I bring overseas for his lunch and dinner

I just brought my boy overseas for 7 days on a long haul flight! 13 hours. I bought Bellamy's food pouch for him to eat on plane & some fruit juices, formula. Other food sources will be whatever we eat, usually from the cruise restaurants, outside restaurants etc...I bought the Japanese brand packet food but I tried once he didn't like e anchovy one so during trip I didn't give other flavours too...

I just brought my boy overseas for 7 days on a long haul flight! 13 hours. I bought Bellamy's food pouch for him to eat on plane & some fruit juices, formula. Other food sources will be whatever we eat, usually from the cruise restaurants, outside restaurants etc...I bought the Japanese brand packet food but I tried once he didn't like e anchovy one so during trip I didn't give other flavours too...

same i also bought these instant wakodo porridge .. at least she dun like but eventually can accept it lolz but i dun like the taste of that lolz
http://www.agapebabies.com/agapebabies/brands/t-z/wakodo-japan.html

but since already 20 month old they can take our food already

my gal went overseas when 12 months and 14 months old .. so back then she stil petty much on porridge only but we try to include some of our food in small sampling size lolz

Hi Ladies, long time no "talk"!

Hi mummies!
Anyone bringing lo overseas?
I need advice.
I plan to bring lo overseas in Oct which he around 20 months already. But I am not sure what food can I bring overseas for his lunch and dinner
My boy has travelled overseas when he was 9, 11 and 16 months. We just came back from Perth.

The older it is, I find it more difficult to travel. When they are younger can survive solely on breastmilk, now they want food and becoming more picky, and yet they can't eat everything that we eat. Depends on where u are travelling to. I usually would bring my electric cooker and oats. Oats is his comfort food, so I would prep oats + fruits for him, so that there is still some routine in what he eats. When we are outside, he eats what we eats, though I try to avoid the sauces, and fried stuff. He loves bread so during the trip he had lots of bread.

same i also bought these instant wakodo porridge .. at least she dun like but eventually can accept it lolz but i dun like the taste of that lolz
http://www.agapebabies.com/agapebabies/brands/t-z/wakodo-japan.html

but since already 20 month old they can take our food already

my gal went overseas when 12 months and 14 months old .. so back then she stil petty much on porridge only but we try to include some of our food in small sampling size lolz

I bought this to when we went Tokyo but the boy didn't like it. Guess general consensus is that the kids don't like it? He loves the wakodo biscuits though...

Back