Little Tree House Infant Care & Childcare (Hougang Jalan Naung) Review

sum05

Hi Mummies,

My child is currently in Little Tree House (Hougang). We enrolled my child there as it is the only infant care/childcare with vacancy near my house.

My child is now 2+ year old and i hope to get some feedback from fellow mummies who have/had place your children in this infant care and childcare.

How do you find this childcare and their teachers there?

Please share with me..

Based my personally opinion, I find that they lack of teachers with heart..all mummies hope that their children can be taken care of by good teachers, who care for their well being and development.. They interact with our children more than us in the day time, while we are working.. If u exclude the sleeping time at night, we actually interact lesser with our children as compared to the teachers in school.

I just hope that my personally opinion is wrong and hope to hear more from fellow parents.

Last edited:

Well, when u gets to know the management you would realise why the teachers there are like this. From my experience, this center is highly not recommended.

Hi mummies,

I am not sure why you make such comments about the school. I have wonderful experiences with them. I have 3 children and all my children go to Little Tree House. I have been with them since my eldest son. He is in P3 now and my youngest girl is still with them. The teachers are caring and the principal is very professional. All my children look forward to school everyday.

Hi Mummies,

My child is currently in Little Tree House (Hougang). We enrolled my child there as it is the only infant care/childcare with vacancy near my house.

My child is now 2+ year old and i hope to get some feedback from fellow mummies who have/had place your children in this infant care and childcare.

How do you find this childcare and their teachers there?

Please share with me..

Based my personally opinion, I find that they lack of teachers with heart..all mummies hope that their children can be taken care of by good teachers, who care for their well being and development.. They interact with our children more than us in the day time, while we are working.. If u exclude the sleeping time at night, we actually interact lesser with our children as compared to the teachers in school.

I just hope that my personally opinion is wrong and hope to hear more from fellow parents.
Hi sum05, how is your son in little tree house now? How do you find the childcare? I am thinking to enroll my 18mo boy to this center as this is the only one i got a vacancy...couldn't find much comments anywhere. can you share yours? Thanks!

My son has been with Little Tree House since infant care. He literally grow up with them till last year, when we shifted house, then he changed his child care.

Overall comments:
My son loves going to school.
The teacher gives me immediate feedback when I pick him, provided that his teacher is on evening shift.
Some of the teachers have double-face (that is scolding the children fiercely, but turn around saw that a parent is standing at the door, suddenly will tone down.
There is more foreign (Philippines/ Chinese) teacher than local.

The space for each class, considered a bit tight. Not much walking space as compared to my current one.
Son caught HFMD from school 2 times within 2 years.
They don't sanitize hands before going into class. No checking of hands & foots, but only temperature.

Go down have a look, and have a feel yourself.
They have 2 units. 1 for the younger kids (think N2 and below) and the other is for the older kids.

They took over Cheery Kids few years back, hence separate 2 units along the same road.

My son has been with Little Tree House since infant care. He literally grow up with them till last year, when we shifted house, then he changed his child care.

Overall comments:
My son loves going to school.
The teacher gives me immediate feedback when I pick him, provided that his teacher is on evening shift.
Some of the teachers have double-face (that is scolding the children fiercely, but turn around saw that a parent is standing at the door, suddenly will tone down.
There is more foreign (Philippines/ Chinese) teacher than local.

The space for each class, considered a bit tight. Not much walking space as compared to my current one.
Son caught HFMD from school 2 times within 2 years.
They don't sanitize hands before going into class. No checking of hands & foots, but only temperature.

Go down have a look, and have a feel yourself.
They have 2 units. 1 for the younger kids (think N2 and below) and the other is for the older kids.

They took over Cheery Kids few years back, hence separate 2 units along the same road.
Hi dumbocarebear, Thanks so much for your sharing! today i actually went to view the LTH hougang and visited both units. Overall it looks ok to me but I didn't go upstairs to see their classroom. Only got chance to see the yard and 18-24 mo group. Based on the short visit, i couldn't see much details. The sanitizaiton point you mentioned is a big worry to me cos i experienced how worse it is when kid got HFMD..

How old is your son now? I am also considering Kinderland YCK, do you have any idea about it?

Thanks!

I would highly recommend little tree house @ jalan nuang. My nephews and nieces were from little tree house from 3-5 months and all loves going to school. My own kids were from another childcare nearer my in laws who resides in YCK and my kids dreads going to school daily until I switch them to little tree house @ jalan nuang. They will happily go to school without any drama.

Although the travelling distance is a bit of an inconvenience for me, I could see positive improvement in my kids attitude after the switch, which is more important for me.

I would highly recommend little tree house @ jalan nuang. My nephews and nieces were from little tree house from 3-5 months and all loves going to school. My own kids were from another childcare nearer my in laws who resides in YCK and my kids dreads going to school daily until I switch them to little tree house @ jalan nuang. They will happily go to school without any drama.

Although the travelling distance is a bit of an inconvenience for me, I could see positive improvement in my kids attitude after the switch, which is more important for me.
Hi slowloris, thanks for your sharing!

Back