December 2016 baby

Hi.. add me too.. currently preggy with #5.. booked appt with my gynae next wed.. I'm with Dr Khoo CK fm KKH.. my due date shld be 16th Dec 2016

Hi Irene Koh, may I koe yr kids grap to hv #5 n u shld be quite young to hving so many kids. Its tough to #5 for all the expense.

Congrats to all mummies out there... being preggy is a blessings...

Therefore, tc of ur pregnancy by eating well, exercise n maintain healthy lifestyle. Everythng hv to b balance..:)

I wud like to recommend a massage lady to whoeva hvnt found one.. u hv to tc of ur confinement days too..her name is [email protected] is gd...

Hello everyone!!

This is my #1 and have been trying for 3.5 years when we finally managed to conceived after 3 failed iui and 1 failed ivf. Looking forward to this journey with all of you!
Can add me to the fb grp? [email protected]

Cheers
Wendy

It's been a Long and rough journey to get here .
Happy that you've finally arrived .
Wish you a smooth and enjoyable ride from hereon . Stay happy , positive and stress free . Congrats !!

anyone has any recommended gynae at tmc or mount e novena ? i've been searching for over a week now... can share which gynae u are currently attending?

Hi mummies, I'm letting go a prelove Medela Pump in Style Advanced (dbl electric pump) that's lightly used for less than 3 mths during my maternity leave stay home. PM me if interested. Tks

Back