Superland Pre-school Review

vintage_voda

Anyone put up their child at Superland Pre-school? The school was petty new, wondering how was the environment and teaching standard?

Anyone put up their child at Superland Pre-school? The school was petty new, wondering how was the environment and teaching standard?

I would say hygiene is an issue. It's not well ventilated. The boss shares a lot to parents which is good but too much of talking, so little of action. You may never know what to believe. They are quite a worksheet based school. If you like this, you can opt for this. If not, head for a play based school. Also, it has a lot of children in a class.

Last edited:
Also heard abt hygiene issue too. My friend kid kenna HFMD many times but her other child elsewhere did not get it as many times.

Is there more than one centre in Singapore? I heard of one in the West.

They have 3 Centres. 1 at Outram, the ex eton school house. The other in Ganges and 1 in UE square. The one in Ganges is very lousy. UE is a new school, everything's new but I feel not all their toys and equipments they have bought are suitable for them. They can be pretty dangerous and are like a health hazard for the little kids. The one in Outram isn't really good too. In my opinion, take a look at other Montessori schools. They might be better.

There are too many children and the facilities are pretty run down. They have two levels. On the second level, the necessary furnitures are not available. The boss showed me a big room with toys on the first level, I realised there isn't any kids sized chairs Nor tables for the toddlers. It doesn't seem like a child friendly environment. Where will they have their snacks? On the floor? It seems so disgusting. I happened to notice that the young ones headed up to the second floor without any foot wear. With the uprising case of hfmd, I felt the hygiene aspect is not on point. The Teachers had footwear on them though. It doesn't seem to make any sense.

I don't recommend. A non-stimulating environment. Money is what they really care about, problems getting a deposit back. When a child is having a behavior issue, the teachers yell, bully or ignore the child. It seems like their main goal is to punish children, not to teach. My daughter started to have tantrum problems after attending this preschool, even if it wasn't the case before. Children often get sick, so I'm not sure about the hygiene standards. Also, heard of some dangerous situations, children let unattended, some issues during daily bus trips, etc.

I heard this new superland at Tiong Bahru CC but since it is new, I couldn't find much review on it, does anyone have fresh experiences to share? Appreciate your inputs!

Back