Program for 2 year old

Stefaureus

My daughter has turned 2. Anyone with recommendation on what program is suitable for her ? Preferably near the west side.

Not sure if there r any located at d west, but at dat age, it's usually parent accompanied. There r quite a few arnd. Wat r d activities dat u r looking at?

There r numerous courses available. U just need 2 do a bit of research.

4 me, I sent my gal 2 JG when she was 10 mths old. It was actually thru a fren's recommendation dat I took up a trial lesson. N when I saw how much she enjoyed it, I registered her.

I know of mothers who will sent their kids to gym classes too. Actually, it's really wat u wanna accomplished.

4 hubby n myself, we just wan her 2 enjoy learning, singing n play. Since d course has all of these, y not?

There r numerous courses available. U just need 2 do a bit of research.

4 me, I sent my gal 2 JG when she was 10 mths old. It was actually thru a fren's recommendation dat I took up a trial lesson. N when I saw how much she enjoyed it, I registered her.

I know of mothers who will sent their kids to gym classes too. Actually, it's really wat u wanna accomplished.

4 hubby n myself, we just wan her 2 enjoy learning, singing n play. Since d course has all of these, y not?
Thanks for the info.

My girl attended Shichida since two years old. Right brain training programme. She's 5 now. Noticeable improvement in her memory skills and ability to concentrate.

My girl attended Shichida since two years old. Right brain training programme. She's 5 now. Noticeable improvement in her memory skills and ability to concentrate.
Heard it before. But need to practice at home with your kid ? How much does it cost ?

Yes you need to practise the exercises (memory activities, poems, math, songs) with her at home. They charged around $850 per term of 10-12week.

Back