Iherb.com spree (10% off now) - East, TP Safra - prettycloud

Please use exchange rate 1.48 from here.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac ($4.70, up to 3kg)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7.00 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~730pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am to 11am, by appointment.
*NEW* SIGLAP CENTRE, weekdays.

Last edited:
Please use exchange rate 1.44 from here.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 30c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac ($4.70, up to 3kg)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7.00 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~730pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am to 11am, by appointment.
*NEW* SIGLAP CENTRE, weekdays.

IHERB NEW Loyalty Program

- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.

There is no direct 10% off Iherb orders currently - It applies to the 2nd purchase only, as mentioned above. If you order the 2nd time with me, within 60 days from your last purchase, you can apply this 10% credit from your earlier purchase. I must have the minimum order for free international shipping to proceed.

I am still taking orders.

10% off currently.

Now through Monday, get 10% off your entire iHerb order!
Plus, get a 10% Loyalty Credit to be applied towards your next iHerb order (T&C applies -- see above post).

This promo code expires on Monday (10/31/16), at 10:00 a.m., Pacific Time, and cannot be combined with weekly brand, trial, specials or category sales.

Appreciate very much if you use my referral code - You can save $5 off your first order. Coupon Code HIN619. Thank you!

Back