Private at KKH or Private Gynae?

Hi Snow19, I am into 5 weeks and no idea which gynae I should appoint. Do u mind sharing how much is his consultation fee in average for each visit and does he offer any package? Tks!:)

Kkh gynae don't offer package. His consultantion fee is ard $80 or $85 but I double he's free to take up new preg case ba think he's too busy already

hi all,

anyone can advise the bill for elective csect at kkh under private gynae?thanks alot

Hi, i just gave birth in kk for c-section and stayed in single bedroom,cost around six thousand plus and after medisave deduction it is actual cost you around two thousand.

Anyone looking gynae in kk i would recommed Dr KL Tan, he is professional, friendly and generous. His stitches skill quite good and i can recover fast aftermy c-section under him.

Hey, I gave birth at KKH under Private (Dr June Tan) and not sure if anyone is keen but here's the breakdown of the costing:-

Total: $3,609.96

2 day delivery package - $1,888
Lab investigations - $28
Delivery charges - $1,000.10
Delivery Suite charges - $116.62
Drugs / Prescriptions / Injections - $114.06
Consumables - $141
Other Procedures - $86.02
GST - $236.16

Natural without epidural. Stayed only 1 night, class A1. I find my stay there very enjoyable but quite disappointed cause I asked for late check out (and payable!) but they forgotten about it, anyway, still great to be at KKH A1, nurses are super pro-breastfeeding and I even got the breast pump to kickstart my milk. Just need to purchase their sterile bottles for the pumping. Food is also good, can choose what I want! Hubby stayed over on the sofa-bed with me.

Hey, I gave birth at KKH under Private (Dr June Tan) and not sure if anyone is keen but here's the breakdown of the costing:-

Total: $3,609.96

2 day delivery package - $1,888
Lab investigations - $28
Delivery charges - $1,000.10
Delivery Suite charges - $116.62
Drugs / Prescriptions / Injections - $114.06
Consumables - $141
Other Procedures - $86.02
GST - $236.16

Natural without epidural. Stayed only 1 night, class A1. I find my stay there very enjoyable but quite disappointed cause I asked for late check out (and payable!) but they forgotten about it, anyway, still great to be at KKH A1, nurses are super pro-breastfeeding and I even got the breast pump to kickstart my milk. Just need to purchase their sterile bottles for the pumping. Food is also good, can choose what I want! Hubby stayed over on the sofa-bed with me.
How much cash involved after using Medisave ?

How do you find Dr June Tan? Does she spend time explaining things to you, assuring you or does she rush through her appointments? Friendly/motherly or very clinical/all business?

TIA ☺

Sorry for the late reply. She is pretty motherly and friendly but doesn't explain much if there're no issues. However, as my baby was detected with a cyst in brain at detailed scan, she did explain to me about it and told me not to worry. Other than that, the appointment is always very quick (5 minutes) by scanning baby, ensuring everything is alright and off I go.

Hello everyone! I finally conceived after many years of trying. Thank God for this miracle in me :)
Can I confirm if gynaes at kKH do not offer packages at all? Won't the cost add up to e extremely exorbitant then?

I saw Doc Han How Chuan for the first time last Sat and we paid a hefty amount of $260. So if every visit is about 200+, 10 visits will be $2000+, which is out of our budget then.

Some advice needed asap so I know if I should see him again this Sat.

thanks much!

Hello everyone! I finally conceived after many years of trying. Thank God for this miracle in me :)
Can I confirm if gynaes at kKH do not offer packages at all? Won't the cost add up to e extremely exorbitant then?

I saw Doc Han How Chuan for the first time last Sat and we paid a hefty amount of $260. So if every visit is about 200+, 10 visits will be $2000+, which is out of our budget then.

Some advice needed asap so I know if I should see him again this Sat.

thanks much!

Kkh dun provided package. But i dun remember i paid so much. Ur first visit could be the consultation that is expensive? N other adhoc stuff. Other than that each visit is abt $100+ or less depends if u have any other scanning to be make. U can try to see him for a few times? If u still find u dun like u can change to private if u want to.

Sorry for the late reply. She is pretty motherly and friendly but doesn't explain much if there're no issues. However, as my baby was detected with a cyst in brain at detailed scan, she did explain to me about it and told me not to worry. Other than that, the appointment is always very quick (5 minutes) by scanning baby, ensuring everything is alright and off I go.

Hi, Do you if she speak Mandarin? Thanks.

Anybody deliver at TMC previously?

Last year I was with Dr Suzanah Sulaiman under TPS, she was very good and I gave birth naturally with only laughing gas and my baby was 4.126kg.... I was almost giving up, but she didn't and she make me do it naturally. This pregnancy on my EDD she will be on leave and so I wanted to go to TMC.

Anyone know Dr Jasmine Mohd charges?

Last year I was with Dr Suzanah Sulaiman under TPS, she was very good and I gave birth naturally with only laughing gas and my baby was 4.126kg.... I was almost giving up, but she didn't and she make me do it naturally. This pregnancy on my EDD she will be on leave and so I wanted to go to TMC.

I initially wanted to go to Dr Suzanna as well but was told the same thing. So I made appt with Dr Jasmine instead. The lady who took my appointment said the 1st appt usually abt $200-$300 incl the scan and meds. Her consultation fee is $120- $150, I'm not sure if this is for first time only.. Subsequent appointments should be cheaper.

Hey Khalilah!! im a subsidized patient at KKH right now and thinking of going private with Dr Suzanah. I heard real good reviews about her especially her being pro-natural birth. Would you mind sharing with me how much she charges like? consultations and the final delivery too? that will be real helpful in making my decision...Thanks a ton!

Hi, i just gave birth in kk for c-section and stayed in single bedroom,cost around six thousand plus and after medisave deduction it is actual cost you around two thousand.

Anyone looking gynae in kk i would recommed Dr KL Tan, he is professional, friendly and generous. His stitches skill quite good and i can recover fast aftermy c-section under him.

Does Dr Tan Kai Lit do scanning for every visit?

For me I jus look thru the doctors listed on KKH website and choose my desired doctor online. Thereafter a nurse will call within 2-3 working days to advise appt date of android app development, time and clinic. once u choose doctor u r cconsidered as private patient, meaning no subsidies.

Hi angelsdevils89, Dr Tan Kai Lit does scanning every visit to check the Baby's development. He has many patients. So we must prepare our questions becoz he can be very chop chop during consultation.

Back