IVF/ICSI Support Group

Do u mean AMH level? Different hosp has diff grading system. For KKH, AMH below 1 is considered low. For my case, itz extremely low. o_O
What is yr Amh level? I had mine tested in October last year and result came back to be 1.7ng/ml... I had 5 follicles but only 3 follicles grew but all empty...

Wow! Why shocked? They booked for u without asking u when u want to do?
thh just say ok i book you in. I didnt hear the month i didnt know they are that efficient today call liao. I thought they would call much later. Im changing brand of meds. using pergoveris + saizen. same effect as menopur + saizen just different brand. he say we just try ok? :p

What is yr Amh level? I had mine tested in October last year and result came back to be 1.7ng/ml... I had 5 follicles but only 3 follicles grew but all empty...

Yr AMH is tested at which hosp? Coz the grading system seems different leh. Hehe. My AMH is tested at KKH and it's only 0.2. Super low. :confused:

Anyone used pergoveris before? Does anyone knows the FSH and LH levels in pergoveris compared to Menopur?

@hopeful_still, my medicated frozen cycle is like this:
CD1 - call KKIVF
CD4 - start progynova 4mg daily for 5 days
CD9 - progynova 6mg daily for 5 days
CD10 (Fri) - scan at KKIVF to check lining
CD12 - start Crinone gel inserts twice daily until BT
CD14 (Tue) - ET. progynova 4mg daily until BT
CD31 - BT

The day for your lining scan may not be exactly on CD10, I read that some other have it on CD9 or CD11. Once lining grow to at least 8mm, ET will be scheduled.

I should be doing my Medical FET in May....

For Crinone gel inserts is there anything to pay attention ? Just do it once in the day and a 2nd time at night ? Any specific time ?

Did you take HL after ET ?
My bosses is already "complaining"that I am taking too much off from work.....
Just wondering if it is necessary to like have the HL and jus rest at home....

I can unds yr feeling. Coz embarking on my 3rd try this mth and I oredi hv cold feet liao. U r much braver than me. :)
Have been reading silently..you girls are really very brave and positive. I will also be embarking on my 3rd cycle this Oct. After each failed cycle I just want to give up but reading the posts here gives me hope again. I have low ovarian reserve too, only had 2 embryos to transfer last cycle and several docs have even suggested donor eggs to me for faster results..but I decided to just try for another cycle. :) All the best for your upcoming cycle!

thh just say ok i book you in. I didnt hear the month i didnt know they are that efficient today call liao. I thought they would call much later. Im changing brand of meds. using pergoveris + saizen. same effect as menopur + saizen just different brand. he say we just try ok? :p
Wah he so fast tell u already. Besides menopur+saizen, were u on gonal f as well?

Have been reading silently..you girls are really very brave and positive. I will also be embarking on my 3rd cycle this Oct. After each failed cycle I just want to give up but reading the posts here gives me hope again. I have low ovarian reserve too, only had 2 embryos to transfer last cycle and several docs have even suggested donor eggs to me for faster results..but I decided to just try for another cycle. :) All the best for your upcoming cycle!
Hi, did doc say why he suggest donar eggs when u can still have 2 embryos produced? Singapore got donar eggs?

For Crinone gel inserts is there anything to pay attention ? Just do it once in the day and a 2nd time at night ? Any specific time ?

For my job nature I think it's necessary.. Some ladies here doing office work didn't take the entire 2ww..
Due to all the roller coaster events which happened to me.. I've almost used up the entire year worth of HL.. I don't know what will my boss say to me when I return to work.. What if she ask me to leave if I want to do another cycle in the next few months.. Sigh

Anyone used pergoveris before? Does anyone knows the FSH and LH levels in pergoveris compared to Menopur?
I have. I don't know the levels comparing the two but the cycle with stim using Pergoveris with Gonal F worked better for me than the cycle with Menopur. I didn't use saizen though. You just got to try then you & doc will know how you respond to the protocol. Muff, you have come a long way. Stay positive. I hope this cycle & this protocol works very well for you! Jia you!

Hi, did doc say why he suggest donar eggs when u can still have 2 embryos produced? Singapore got donar eggs?
Singapore doesn't have donor eggs de. But Malaysia has. I read some ladies got contact from Dr Loh for Ivf in Msia with donor eggs if he suggests this is an option for the couple to consider.

Jia you!

If I am not wrong Should be 150 fsh & 75 LH
ImageUploadedByForum1462350732.713274.jpg

It's not necessary. In fact working can keep your mind off if U are those who obsess with symptoms. Maybe U can try taking medical leave plus annual leave. What I did previously I took annual leave for few days pretending i go holiday n come back I took 3 days mc after holiday come back sick lor. It's tough to find excuses when working. Unless U don't mind to tell your colleagues n bosses. I didn't tell because I don't want people to keep asking me or look at me pitifully when I fail again.

Singapore doesn't have donor eggs de. But Malaysia has. I read some ladies got contact from Dr Loh for Ivf in Msia with donor eggs if he suggests this is an option for the couple to consider.
Actually whenever we embark on a new cycle, they will ask us to sign a form.. In the event blah blah blah, would u like to 1) destroy the embryos, 2) donate solely for research, 3) donate the embryos as donar eggs something like that.. Then if couple choose to donate eggs, then where will the embryo go? Overseas?

I have. I don't know the levels comparing the two but the cycle with stim using Pergoveris with Gonal F worked better for me than the cycle with Menopur. I didn't use saizen though. You just got to try then you & doc will know how you respond to the protocol. Muff, you have come a long way. Stay positive. I hope this cycle & this protocol works very well for you! Jia you!
wow, thanks so much!!!!! I will check with him. I saw a lot of protocols on combi with Gonal + Menopur _+ saizen. haha!

@muff, your positive attitude is so heart warming! Fighting! You will have your baby soon!

Yr AMH is tested at which hosp? Coz the grading system seems different leh. Hehe. My AMH is tested at KKH and it's only 0.2. Super low. :confused:
KKH. I have seen ppl with lower Amh than me respond better. Egg quality matters more than quantity. What stim meds r u always given and how many eggs retrieved each time?

Yes.. weight gain is linked to IVF meds, according to my nurse friend. I read one of the intro leaflets in one of the medications too. Weight gain is listed as one of the side effects :eek:
I went thru 3 laprascopy 2 iui 3 fresh and 1 fet.....total weight gain 25kg.:eek:

He also told me that before I do my so-iui with him.. When failed he say it's my hubby soldiers problem.. Everything also he say..
He said to me my case so easy sure get pregnant. Wah kaoz. I never wanted him to say that. In the end gana jinxed by him. Sigh

@babyloveyou thank u. :) Any idea which hospital did u visit for your IVF and what is your AMH level?

He said to me my case so easy sure get pregnant. Wah kaoz. I never wanted him to say that. In the end gana jinxed by him. Sigh
He is over confident..

I took a couple of supplements during my cycle: Vit D3, selenium, b complex, folic acid, co q10, omega 3, vit C. I made my hubby take the same supplements too! He said his semen got increase but not sure if quality or quantity really better or not.. I did feel more energized taking the supplements but not sure which ones really help! Also took red beans, black beans, soy milk and egg white.

I'm happy for you that you are finally done with that cycle.. All the best for your next cycle!

KKH. I have seen ppl with lower Amh than me respond better. Egg quality matters more than quantity. What stim meds r u always given and how many eggs retrieved each time?

@tsf0205 I hv done short protocols for my 2 fresh cycles. Only given Orgalutran and Puregon for injections. First cycle retrieved 3 eggs, Second cycle retrieved 6 eggs. How abt u?

He is over confident..

I took a couple of supplements during my cycle: Vit D3, selenium, b complex, folic acid, co q10, omega 3, vit C. I made my hubby take the same supplements too! He said his semen got increase but not sure if quality or quantity really better or not.. I did feel more energized taking the supplements but not sure which ones really help! Also took red beans, black beans, soy milk and egg white.

I'm happy for you that you are finally done with that cycle.. All the best for your next cycle!
Same same!!! Except omega. Kind of scared of the smell haha! So now I'm taking whatever u are taking basically. I made my hubs take L carti and coQ10 plus mini multivit which consist A,C,E zinc,folic. Just started nia. Hope it works.

Thanks for your well wishes and I hope I don't see SF Loh again. Whahah!

@tsf0205 I hv done short protocols for my 2 fresh cycles. Only given Orgalutran and Puregon for injections. First cycle retrieved 3 eggs, Second cycle retrieved 6 eggs. How abt u?
All 5 are fresh cycles. Yr result better than mine... My cycles at most 2-3 eggs each time. See, yr Amh lower than mine but can have 6 eggs. U taking dhea?

Back