WTE - 9 BN Smartpacs (up to 3kg type) to $18 worth of postage stamps/NTUC vouchers

Have 10 brand new Smartpacs (the older version, but Singpost has confirmed still can use, no expiry), up to 3kg, worth $4.70 each

Would like to exchange $32 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Collection - Clementi MRT/Clementi Mall/321 Clementi, by appointment.

PM me if interested. Thank you.

Attachments

• Smartpac.jpeg
    Smartpac.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Have 10 brand new Smartpacs (the older version, but Singpost has confirmed still can use, no expiry), up to 3kg, worth $4.70 each

Would like to exchange $32 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Collection - Clementi MRT/Clementi Mall/321 Clementi, by appointment.

PM me if interested. Thank you.

Collection - Clementi MRT/Clementi Mall/321 Clementi, by appointment

PM me if interested. Thank you

Would like to exchange $20 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Would like to exchange $20 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Have 9 brand new Smartpacs (the older version, but Singpost has confirmed still can use, no expiry), up to 3kg, worth $4.70 each

Would like to exchange $18 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Have 9 brand new Smartpacs (the older version, but Singpost has confirmed still can use, no expiry), up to 3kg, worth $4.70 each

Would like to exchange $18 worth of postage stamps (in denomination $1) or NTUC vouchers

Back