Vaginismus

Hello ladies,

Is this thread still active and have u all successfully conquered vaginismus? I have been battling it for almost 3 years. Seen a gynae and also the sex therapist but things just didn't work out for me. Recently, I have muster up my courage to practice insertion on my own. But I keep feeling the burning sensation upon insertion and this really deters me from making further progress. I am really afraid that this will become a stumbling block in the marriage :(

Hi all,
Cant believe its been 6 mths since i posted. Im so happy so many of us are trying to overcome this. Never stop your efforts ladies! I believe I have conquered vag altho I do use a lube and dilator to "grease" the passageway just a couple of times before intercourse.
1. I have been able to do a pap smear.
2. I have been able to do iui with the largest faucet.
3. I have successfully had intercourse with my husband :). I concede there is some discomfort. But it gradually goes away.
Fyi, I only managed to insert 3cm during my first week of trying...so be patient with your body and it will happen for us.
I hope this helps: I have my favourite sitcom playing at the background while i try to do my therapy because it takes my mind off what i am doing and it relaxes me. I also keep stopping to take a deep breathe and relax the vaginal muscles.
Take it a step at a time and everything will be alright in due time. :):):) Pls pls never give up.
Lotsa Love!

Thanks morning glory for your encouragement! Currently I am just taking baby steps to practice the insertion on my own. I don't own any dialator kit but just the vagi wave. Vagi wave doesnt seem to be very effective for me, so I intend to practice using fingers next.. Sigh, I can't help but feel really depressed about my condition.

May I also ask, when u insert the dialator/finger, do you release your PC muscles? I feel that it is more difficult to insert it into my vagina when I release those muscles. Plus I feel some pain too.. Not sure if I am doing it correctly...

@Valerian : hi, have you done many times of kegel exercises? I think my first step was doing many kegel exercises before I insert the dialators. Once I can control the pc muscles, I just took a really deep breath and insert the dialator when I exhale out.

I cant say im 100% overcone it, like morning glory, i still need to do the dialator before the intercourse but, its definately better than one year ago :) jiayou

Thanks Coachy0203 :)
I am trying to consciously practice the kegel exercises, and I hope I have done them correctly too on this. May I know if it is normal to feel some burning sensation upon insertion?

Feel really sian over this condition, and I really hope to overcome this as age is catching up... :(

Hi @Valerian : I only felt burning sensation when I wasnt relax enough, usually I will inhale and exhale deeply a few times, doing kegel exercises a few times (http://www.babycenter.com/kegel-exercises) , then I took a deep breath, inserting the dialator while i release my breath and the pc muscles. Your mind has to think about positive stuff too, for example, our vagina is very stretchable, if a baby can come out through it, so can the dialators, which are so much smaller (well, I kept on thinking abt this when I was dialating lol)

Anyone can overcome Vag, we just need to have lots of faith, courage and practice it regularly, good luck.

Thanks morning glory for your encouragement! Currently I am just taking baby steps to practice the insertion on my own. I don't own any dialator kit but just the vagi wave. Vagi wave doesnt seem to be very effective for me, so I intend to practice using fingers next.. Sigh, I can't help but feel really depressed about my condition.

May I also ask, when u insert the dialator/finger, do you release your PC muscles? I feel that it is more difficult to insert it into my vagina when I release those muscles. Plus I feel some pain too.. Not sure if I am doing it correctly...

Hi Valerian, I suggest you purchase a 6cm dilator/vibrator from qoo10. Its called a gspot vibrator. This is what I started out with (aimed to insert only about 3cm in the first week of trying and increase 1 or 2cm every week). I read that since its a psychological fear that you need to overcome, its best that you are comfortable with it and do not fear using it. The one i use is a silicone based bright pink one. :)
I find that using this gives more success than using your finger.
I myself did not try out kegel exercises as I feel that I would not be patient to try those. It depends on the individual.
1. I take a deep breath n try to relax n expand muscled when I feel it tightening up again during this process.
2. Vagiwave - i purchased it only after I was able to insert using my vibrator and it went it very easily. Honestly I find using the vibrator was more effective tho.
Hope this helps!

Yeah, everyone has their own technique, so long it works for you, you should keep doing it :) be positive and think about your future, you can do it.

Hi @morning glory and @coachy0203 , thanks for both of your support, really appreciate it :)
@morning glory, you are very brave to insert such a huge vibrator from the start :) i will go take a look from qoo10 to see if i can find the vibrator you are talking about. I hope i will be a success story like the both of you :)

Hi @morning glory and @coachy0203 , thanks for both of your support, really appreciate it :)
@morning glory, you are very brave to insert such a huge vibrator from the start :) i will go take a look from qoo10 to see if i can find the vibrator you are talking about. I hope i will be a success story like the both of you :)
Hi Valerian,
To clarify, its 6cm in length but only about 1 inch in diameter at most!! Its really not huge at all. :))

Hi girls,

May I suggest you to buy the guide book from vaginismus website? Its abt usd 35, including a guide and note book, a dvd, and very important it's included a user name and password to access a private forum, personally, I think the forum is very helpful, because there are women around the world discussing their experiences, troubles in dealing with the vag.

https://www.vaginismus.com/products/vaginismus_books

I read the book, watched the dvd, followed its instruction to practice the dialators, and joined the forum, after one year plus, im almost pain-free in i/c(im now 8weeks pregnant :)) . Its very useful for me, just give it a try, who knows, it might work for you too.

Good luck to all of you.

Hi, im almost over come vag, but im pregnant now, not sure if I still need it after giving birth, i'd like to keep it just in case lol I think you should buy the book as its very useful for me. Do take note you are not going to over come it in a short period (i took almost a year to complete this process), like you said, its not really physically but its more a psychological, its a fear in our mindset, which is so powerful. You will need awhile to completely overcome this fear, so I think the earliest you buy the book, the tools, join the vag forum (password and website are only provided in the book), & keep on practicing kegel exercises, the earliest you can have a pain free intercourse. Cheers.

@lixiang_shine I dont remember, I thnk 2 weeks?

Well, I shared my personal experience in an old thread, here goes

usually I will inhale and exhale deeply a few times, doing kegel exercises a few times(http://www.babycenter.com/kegel-exercises) , then I took a deep breath, inserting the dialator while i release my breath and the pc muscles. Your mind has to think about positive stuff too, for example, our vagina is very stretchable, if a baby can come out through it, so can the dialators, which are so much smaller (well, I kept on thinking abt this when I was dialating lol)

Anyone can overcome Vag, we just need to have lots of faith, courage and practice it regularly, good luck.

Once you have the book, join the forum there, read other's experience, read the book and follow its instruction closely, it really helped me a lot.

Hi ladies, chanced upon this forum while searching about my condition. Not sure if this forum is still active, but hope to vent my frustrations out. I have been married for about 3 months, and still cannot have sex with my husband. When we tried using a vibrator to stimulate the clit, my vagina hole is big enough for him to put one finger in. He is able to help me masturbate by using his finger, and it feels pleasurable. However, when he tries to put 2 fingers in, there is a burning sensation and it is painful. Also, my vagina hole appears to be able to dilate enough only when I'm using a vibrator. Otherwise, even one finger would hurt. Both of us are virgins.

My husband has been extremely supportive, even though i feel depressed when I can't give it to him. Somehow, I feel like an incomplete woman. :( Not sure if I'm suffering from Vaginismus. My husband says that the inside of vagina seems to be big (when he fingers me), but the opening is tight...perhaps that's why it hurts so much. There just seems to be a burning sensation...the feeling of being torn. We used lubricants and I keep telling myself to relax, but my body doesn't seem to be listening :(

After reading through the pages, I'm not sure what I should do now.

A few questions here:
1. Should I buy the dilator kit from the vaginismus website? When using the dilators, should I try to insert them in without the use of a vibrator?

2. Wanted to see a gynea but not sure how is the process like. Do we just go to any hospital and request to see a particular doctor, or do we go to the polyclinic to request for an appointment with the hospital?

I saw some articles which mentioned that a hymen that is too thick might result in pain during penetration. Hence, I was thinking if I should do a checkup.

3. Saw some of you commenting that dr martha lee is good. May I know what are her charges?

Hope to seek ur advices!

Hi, it seems like you do have vaginismus condition, but at a very mild level, because most of us couldn’t even dare to put our fingers or anything inside.

If you are feeling burning sensation down there, there is no way your husband can go further inside you because your muscle is involuntarily closed up to prevent him going in you.

So, I suggest you read more from the website first before decide to buy their kit (since your condition is so mild), https://www.vaginismus.com/faq/, you should also google how to do the kegel exercises.

If you wanna go to gynae for a check of your hymen, I think you can try, but in my opinion, the hymen may not be that hard (I was a virgin too but I couldn’t feel anything was broken when I input the dilator in because I did it slowly and gently). Gynae and GP wont guide you how to overcome Vag, because it’s not their specialized field, some people mentioned about Dr Martha Lee, you might give it a try but it’s not gonna be cheap. I’d rather buy the book and the kit to do it at home slowly, with the help of my husband.

Just for your info about the cost of my gynae check up, I did it at SGH as a private patient, it costs $134.82 for the first time visit, and $98.44 for the visit afterward.

If you wanna use their subsidized rate you might need to go to the polyclinic to get the appointment letter, im not sure, you might wanna give them a call.

More info about the gynae charges at SGH.

http://www.sgh.com.sg/Patient-Services/Charges-Payment/Pages/outpatient-charges.aspx

I did share some of my personal experience in this thread, you might wanna take a look, plus reading other people’s experience will help you to overcome Vag, good luck.

Hi Joyfulthankful,

I agree with coachy0203 that your condition is mild. For people like me, the thought of just inserting a finger down below makes me cringe initially. Since my last post in this forum, I have made great progress and im thankful for the advice and support from morning glory and Coachy0203.

I was very desperate in treating my condition cos it has been a good three years since I got married.. I went to purchase vagiwave, consulted Martha, visited gynae etc but all of them were not very effective for me. For vagiwave, it did not cure vaginismus but it helped me gained confidence in inserting something into the vagina.

For Martha, her charges are super expensive.. I had only one session with her and it costs at least $200. Perhaps I do not have any chemistry with her, I felt that she provided more of a listening ear to me than anything else.. I felt that my money was not very well spent and hence I didn't continue with a second session. Notwithstanding this, I have read many people's accounts that Martha's sessions worked for them. So perhaps it could just be me not being able to form a chemistry with her.

For my gynae, her role is to mainly help me check if I have a normal vagina and if there are any abnormalities.

What worked for me is really a set of dilators and a vibrator which helped me to relax while i insert the dilator. Perhaps you could read more into this before deciding to purchase one. It requires a lot of mental self persuading, time and courage. But once u can get one in, it will really be easy for u to move up to the different sizes. I regretted not purchasing one right from the start of my vaginismus. Importantly, just don't give up hope! :)

Last edited:
Last week there was an article in Channelnewsasia http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/more-women-seeking/2440492.html about sexual health problems faced by women which struck a chord with me.

My husband and I have been married for 3 years and no matter how hard we try we just can't have intercourse. It's come to a point when we only get intimate once a month or even once every 2 to 3 months. My hubby has put a finger inside me before and
I've tried too and sometimes it's painful and sometimes it's not. But when we try to put his penis in we just can't! It's so frustrating. We would love to have children and it's just so sad to see other people having kids but knowing that somehow we can't just yet. I dunno why we waited so long to get help but I think we were just hoping that somehow we could resolve it on our own. But now is better than never I guess.

I've made an appointment to see a gynae at KKH and hopefully they'll be able to help me or refer me to someone who can help. I really hope that we can get help as we are already in our 30s.

I was so glad to see that this forum thread is still alive. I was crying when I summed up the courage to tell my hubby that we need help. It's comforting to know that we're not alone.

Hi ladies, I also have similar condition but I think is very mild. I can have intercourse but feel painful.

So now I resorted to doing IVF for a baby as I am already old (39 years).

Hi ladies, posted here previously about my condition. I felt that using a vibrator helps alot to help the PC muscles to relax. Initially, my husband could not penetrate in, but after I used the vibrator to help the muscles to relax, we were able to achieve successful penetration :) I had bought the vaginismus kit online but do not think I'm using it already. It's brand new sealed up...anyone keen to purchase?

Sex is still not comfortable, but small steps at a time!

Hi ladies, I've been reading this thread for awhile now and I would like to share my experience on overcoming the difficulties of having penetrative sex.
I don't know if I truly had vaginismus but I suspected I had a mild form of it.

I didn't have much experience when it comes to relationships. So when I met my boyfriend (my hubby now) in my late-20s, he was my first (I was a late bloomer...lolx).
After having been together for awhile, I felt comfortable enough to try having intercourse with him. He wasn't a virgin so he knew what to do.

However when he tried to penetrate me, we realised I wasn't penetrable...I was too tight and tense down there. Even his finger cannot enter me. The pain was just unbearable and we decided to stop.
It felt like my body was bracing itself for the pain to come when he penetrates that my body just tensed up and refused him entry even though I tried to relax my muscles

Over the next 2 years, we tried many times to have penetrative sex but it wasn't possible.
Sometimes his finger can enter me (though I felt uncomfortable), but his brotherhood can't. At most only a small tip of his brotherhood is able to enter me, any more it gives me a burning sensation pain and I have to stop him. I've lost count the number of times I broke down in front of him after the failed attempts and I kept asking him what if I'm really impenetrable even after we got married!!!
But he was always assuring me that if after marriage we are still having problems, we can always seek medical help.

Thinking back, I really have to give him a lot of credits for his encouragements and perseverance...lolx
He kept reminding me that all these fears/blockages are in my mind. I need to keep telling myself I want to be penetrated and I want to have intercourse.
Which I think it's true that you need to overcome the fears/blockages in the head.
I think my fear/blockage was due to the fact that I wasn't married at that time, and having intercourse while unmarried is kinda taboo (I'm old-fashioned!...lolx) and I was worried of getting pregnant.

However, I clearly remember the day we had our first successful penetrative sex.
I remember feeling very horny that day and very turned on (forgot what caused me to become like this :p)
At that instant, I really wanted to be penetrated. Somehow the overwhelming feeling made the pain tolerable.
I was on top of him and was lowering myself slowly...cm by cm. I kept going even though the burning pain was there. Perhaps mind-over-body, I managed to sit on him completely after sometime and we made it happened. I felt so relieved then but I was also worried what if this is a once-off success?
So the next time we tried, he made sure to turn me on very well and I kept reminding myself I want the intercourse to happen.
From then on, we started having normal intercourses. But it's a rule of thumb that we must start off with me on top to warm up/relax my body. :)

We got married last year and are now expecting our first child.

So to the ladies here, please don't believe you are impenetrable.
Keep trying and try to overcome the fears/blockages in your mind. You can overcome this. Good luck!!!

Hi @P3riwinkl3, im glad you over came your fear and congrats on your pregnancy, how many weeks are you now? Im 35+6d :)

Honestly I dont think you had vaginismus, I think its more like your fear of getting out of the line :-D I had the same feeling like you, I thought after getting married, i'd be more willing to accept my husband's penetration but I was wrong, we couldn't even put a finger in, I wanted to do it so badly and no matter how much foreplay we had, the pc muscles were just blocking any foreign objects to penetrade in my vagina. Im so glad my husband is so supportive and we are going to overcome it soon (hopefully i'll have no problems after the baby is out lol) well, good luck to everyone, practice and more practice :)

Hi @P3riwinkl3, im glad you over came your fear and congrats on your pregnancy, how many weeks are you now? Im 35+6d :)

Honestly I dont think you had vaginismus, I think its more like your fear of getting out of the line :-D I had the same feeling like you, I thought after getting married, i'd be more willing to accept my husband's penetration but I was wrong, we couldn't even put a finger in, I wanted to do it so badly and no matter how much foreplay we had, the pc muscles were just blocking any foreign objects to penetrade in my vagina. Im so glad my husband is so supportive and we are going to overcome it soon (hopefully i'll have no problems after the baby is out lol) well, good luck to everyone, practice and more practice :)

Hi @coachy0203,

I'm currently at 10wks.
Perhaps you are right, I may not really have vaginismus but the fear of putting anything foreign inside me is just plain scary...hahaha.
Even now, I cannot overcome the phobia of having anything foreign other than my hubby's finger (limited to only 1 finger :p) and his thingy inside me.

And yes, husbands & partners really play a very important role here.
We need to have open communication and super plenty of patience...it can take years to overcome the problem.
I'm glad both you and I have found the right person to overcome this problem with us. ;)
(I think I should pamper my hubby more. He kept complaining I'm less affectionate now that I'm pregnant...lolx)

Hi, is anyone still on this forum?
I'm facing the same problem - burning and pain when my partner tries to penetrate me and it gets so frustrating. I'm still a virgin. I don't know if it's scary cause it's painful or it's painful cause it's scary.. Everytime i fail at sex, i feel like i fail at being a woman, and i don't want to disappoint my partner any longer.
Been reading this forum for awhile and i self diagnosed myself as having vagismus. Do I need to see a gynae to check my hymen etc first and confirm this? Or should i proceed to buy the dialators sets everyone is talking about?
I would really appreciate it if anyone can offer some advice and listening to all the successful stories here is really hopeful and heartening.

Hope someone sees this and can reach out to me cause i don't know who to talk to about this.. :(

Hi, is anyone still on this forum?
I'm facing the same problem - burning and pain when my partner tries to penetrate me and it gets so frustrating. I'm still a virgin. I don't know if it's scary cause it's painful or it's painful cause it's scary.. Everytime i fail at sex, i feel like i fail at being a woman, and i don't want to disappoint my partner any longer.
Been reading this forum for awhile and i self diagnosed myself as having vagismus. Do I need to see a gynae to check my hymen etc first and confirm this? Or should i proceed to buy the dialators sets everyone is talking about?
I would really appreciate it if anyone can offer some advice and listening to all the successful stories here is really hopeful and heartening.

Hope someone sees this and can reach out to me cause i don't know who to talk to about this.. :(

Hi, how long have you been trying? If you just started recently, don't be too harsh and impatient with the progress.
Give your body and mind more time to get ready....more foreplay...make sure your body is warmed up and really aroused.
Because guys are more anxious about going from A to Z, they like to hurry.
But our woman's body works differently.... We need more time and effort. Ask your partner to slow down and let you lead the pace.

Although your partner cannot penetrate you, can his finger at least go in (assuming your body is already aroused and ready)?
If his finger is ok, then I think it's more to do with your mind....you associate bigger size = more pain...which is logical la...
So I would suggest, once his finger can enter you and your body is very warmed up (enough lubrication down there), you get on top of him and slowly try to sit onto him.
Make sure he don't move his hip upwards to try and hurry his way in...it will make you wary of the pain. Depending on how comfortable you are, slowly inch downwards as you sit on him.
The pain should be more gradual this way....not the sudden sharp piercing type. The burning sensation is bound to happen as you expand further downwards but it will pass. So go cm by cm or mm by mm as long as you can bear the uncomfortable sensation. Once you feel the burning sensation, just stop and don't move at that position, wait for it to pass and continue. Make sure you use plenty of lubrication cause it will get dry easily down there when you are nervous. Just keep trying and your body will get used to the sensation over time.

That's how I overcome my difficulties. ;)

@Inpursuit111 : like what @P3riwinkl3 said, try to input your finger to test first, if you can, just try each step at a time like what she did, if you cant, it meant you are having Vag like us.

But pls dont give up, it's treatable, you just need to have lots of patience, time and encouragement, that's why we are here :) Trust me, we all know how you feel, its very annoyed that you cant share it with anyone except your husband, but i actually told my best friend about it, she's totally supporting me but she cant relate to it, since she hasn't experienced it before, so it's still better to look for help from the forum :)

Im 38w preggy now, and i still not dare to think about the vagina exam during labor, my gynae needs to poke his fingers in to check for the dilation of my cervix. I dont know how i will survive lol, well, since i chose to have a baby, i will try not think too much about it, let's see :D

Hi, thanks for your advice! Sounds like some things i can try and start with. At least i'm not stuck doing nothing..

Hmm i would say for a couple of months now.. The cycle would be like we makeout, get aroused, and he would try to penetrate me (guy on top) and it would hurt a lot. Idk if that is normal but i will tense up and my legs will try to push him away as well. Seems like an involuntary reflex. Lately we stopped trying as frequently.

Fingering hurts a bit too. He can prolly reach the clit but not deep inside because that hurts as well. I don't rly get him to finger me deep cause i find it more disturbing than sex idk.

Great to hear ure pregnant and it is very encouraging to hear these success stories.. :) and all your words mean a lot to me!!!

Should i try to finger myself first? Would a vibrator help?

You can try to insert your finger if you dare, for me up till now I still dont dare to put the finger inside me and I do not let my husband to do it either lol only dilators and my husband's thingy are allowed haha

Some people in this thread used vibrator and they said it works for them, im not sure.
For me I just bought the book and the kit from the us site.

I read the book first, I joined the private forum then practiced the insertion when I was ready. They provided 2 long q tips that you can try to insert first before trying the smallest size dilator. There are a few packs of lubricant as well. I didn't try the tampon though cuz I didnt feel like it, so after trying inserting the q tip, I moved straight to the smallest size dilator.

The book is quite useful, it helps me to overcome my fear, taught me how to practice the kegel exercises which I think is very important, im still doing it now.

If you need more info, let me know.

Yes, this kit. There is no fix time frame. Some people took a few months, some take years. It depends on how willing you are I guess. It took me 8months from q tips to the actual intercourse :) the most difficult part was the first move - q tip lol as I was really afraid of inserting anything inside me. After that the rest just came smoothly. I practiced it almost every night. Everytime i conquered one level I felt so happly, its like playing a game and you got promoted to the next level haha also you will feel like you are one step closure to be able to do it with your husband.

Yeah we tried woman on top first cuz its easier for the girl to decide and control how deep and how far she wanna go.

Thanks P3riwinkl3. Felt so blessed that there is a forum for vaginismus, i thought i was the only one with this issue. After reading these post, i'm going to get the kit , cant delay and procrastinating it ;)

Hi,
I bought the dilator kit. I tried all the sizes and only left with the last two sizes (which are the 2 largest sizes). I am thinking can i skip the last two sizes and try natural penetration now since the last two sizes seem exaggerating big (seem like non Asian size :p).Can i check did you all tried all sizes before trying natural penetration?

Hi can i check are you all able to have intercourse immediately after success with the dilator? I still have problem with penetration with my husband even after success with the dilator. I wonder is it anxiety as both of us are virgin. He also become soft and unable to penetrate when he could successfully find the entrance or wouldnt enter me. Is this normal? Do we need more practise? I am very frustrated and often end up in tears when we are unsuccessful. I am already 36 and been longing for a kid. . I wonder should i just go straight for artificial pregnancy procedure?

I think both anxiety and nervousness played a part.
Your husband probably also has a mental block...he's scared of hurting you or causing you to cry....with so many worries running through his head, it's not a surprise that he will go soft.
Perhaps you can take the lead the next time. Since you are more confident now and you know what works for you, try being on top of him. Treat his brotherhood like the dilator and try to penetrate yourself instead of him exerting the force. See if this will help. Good luck!

Try to insert the dilators a few times before the intercourse, it'll help you to relax a bit (and your vv will also open a bit), and try the woman on top for a couple of times at first. Both of you need to relax, especial him in order to keep "it" up, he needs to focus on "it" while you are focus on yourself. Trust me, you will feel so good when you're able to go inside him, it's a kind of success that is indescribable, i was in tear the first time i was able to insert into him (woman on top position).

Oh if you guys are planning for a baby, try to use the preseed lube instead of others, as it's a Fertility-Friendly lubricant, good luck :)

Thanks ladies for your encouragement. I am thinking of seeing Dr Peter Chew at Gleneagles for help if the issue persist. Pray that God will answer my prayers soon.

For those with this problem, you are not alone :) Just see a gynae and ask for a numbing cream to make you overcome the psychological fears, after that it will move quickly :)

Hi all, just an update my husband managed to put his penis into my vaginal but only half of the penis managed to enter. The other half of his penis just cannot seem to go in no matter how hard he pushed. Do u all encounted such issue is there a solution? Last night we tried again and i thk he tried pushing too much and cause his foreskin to be unable to retract back and we have to visit the A & E in the middle of the night all horrified. I think he is horrified by the visit to the a & e to push back his foreskin and become more hesitant to try. I am now feeling very depressed. Why are problems occuring when can i ever overcome this issue

Hi @Wishingstar98, when you went to a& e, did they say why the foreskin is unable to retract back ? Is it because you were too intense when he penetrade into you? It could be his "thing" is too big or you were too dry. Try to put more lube and practice the bigger size dilators see how.

Its quite normal he cant penetrade into you since both of you are quite nervous. We were having lots of discouraged moment too. But after trying and trying, it will eventually work. You just beed to practice more. Today cannot, tomorrow try again, bit by bit. If he cant go in, dont force it, wait for another day. Can not rush as both of you have to be ready and you really need a lot of lube to make his thing slide in.

Try to relax and think of the baby making process is the main purpose. I know having sex is supposed to be fun but for now, just think about making baby first. Good luck and Keep us updated.

Hi, I was wondering if this thread is still active. Just trying my luck. I've married for a year but everytime hubby tries to penetrate me I experience pain. I know my hymen is broken because the first time he enters with a condom it can enter a bit but over time its painful. Do any of you know where I can get the set of dilators. Saw one from the US or maybe there's more in the market. Thank you in advance.

Back