How to lost ur post natal weights

ingL

Hi mummies, I am not sure if anybody is at this stage of no matter what you do, you can't lode weight. Even for mummies who are breastfeeding, while the rest could lose weight successfully and you did not.

I was at this stage before and I manage to lose weight by going to absolute slimming

This is after 2 years and i am Still bfing my 2 yrs old during this process.

I wanted to she with fellow mummies who are feeling the same way, go try it out!

Hi mummies, I am not sure if anybody is at this stage of no matter what you do, you can't lode weight. Even for mummies who are breastfeeding, while the rest could lose weight successfully and you did not.

I was at this stage before and I manage to lose weight by going to absolute slimming

This is after 2 years and i am Still bfing my 2 yrs old during this process.

I wanted to she with fellow mummies who are feeling the same way, go try it out!
Happy for you because my colleague went to them and did not lose at all. I lost 28 kgs in 4 mths after birth as well.. but with slim couture. referred frds to them and all have very good progress. I can share my pics if any mummies out there needs help!

Happy for you because my colleague went to them and did not lose at all. I lost 28 kgs in 4 mths after birth as well.. but with slim couture. referred frds to them and all have very good progress. I can share my pics if any mummies out there needs help!

Hi Michelle Mummy,

What you did to lose 28kg in 4 mths. Can advise, thank you.

i was 78kg heaviest when i preggy then lost 21kg now im 57kg, lighter when i got married at 58kg. I also bf (exculsive pump) and supplement with fm too. Think most imptly do not 'eat for 2' during preggy and you will not have too much to lose post pregnancy.

Hi, mind sending me your before/after pics?

28kg in 4 months is a lot... isn't it a bit dangerous? And also won't have loose skin?

Cos one of my cousins and her friend went to Slim Couture also.. my cousin didn't lose any weight and the therapists were quite pushy.. although her friend lost 3 kg in 1 month, the weight rebounded back very quickly even though she wasn't eating much.. ><

Ive been carrying around my post natal belly for 2 years already, and nothing I do is helping. Considered going to Slim C but after my cousins' experience there Im a bit doubtful.

Have you stopped the treatment already, and if you have, did it rebound at all?

Pls advise..

Mummies dun waste ur $$$ on all this spa stuffs.... b confident in urself.. xcercise kip u fit.. eat well n alwys thnk positive.. mus hv e motivation to do it...:D

Diet and did thrice-a-week cardio for the past year already. Lost the first 6 kg but weight is stuck. Now have 15 more to go. Im positive but don't want to feel so heavy all the time

If there are treatments that can help me lose the stubborn weight without rebound, i think its good for my health too!!

Diet and did thrice-a-week cardio for the past year already. Lost the first 6 kg but weight is stuck. Now have 15 more to go. Im positive but don't want to feel so heavy all the time

If there are treatments that can help me lose the stubborn weight without rebound, i think its good for my health too!!
Its true tho if worth e $$$.. bt afta all e treatments u shud also hv to control ur diet.. btw did u try making juices for detox.. it helps too. :)

Hi, mind sending me your before/after pics?

28kg in 4 months is a lot... isn't it a bit dangerous? And also won't have loose skin?

Cos one of my cousins and her friend went to Slim Couture also.. my cousin didn't lose any weight and the therapists were quite pushy.. although her friend lost 3 kg in 1 month, the weight rebounded back very quickly even though she wasn't eating much.. ><

Ive been carrying around my post natal belly for 2 years already, and nothing I do is helping. Considered going to Slim C but after my cousins' experience there Im a bit doubtful.

Have you stopped the treatment already, and if you have, did it rebound at all?

Pls advise..

GerrBear,

I've stopped the treatment coming to 4 years.. no rebound lei in fact my skin becomes firmer. Cousin did not lose any weight and therapists pushy? hmmm... not with my experience and I'm pretty sure theres more to meet the eye if your cousin didnt lose any weight as I've read alof successful stories http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...ciples-of-tcm-techniques-slim-couture.188275/

I can supply u my before after pics if u r interested :)

I think breastfeeding will lose weight automatically... before pregnant i was 45kg. Heaviest with twins 63kg. 1 month after give birth i was 51kg. 6weeks after give birth im 49kg now

I didn't diet and eat normally...also never exercise.. too tired taking care of twins..

My frd who successfully trim her tummy and butt within 90 days, 4 months her post natal had entice me to try the same. To my surprise, I manage to fit in my pre pregnancy dresses nicely.

Went to BodyTherapeutics with their H-system repair program approx $1200 for 3 weeks.. i now in the 2nd round of the program.. lost about 4.6kg so far..

Weight management is a lifelong commitment. It takes discipline, the right lifestyle, right diet and exercise to make it work.

I was recently introduced to a 21-day fat loss programme by a friend. The products are from US. All it takes is eat right and supplement your diet with the right type of vitamins and minerals. In fact, we can eat many meals a day. Don't have to go starving. Many of my colleagues have done it and managed to maintain their weight. It also teaches us how to choose the right food for our family when we do food marketing. Doesn't cost a bomb - about 300 to 400 dollars, mainly for essential vitamins and minerals.

We have formed a network group to motivate and help each other in the journey to lose fat. A new group is kickstrting the Programme from 17 May. So if you are keen, PM me and I will share more with you.

hi, i recently use this slimming cream, is very good and effective. See picture below:

1 time result
da2xdfhom1wzs0agu.jpg

1 time result

da2xduke0cp10pon2.jpg

other customer result.

da2xa4e2n3wdbbxfi.jpg

Interested can WeChat: latojasg88 for more information, this product sure will help u. ;)

Hi all mummies... im pretty sure all mummies wanna hv a gd figure afta deliver...:)
My advice is to exercise n eat gd foods... creams of med to lose weight is a lil risky for me tho...sorry if it offend any1 of ya... if ure unsure abt it dun take e risk. Bt if ure confident dat it will help u, den try it... wish all mummies all e best.....

Breastfeeding really helps ur post natal weight too...... :D

Dear Mummies, I managed to lose 4kg weight with bf and workout after confinement month. I have managed to wear back my pants that I am unable to wear before my pregnancy. And now I have get back to my body shape. If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight without bouncing back the kg, I can share with you my method and also before and after pic for those mummies that need help~

Dear Mummies, I managed to lose 4kg weight with bf and workout after confinement month. I have managed to wear back my pants that I am unable to wear before my pregnancy. And now I have get back to my body shape. If you are looking for a healthy way to lose weight without bouncing back the kg, I can share with you my method and also before and after pic for those mummies that need help~

Hi XJ Chung, may i koe hw u managed to lose weight cos my body nw look like 3 or 4 mth pregnancy. But i duno wan to waste any money losing weight. Can share your method, thank you

Hi XJ Chung, may i koe hw u managed to lose weight cos my body nw look like 3 or 4 mth pregnancy. But i duno wan to waste any money losing weight. Can share your method, thank you

Hi Jenny, I have been consistently doing Tabata workout together with the most advance protein in the world. I had a very normal meal (include carbs), just 30min before I will take the protein so that I won't over eat. At night I will do my workout with the protein again. And it is just 15mins workout.

This is the main reason that I am not bouncing back in fact I got better shape now. I am so happy with this and I do share this great transform journey with my friends and they have a good result too!

Please PM me for more detail. Thanks~

I recently juz started losing weight.. 2+kg in 3 weeks.. Previously trying to lose 1kg oso very difficult. I drink trim milk shake and eat healthy. Pls pm if keen to join mi in slimming.

Back