Advice: Quinny Strollers

shopping_queen

I've been thinking for the past year whether to get a Quinny stroller. Everytime I'm about to get it, I keep hearing conflicting comments!

Can real Quinny owners tell me whether it's worth the buy? My gal is already 8 months old and I'm still thinking about this!

Hi Shopping Queen,

We contemplated to get for our 18MO and had reservations too :p But I feel if you are getting for your 8MO, it might not be a good idea if she tends to fall asleep in the stroller. I've seen kiddies fallen alseep in their quinny uncomfortably and even saw a parent tilted the stroller against a table to let the child slept in it! Looked so dangerous :p

Actually Zapp looks quite sleek and is lighter than Buzz. Note that there is no basket for stuffs and seen reviews that it's not advisable to hang stuffs on the stroller bars.

Hubby has been the more practical one and feels that for that price you could get a good stroller with more complete functions.

Juz my 2 cents. Hope that Quinny owners can shed some light
happy.gif

I have a quinny zapp for my 3yrs old boy. I find this stroller is better for older kids as it is much bigger and longer for them to sit in it more comfortable. I also have a combi which I use it for my boy when he is much younger coz he can sleep in it, and it is a full canopy so more privacy when he sleeps.

Of course quinny zapp is heavy (about 6kg)compare to my combi. The thing I like about quinny zapp is the movement, very easy and is smooth to move about, and fold quite compact. I do hang stuffs on the stroller bars. In actual fact, all strollers advise not to hang stuff, but we all still do so, just that need to watch out and not to hang too heavy things.

Hi Shopping Queen,

I own a Quinny buzz. Its easy to move around with the big wheels and get people's attention becos of its unique structure. But other then that, not much different from other stroller. Its pretty heavy so always need hubby to carry in or out of the car. Since the buzz can only fold down flat it takes up alot of car boot room. One more thing, u won't be able to use on some escalator cos its quite wide.

i own a quinny zapp.. to me its very good. very light, i can carry with one hand when its folded (im 55kg) and in crowded supermarkets / places, its very easy to maneurve.. coz only 3 wheels right.

if u buy at baby avenue, u will get a basket, a quinny bag, and also rain cover. (www.baby-avenue.com --> balestier road) its also a bit cheaper than at mothercare, baby hypermart etc.

I own a Quinny Buzz '08. My baby gal is now 7 weeks and I use it with the Maxi Cosi carseat. I have brought her out alone on taxi rides too and have no trouble handling it. After using it, I feel It is not as heavy as it sounds. Really a breeze to move it around. The only thing is that it is too wide and will not fit some taxi boot and escalators.

Reason why I chose Buzz over a Zapp -

Zapp has only 1 fix seating position and baby sleeps upright

Buzz has 2 seat positions. Baby can have a better sleep on the reclined seat.

Single fold and with just 1 flick of the finger, the stroller is engaged for the move again

The Buzz '08 model comes with an additional wide seat for bigger kids. And has auto locking system which is more convenient. I bought mine at Baby Avenue. Good deal =)

hi piggyham,

Can i know what does it comes for Buzz' 08 model?
And how much did you bought for?
Thanks!

i have a buzz and my nephew uses a zapp. they're in a different price range, so i think it also depends on how much $ you're willing to part with.

although the buzz is a little heavy (and i seem to have a few dirt marks on my clothes from hauling it into the car boot when my hubby is not around!) i absolutely LOVE it. not only is the design nice, but it's so easy to maneouver and is overall so great to use!
someone also handed me down a basic combi and i can't even walk with that because the handles are too short and the wheels too close so i have to stand at the side to push it. crazy or what?! plus, my son seems so used to the ride of the buzz now he hates the combi. not even 4 months old and already spoilt ;)

We own a Buzz '08 and never once regret it. Rather heavy but very sturdy. My gal (7wks) sleeps well in reclined position. And yeah besides its funtion, it looks oh so sleek as well. We call it our baby's Mercedes Buzz.
happy.gif

finally bot a Quinny Buzz with a maxi cosi car seat after much consideration and comparing. after tryin the rather heavy and bulky Buzz, the other lighter strollers just didnt seem to match up as well in handling and ergonomically. i think baby's comfort is most important and the best part is that you can position the car seat to face you when pushin the stroller. can't wait to use it when baby is born!

Hello people, we are selling away our Quinny Zapp + Maxi-Cosi car seat..only used for less than 5 mths..interested buyer, do pm me! Thanks!

I have a Quinny Zapp together with maxi cosi infant car seat cabriofix for sale. Together selling @450. Condition 8/10... Minor scratches at handle due to usage.

I also have Quinny Buzz strawberry red for sale. Lightly use. Condition 8.5 / 10. Minor scratches at handle due to usage. It comes with shopping bag, raincover, foam seat n another non-foam seat. Adaptor for cabriofix is provided too. Selling at $550.

Interested pls pm or SMS me at 90669820. Thanks

Hi Mummies,

I'm selling my Quinny Speedi [attached picture in the exact colour].

I've used it for only 4 months [only on weekends!] so it's in pretty excellent condition - minus a few scratches on the handle.

Bought it at close to $800 but willing to sell at $450.

Self-collection from my place in the East. You may want to view it first before purchase. =)

Interested, please pm or SMS me at 9826 0584.

5302285.jpg

Thanks.

Hi Mummies

I have a Quinny Dreami Buzz Carrycot (bassinet) for sale. Its green in colour and good condition. Selling at $200.

Also have a maxi cosi cabrio fix (black colour)for sale at $100.

PM me for details.

Thanx

Siti Raudha Binte Mustafa Kamal (nurin_sofia)

Hi is the Quinny Speedi still available? Negotiable? Hope to hear from u. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi,

I have a pair of limited edition Quinny zapp (magic mosaic) strollers for sale. Very good condition, like new! Selling at $380 each. Interested SMS 91735898

I have a Quinny Buzz'07 (Pink) in good condition to let go. The back wheels are brand new and it comes with the bag and rain/mosquito cover. Bought at $1168. Am letting it go at $450.

Interested mommies, please PM me for actual pix. Thanks!

hi,

i have a Quinny Buzz 2009 edition for sale. Still in good condition as we seldom use it.

Colour: Black/Gery

Willing to let go at $450. price nego.

Interested, pls email me @ [email protected]

Hi Mummy,

I am letting go the stroller 2011 version at a attractive price of $500 (more than 30% off the original price). Original price is at $729. Certain stores are selling at $583 during promotion. If interested, please feel free to contact me for viewing. Many thanks!

Key Note:

•All items are brand new (in box) less the folded frame (condition 9.9/10). I had used the folded frame with my Maxi-Cosi baby car seat (Cabriofix) less than 10 times.
•Rocky black seat with sun canopy
•Comes with red colour seat reducer (worth $89), shopping basket, rain cover and Maxi-Cosi baby car seat adapters
7400385.jpg

Regards
Angela

P.S. Price is slightly negotiable

Hi all. I have a quinny zapp and maxi cosi cabriofix Infant car seat for sale.
Zapp is limited edition, whole black, condition 8/10 with minor scratches, comes with shopping basket, rain cover, travel bag and maxi cosi adaptors. Retail $500+, going at $280.
Maxi cosi, black colour, condition 9/10. Retail $300+, going at $180.
Get both stroller and car seat at $420. I will deliver to your place. Interested please text me 91370200
7644703.jpg

I have a very good condition Quinny Bassinet to let go at $130,retail selling $499.Mine is red in colour and it comes with adaptor,instruction manual.Pm me or wats app me 91805801 if you needs more pic.Self collect at tiong baru area.

Supa_Designs.jpg

using buzz. impractical for use in S'pore. heavy, bulky and took up all the car boot space. my wife always bump into people when she is pushing the stroller.

Bought a Cosatto and loving it. not to mention cheaper and a lot nicer design wise.

Back