Need advise on Mount A twin room

emk

Hi, any mummies here stay in mount A twin room? Can advise the ward in our lady or SR better? I went to their hospital tour but didn't get to see the twin room. So can't decide to get a twin or single and to stay at our lady or SR .. Thanks

I opted for single bed room for both my pregnancy. I am someone who is afraid of staying in a cold room with low aircon temperature, so i requested to in a single bed room whereby i can adjust to the temperature that i am comfortable with.
If sharing room, you may have to expect lots of visitor from your room mate coming in n out and u may not be able to have full rest. But if you don't mind the crowd and cold room, you can opt for 2 bed room. Partly also can consider about the pricing of the bed, if i didnt remember wrongly, the price difference is not alot for single and 2 bed ward.

I was told our lady is newer and St Raphael older but my gynae prefer SR so I choose SR. Maybe u can check with your gynae ..

Sixeggs, thanks. I stayed at st R for my 1st delivery. Maybe will try to squeeze some time and go for the tour

I chose our lady but was full that night, so I ended up staying in St Raphael. I chose our lady because it's bigger size wise, other than that everything is the same.

Hi! Hope it's not a silly qns... Wanted to ask... If we opt for a single bed but are unfortunate and end up with a 2 bedder or 4 bedder, do we still have to pay single bedder rates?

I went for their hospital tour and they have explain if we opt for single bed but unfortunately no single bed available and they put us double, they will convert our package to double and charge double bed package instead of single. Second example is .. If we request for single but no room available and put in double and second day there is single bed and we want to move to single, they will charge pro rate for first day double and second day single. Third example is .. If we opt for double and got a noisy neighbour so we request to change to single on second day, they will charge single package and won't be pro rate.

Back