Divorce

Pepper18

Hi mummies. Starting this year my husband admit he having an affair with other woman. After few weeks I have forgiven him. But up to my surprise till now already may. He still in contact with that woman. Just few days ago. He say he want the both of us but he know is impossible. He told me that the woman will go back on July. FYI this woman is Vietnamese. She will go back on July. But in my heart how true it is. I had found a lawyer firm already. Is just to proceed or not. Pls advise me. I don't want my son to have an incomplete family. But it is really up to my extend.

on what ground are u filing for divorce.

u need evidence to file for divorce against your husband having affair.

If she is a foreign, u can used the evidence to ban her from coming to singapore

What's the point ? Your husband can't even tell you he will be committed to you when he says he wishes he could have both you and her.

How to depend on this type of husband ? Just make a clean break and divorce him. You deserve better.

A married spouse is prone to having affairs when he/she is experiencing a void or some unhappiness in the marriage. Making him leave the third party won't ensure he might not lapse into another affair in future. Rather, use this lapse of infidelity to strengthen marriage by working out the key issues tt might hv caused his discontent. If it is difficult to broach topic, seeking professional help will b best. All the best

if you are holding on to the marriage for your kid. Think about it. Would you rather he stay in a "complete family" watching both of you quarrelling frequently about his extra marital affairs and seeing that his dad neglecting his wife thruout his childhood? Or maybe despite growing up in a "single parent family" and you as a adult showing him that being a single parent, single handedly supporting the family with the right values as a person growing up with the right person to look up to?

a family is a family if every member has the same goal, mindsets and ideals for the future.

You dun need to have a "complete family" to make a good family or home for your kid.

A married spouse is prone to having affairs when he/she is experiencing a void or some unhappiness in the marriage. Making him leave the third party won't ensure he might not lapse into another affair in future. Rather, use this lapse of infidelity to strengthen marriage by working out the key issues tt might hv caused his discontent. If it is difficult to broach topic, seeking professional help will b best. All the best

Hi, yes we have some issue in our marriage life. Coz he is too busy with his work n also seldom spend time for me and my son. So sometimes he wish to have sex with me. I will push him away.. so partly is my fault. I have forgive him. But up to my extend he still behave this way.

Pepper, I think most men hv a higher sexual urge n to turn yr hubby away may not b a good thing. It may oso explain why he sought outside relief. However, it is still no excuse for him to get into an emotional n physical affair

In life we always have a choice. You pushing your husband away is your choice, him having an affair is entirely his choice. My husband pushed me away a lot, too... I don't start having a fling with every dude that is available, right? It is a choice. And it is integrity - Integrity to me means not cheating even when others may not find out.

Having lived in different countries and met with people from all walks of life, I believe there are different "kinds" of marriage. There are those happy family kind with love, sex, and children - one most of us wants. Then there are people who are married in later part of their lives (or older men with younger wife), for companionship. Then there are those of convenience and financial security. Ultimately, it is what you want? The most important part about any marriage is to be HAPPY. Would staying married makes you happier? If not, that is a warning sign. Whatever "FAMILY" image your child grow up in, it is very important that his parents are happy. When you exudes positivity and happiness, your child sees it and becomes a strong and happy person.

You need to think about what makes you happy. If staying married means heartbreaks, tears, and insecurity in relationship, I do not think that is what you want your son to see. Also, by staying in a broken relationship also means allowing your child to grow up witnessing it, and might make him feel that "it is okay"... He might end up breaking someone's heart the same way yours is broken. The few men I knew that had affairs had fathers that had affairs (and mothers that endured it).

In life we always have a choice. You pushing your husband away is your choice, him having an affair is entirely his choice. My husband pushed me away a lot, too... I don't start having a fling with every dude that is available, right? It is a choice. And it is integrity - Integrity to me means not cheating even when others may not find out.

Having lived in different countries and met with people from all walks of life, I believe there are different "kinds" of marriage. There are those happy family kind with love, sex, and children - one most of us wants. Then there are people who are married in later part of their lives (or older men with younger wife), for companionship. Then there are those of convenience and financial security. Ultimately, it is what you want? The most important part about any marriage is to be HAPPY. Would staying married makes you happier? If not, that is a warning sign. Whatever "FAMILY" image your child grow up in, it is very important that his parents are happy. When you exudes positivity and happiness, your child sees it and becomes a strong and happy person.

You need to think about what makes you happy. If staying married means heartbreaks, tears, and insecurity in relationship, I do not think that is what you want your son to see. Also, by staying in a broken relationship also means allowing your child to grow up witnessing it, and might make him feel that "it is okay"... He might end up breaking someone's heart the same way yours is broken. The few men I knew that had affairs had fathers that had affairs (and mothers that endured it).

Hi frog thanks for the advice. Yup . My gf also say follow your heart. I feel betray and hurt when he told me all this things. But after calm down myself I realise if no him aRd with me. I would be more happier. I got an appt to see lawyer already. But I dunno wther he will sign the paper anot

Hi mummies. Starting this year my husband admit he having an affair with other woman. After few weeks I have forgiven him. But up to my surprise till now already may. He still in contact with that woman. Just few days ago. He say he want the both of us but he know is impossible. He told me that the woman will go back on July. FYI this woman is Vietnamese. She will go back on July. But in my heart how true it is. I had found a lawyer firm already. Is just to proceed or not. Pls advise me. I don't want my son to have an incomplete family. But it is really up to my extend.

Leave him. Ask yourself if you be happy for the rest of your life living with him for the sake of your son? Kids are smart. He probably can feel both of you are not on good terms. You as a woman deserve to find your own happiness.

Men who are greedy will never be satisfied with one. He will always find another one even if this Vietnamese slut left! If you are ready to move on with your Son, divorce him could be a better choice for you to lead on a happier life. When a man don't know how to treasure his family and control his lust, he is not better than a beast. There are to many temptations and distractions everywhere especially in Singapore. A developed country, a business and medical hub with strong currency, all those cheap slut flooded into Singapore, using their body and pitiful story to cheat the stupid men. Your Husband thought he is her only one, but in actual fact, she is sleeping with all the dirty men who can give her money.
The stupid man will never wake up till he is old and have no more money. Some old senile men even make nomination to give the cpf money and the hdb shares to these slut and unfortunately these old men died early and his family gets nothing! Such men won't leave Long!
The reality will become very cruel when a woman married a stupid man who can't zip his pants probably. I am really sick of all these dirty men who broke their marriage vow, bringing sexual diseases to the Wife and harm the family. I am wondering why having extra marital affair is not a criminal offend where the dirty men are directly hurting the family and bringing diesease back home.
I wish you well and please think carefully and plan your future for yourself and your son.

Last edited:
get the evidence of her having affair with your husband
Evidence include intimate photos of both, her name as per printed on her passport and passport number. Send it to ICA, ministry of home affairs, ministry of education if holding a student pass. Many of them use student pass as an entry. Ministry of Manpower if you found out she is moonlighting at KTV nightclub etc.
You can also bring the evidence to your constituency MP to write in to report your case! Report to as many authority boards so that all the relevant authorities can look into it and you will get a response very quickly.
Hope these sluts being deported and never come in again!!!!
Take care of yourself and your Son.

Do rem to "milk" ur husband for what it's worth. Jellewery, gifts, ins policies, anything that can go towards ur life in the future. More $ for u and ur son's future life is Impt!
Anyway u r alrd putting up w so much right now might as well be compensated for it.

Do rem to "milk" ur husband for what it's worth. Jellewery, gifts, ins policies, anything that can go towards ur life in the future. More $ for u and ur son's future life is Impt!
Anyway u r alrd putting up w so much right now might as well be compensated for it.

Haha. After this incident he buy bag, gift, jellewery for me. Cox he is damn guilty.

If the lawyer letter already OK. But he doesn't wanna sign how? Can I still ask him to leave the house? Or cannot.

Hi Pepper

If the house, he have no legal ownership...get a police and kick him out if he doesn't want to move. But if he's legal, that's troublesome.

lawyer up and get him out of your life. move on asap when you know theres no future. no point lingering and delaying the inevitable. woman up, grow a pair and leave. dont make the mistake of thinking you youll die without having a man in your life

Back