Wte/wtb past years museum ang pow

Looking for the following designs from the year of rabbit, horse and goat museum's red packet. If you have, please let me know. Thank you

Rabbit - Chinatown Heritage Centre, Grassroots Heritage Centre, Image of Singapore (Sentosa), Red Dot Design Museum & Singapore Coins and Notes Museum

Horse - Art Science Museum, BCA Gallery, Chinatown Heritage Centre, Healthzone, Home Team Gallery, Inforcomm Experience Centre, Land Transport Gallery, Marina Barrage, Memories at Old Ford Factory, Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research, Red Dot Design Museum, Reflections at Bukit Chandu, Singapore City Gallery, Singapore Coins and Notes Museum, & The Intan

Goat - Art Science Museum, Fort Siloso (Sentosa), Health Promotion Board, Inforcomm Experience Centre, IRAS, NEWater, NUS Museum, Memories at Old Ford Factory, Red Dot Design Museum, Singapore Maritime Gallery & The Intan

PS: You anyone has the full set for Year of Horse, I would like to use the full set for Year of Monkey to exchange. Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for the following designs from the year of rabbit, horse and goat museum's red packet. If you have, please let me know. Thank you

Rabbit - Chinatown Heritage Centre, Grassroots Heritage Centre, Image of Singapore (Sentosa), Red Dot Design Museum & Singapore Coins and Notes Museum

Horse - Art Science Museum, BCA Gallery, Chinatown Heritage Centre, Healthzone, Home Team Gallery, Inforcomm Experience Centre, Land Transport Gallery, Marina Barrage, Memories at Old Ford Factory, Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research, Red Dot Design Museum, Reflections at Bukit Chandu, Singapore City Gallery, Singapore Coins and Notes Museum, & The Intan

Goat - NEWater, Memories at Old Ford Factory & The Intan

PS: You anyone has the full set for Year of Horse, I would like to use the full set for Year of Monkey to exchange. Thank you

Back