2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi simbb my af should be due on sat/sun too. Hope the ugly witch don't catch us this cycle.
I've been reading other websites and it seems like a lot of women who got bfp got creamy discharge. But I only saw more creamy discharge last weekend. The rest of the days are more dry or with slight discharge only.
Those in 2ww can also make yourself lrd to keep your womb warm and pray for implantation. Remember to take folic acid too.
Sisters who are starting the new cycle must also help to tiao the hubby's bodies. Must help them keep cool. Men also play a big part in this. Heehee

@DoReMe, my bbt dropped this morning and I started spotting. Haiz. Weird cycle. My usual lp is 16 days and will spot 14/15 dpo before full flow. Today is only 12dpo. :eek:

For sistas taking the brown sugar and ginger drink, I heard it is better to take before 2pm. I used to take it consistently until I felt heaty. I wonder if it was related and maybe exercising on the weekends helped. I remember my hands being cold constantly as far as my memory can go. They are so warm now (sometimes even warmer than my husband's) and I do not need jacket/shawl in the cinema. I used to hate going near the frozen food and milk section in supermarket as it was cold and unbearable. I am doing fine now. However, I have to say not everybody can take such drinks. Best to monitor your body and stop if it is not suitable. Good luck.

Ladies, the 2ww is such a agony process. (**Dont noe if agony word is the right word to describe). Anyway, I need a place to vent my heart/feeling out.

Just got to know my best friend is 3 months pregnant. I call L friend. Then another of mine, R friend, also pregnant this yr. Both of them their due date are 1 month difference. Then I remember that our 1st child, L got pregnant 1st, then me, then R. Now both of them are ahead of me. I somehow feel down and stress? about it. I know everyone is different but my close friends are getting pregnant 1 by 1. You know how I feel? Y not me? Then L was gg to give me her ovulation test box to me. I was so stupid to ask her if she got do any ovulation test.

Somehow I got this feeling that this month is negative. Y? Cos i got this wet wet feelings down below which I experience before..... How? :(:(:(

I'm not young anymore... 36 this yr....:(:(:(

Last edited:
Hi Lostkitty,

Yes.. I understand how you feel and what you are going through now.

I have been trying for the past 4 years when my DS was 4 then.
I was the first to get preg with my first child in my group of friends back at that time.
They are now all mothers of 2-3 and getting pregnant seems so easy for them. Like try 2-3months and Bingo..

But don't give up... Your turn will come soon.. Have faith.. Try not to overthink (I know it's hard!).

I actually wanted to give up since my DS is already 8 and can take care of himself.. But then out of the blue, I decided to buy the David preg strips to test on CD28 and there I saw the faint positive line.. Couldn't believe my eyes!

This was the month which I don't feel the usual things like nausea, cramps, painful breasts etc.. Instead I got this nagging backache which I thought was caused by the yoga poses which I have been trying (new to Yoga). Thought to myself for sure I'm out this month cos Fertility Friend got my ovulation date as CD20 and I didn't BD during that time.. THe last round was on CD17.

Hence, when I tested on CD28 (really just for fun), it came as a surprise...

Continue to have faith.. Jiayou!

im on my 2ww waiting too. 8 mth of ttc. tmr will be my M. hope it dont come find me. everytime when the waiting period come. i always suspect i pregnant. lol

Ladies, the 2ww is such a agony process. (**Dont noe if agony word is the right word to describe). Anyway, I need a place to vent my heart/feeling out.

Just got to know my best friend is 3 months pregnant. I call L friend. Then another of mine, R friend, also pregnant this yr. Both of them their due date are 1 month difference. Then I remember that our 1st child, L got pregnant 1st, then me, then R. Now both of them are ahead of me. I somehow feel down and stress? about it. I know everyone is different but my close friends are getting pregnant 1 by 1. You know how I feel? Y not me? Then L was gg to give me her ovulation test box to me. I was so stupid to ask her if she got do any ovulation test.

Somehow I got this feeling that this month is negative. Y? Cos i got this wet wet feelings down below which I experience before..... How? :(:(:(

Hi same as me I also 36...just started to try for 2nd (1st child going to 3 this aug). This is the third month we trying..the problem is we dun really have time to bd...hmmm we only do a few times in a month..and a few times do half way my son wake up ask for milk (I still bf) ... lol. I hope this month will be the last month for us to try before we got good news. ..in fact for our son we got it immediate after our wedding..in thought 2nd also same..hmm but I think age is the problem

Hugs.. it's not a race so ..don't fret.enjoy the time u have w ur hb and no. 1

Hi I know exactly how u feel. My BFF also married later than me and got pregnant very soon after. While I miscarried that time, her baby just gave birth. I was very down and sad at that time. Everytime i see my friend pregnant, i feel disappointed myself. But we can't control certain things. Try to relax and enjoy. We only can do whatever we can to get. At same time try to enjoy .

my AF reported. feel so moody. already the tcc for 10mth. my mum in law told me my hb's cousin just got pregnant again, 1yr between the 1st child

my AF reported. feel so moody. already the tcc for 10mth. my mum in law told me my hb's cousin just got pregnant again, 1yr between the 1st child
I feel you cuz I was super moody yesterday. Plus my stupid hpt got a +ve evaporation line. The next moment I got full blown af. Since we are all starting the new cycle, let's get our body ready again. Yesterday I just treat myself to ice cream and today I drank tea. I stayed away from these when trying last month. But tmr onwards I will abstain again. Heehee.

Don't stress. It will affect your hormones and health. Be positive! All the best!

hi ladies.. me tcc after my first bb. Had all the symptoms.... cramps, bloated, fatigue and breathless during the 2ww but AF reported.

well, new cycle new hope.

Jia you to all here!

Hi.. I am gg thru the 2ww. Did a trigger shot a week and a half back and supposed to test this coming sunday.. going nuts over analysing every symptom argh

For me the only symptom which was different was sharp pain at the side of the womb.... and these sudden sharp pain lasts only few seconds and took place over a few days. Turned out to be implantation

Hi all, im not new to the forum. :)
Have not log in for mths and am still trying to conceive for my #1.

Jus changed job recently and felt that it was a foolish act..
I didnt considered the fact that i am tryin to conceive and went ahead to resign..
Now that i have probation, theres no way for me to go for iui.

And i have been stressing on the time.

I have to report work punctually and i have been wakin up in the wee hours on weekdays (eg 2am+, 3am+) becos i tot i overslept and would miss the transport.

My hubby is encouraging me to tk a break too.
I m confused.
On the other hand worrying on the money matters.
On the other hand worrying on my ttc journey.

Dunno when i can hold my bb in my arms.

Hi rainbowbb,
Don't be too stressed. My friend conceived naturally and got pregnant during her probation. Her employer is also fine. :) if you can't apply leave to go iui, then I would encourage to try natural.
TTC can be a very stressful journey. My TCM tells me not to be stressed, otherwise will be harder to conceive. Like you I'm also trying for number 1.
Good luck to all TTC sisters.

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and I am also new to this whole TTC process.

I am 31 and trying to conceive my #1 for 6 months and this is whole emotional rollercoaster is insane.

I read thru so many comments and feedback and I thought maybe this place can help me to relief some of these emotions and also get some advices and share some of my experiences.

Prev 5 months i have been "guessing" my ovu based on physical body changes and I only started using ovu sticks recently (last month , after I went to gynae and he advice when I had a false alarm) and now (next month) I am now in 2WW period. Also starting on natural boost such as Rasberry Leaf tea and Bee Pollen.

How long more should i try before i should really get myself and hubby a full check-up? What else should i be doing? or should not do?

:(

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum and I am also new to this whole TTC process.

I am 31 and trying to conceive my #1 for 6 months and this is whole emotional rollercoaster is insane.

I read thru so many comments and feedback and I thought maybe this place can help me to relief some of these emotions and also get some advices and share some of my experiences.

Prev 5 months i have been "guessing" my ovu based on physical body changes and I only started using ovu sticks recently (last month , after I went to gynae and he advice when I had a false alarm) and now (next month) I am now in 2WW period. Also starting on natural boost such as Rasberry Leaf tea and Bee Pollen.

How long more should i try before i should really get myself and hubby a full check-up? What else should i be doing? or should not do?

:(
Try for one year first? But if you urgent to have kids, 6 months can go for a check up le. Get the clear blue ovulation blinking smiley face stick!

Hi All,

I'm DPO 10 today and felt pains on my pelvic and groin today.. Haiz.. I hope this is a good sign.. Taking a test probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also feeling uncomfortable in the chest area and feels out of breath even though I was sitting down pretty much the whole day.. Thinking if it is due to my bubble tea.. T.T

We have been ttc*ing since July last year and more seriously since Jan this year.. This is also our first cycle on clomid so I really hope it works!

Back