Oct 2016 baby

I am in my week 14 & experiencing sudden loss of appetite. I have zero interest in food & feeling full at the sight of food. Anyone going through the same cycle as me?

Hello all mommies,

Have been a silent reader of this thread as I was afraid that my pregnancy was not viable but now I'm 16 weeks so hopefully can join this thread.
Edd 10/10

Can add me to FB Grp too.
Thank you.

Yes!! I'm been trying to add those w emails into e secret group
Some of u don't have email addresses so I don't know how to add u in

Most Shld be in 2nd trimester already! 1/3 tru!! Gambatte!!

Hi mummies,

Have y'all start to gain weight? Is your tummy start to grow bigger?

So far I only gain 1-2kg and tummy don't really grow big.

Hi mummies,

Have y'all start to gain weight? Is your tummy start to grow bigger?

So far I only gain 1-2kg and tummy don't really grow big.

I gained 2.5-3kg and my tummy is already showing. Haven't been able to fit into my bottoms since few weeks back. :( every morning before work is a stressful experience cuz I've to look for clothes to fit in/not look fat in

I gained 3kg and stomach already showing. I started wearing maternity cloths to work last month as i feel more comfortable. Can buy 2nd hand from caroussel or letgo if not too picky.

this is my 2nd pregnancy. 15 weeks now. gained maybe about 1kg only. I have my appointment card from last pregnancy that tracks my weight. my weight gain is similar to previously. I gained 18kg in total last pregnancy and managed to lose them all but hoping to gain less this time. I expect my tummy to show earlier with the 2nd one since the muscles are 'loosened' but it's still not obvious yet. my colleagues cannot tell. and I can still fit in my pants. just a little snug when sitting down.

Hi, has anyone started looking for a confinement nanny? I don't have much contacts and I find it difficult to look for one. Some are either taken or their hand phones are off. I found one M'sian nanny but was told that I have to give a deposit of $300 - is this normal? Thanks!

Hi, has anyone started looking for a confinement nanny? I don't have much contacts and I find it difficult to look for one. Some are either taken or their hand phones are off. I found one M'sian nanny but was told that I have to give a deposit of $300 - is this normal? Thanks!

I tried calling a few but all fully book. Now I have to slowly search a good one. I think deposit of $300 is normal as other forum mummy also share the same.

Oh ok. Thanks!
I took panomara test on my 11th week and one week later got the result - a baby boy.
Saturday will be going to baby fair for the first time to buy lotsa stuff! :)

Hi, I took Harmony test & it costs $1300. I received my results within on the 7th working day.
I took mine here in usa and I'm so disappointed. The gynae called me back 2 weeks later to tell me the results but the provider didn't run the gender test!!! So ridiculous.

Hi mummies,

Do y'all have any idea what do we need to get 1st for newborn baby? This week there's a big baby fair at expo but I have no clue what to get 1st and what to get later.

Hi mummies,

Do y'all have any idea what do we need to get 1st for newborn baby? This week there's a big baby fair at expo but I have no clue what to get 1st and what to get later.
Will only be goin to reccee first becoz most of my preggy friends now is still too early to find.

Hi mummies,

Hello, 1st born really got plenty stuff to buy. At this moment, please do not buy any milk powder beco you do not know what type of milk your baby want to drink. Also refrain from stocking up diaper (But you can buy 1 pack of all the brand of diaper you are keen to try). Refrain from buying too many newborn size clothing beco baby outgrow their clothes very very quickly. If you choose more neutral color, you will be able to recycle the cloth for your next baby if you intend to have one and also if it is different gender.

Use your imagination and mummy instinct to choose item that you think you might need. You will end up buying a lot of things, 80% will turn out to be very useful and 20% will be either impulse purchase or things for some strange reason your baby just dun like it. (In my case, by girl does not want to use pacifier)

Happy shopping

Hi mummies,

It's a little early to get things for your baby now. but this organiser's fair is really the better ones around, the next one by the same Organiser would be in October already, which is when we are expected to deliver. you can look online for a few newborn shopping lists. a lot of it depends on your own needs though. for eg I didn't get a cot. I bought a pre loved breast pump. I had a stroller and infant car seat passed down from others.

It's a little early to get things for your baby now. but this organiser's fair is really the better ones around, the next one by the same Organiser would be in October already, which is when we are expected to deliver. you can look online for a few newborn shopping lists. a lot of it depends on your own needs though. for eg I didn't get a cot. I bought a pre loved breast pump. I had a stroller and infant car seat passed down from others.

There is another baby fair next month, i am not sure who is organising in though. Frankly speaking, baby fair is almost like monthly affair in recent 1-2 years le.

not all baby fairs are equally good. I would be going for the one held in suntec in August. prepare a list of items you want to get beforehand. go through it with some of your mummy friends, they can give you advice. some big ticket items you start researching on the brands and models etc. can consider getting pre loved ones for cost savings.

June baby baby fair 10-12 June at Expo
August supermom fair 12-14 Aug at Suntec

I am one of the kia su first time mummies who like to start buying and preparing I spent alot during this fair. It's crazy and I am worn out after the fair. Also partly because I know my baby's gender, if not it will be very difficult to buy stuff. Basically just have to buy the necessary items first. Or you could purchase newborn starter sets which you may find it useful instead of buying separately.

It's fun and I enjoy shopping for my love instead of myself now.

June baby baby fair 10-12 June at Expo
August supermom fair 12-14 Aug at Suntec

I am one of the kia su first time mummies who like to start buying and preparing I spent alot during this fair. It's crazy and I am worn out after the fair. Also partly because I know my baby's gender, if not it will be very difficult to buy stuff. Basically just have to buy the necessary items first. Or you could purchase newborn starter sets which you may find it useful instead of buying separately.

It's fun and I enjoy shopping for my love instead of myself now.

yay i'm also going to Supermom fair that's on 12 to 14 Aug at Suntec Convention Centre Hall 401 - 403. Heard it's one of the biggest fair. Hope i can get all my baby stuff there!

Back