Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Are you still looking for a part-timer? I can recommend my present one. She works for me everyday, during mornings since she has regular work. She will come in the morning and do the job while me and my husband are sleeping, waking up to a tidy, good-smelling house. She is a Filipina professional, but very good with housekeeping and maintaining the house. A trustworthy lady too. She is available during Sunday anytime or in the evenings of weekdays. PM me if you want to have her contact.

No commission or anything, just trying to help her out have some extra income as she really works excellent. She's with me for 4 months now.
Still available?.am at the west of Sg.

Hi Lian Hua,

Please let me have your part time helper contact details.
My number is 86991000.

Regards,

Ulrica See

Are you still looking for a part-timer? I can recommend my present one. She works for me everyday, during mornings since she has regular work. She will come in the morning and do the job while me and my husband are sleeping, waking up to a tidy, good-smelling house. She is a Filipina professional, but very good with housekeeping and maintaining the house. A trustworthy lady too. She is available during Sunday anytime or in the evenings of weekdays. PM me if you want to have her contact.

No commission or anything, just trying to help her out have some extra income as she really works excellent. She's with me for 4 months now.

To all mummies, I believed I replied to your inbox.
Do inbox me if any mummies need my PT helper.

Update: Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

She told me to thanks to all the mummies that still with her nearly a year as she do not know about forums.

Opening of school hols today. Ok mummies, we all will be back to busy days :)
hi can pm me her contact pls

Hello, looking for a Singaporean auntie to clean my condo at Siglap on weekdays, once weekly 4 hrs. Timing flexible and prefer those staying near Siglap (east) only. Please SMS or call 91380020. Prefer only Singaporean please.

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore (west coast), PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 3 hours and once per week. Must not be afraid of dog as i have one at home. Most of the duties that will be assigned are

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior

Do PM me contact if you know of any helper that's willing to take up the job, thanks!

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a good & reliable part time helper. I'm staying in the west side. I'm looking at charges $15/hr. Only for weekdays day time.

Any good recommendations kindly pm me

I have a good part timer cleaner to recommend. She does general cleaning, eg. ironing, house cleaning etc.
A very kind and responsible helper.

Kindly call her/ sms her at 9661 6051

Hi.. thanks for sharing... does she work on weekend?

Hi.. I m looking for a pt helper helper at Woodlands. Sunday 9am to 1pm.. interested please leave me a message here.. looking forward for your reply.

Thank you

Hi, are you still looking for a part timer? I have a reliable Chinese Malaysian PR Aunty to recommend! She stays in AMK/YCK area and only speaks Chinese. If you're interested, you can contact her (Amy) at 81244786. :)
Hi. . She interested to work in woodlands?

I have a good part timer cleaner to recommend. She does general cleaning, eg. ironing, house cleaning etc.
A very kind and responsible helper.

Kindly call her/ sms her at 9661 6051

Hello Shin Shin,
Is she local or foreigner.? Willing to travel to Fernvale. Thanks

Hi I am looking for a maid can you please share her no. Thanks

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.
She's staying in Kembangan, nice Chinese Lady.
Her name and mobile.
XiaoLong

Hi, is she keen to travel to Punggol? I am looking for a PT cleaner (twice a month regular full cleaning of the apartment - toilets, rooms, windows, kitchen).

t

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.

Hihi, I need a part time helper on Monday morning at Jurong West. Will your part time helper be available? You can text me at 94505681

Hi

I am looking for a PT cleaner (twice a month regular full cleaning of the apartment - toilets, rooms, windows, kitchen). Location is at Segar Road (Bukit Panjang). Prefer Sat morning, Contact me at Hp: 90477974

Hi,wats the charges & nationality?
can pm the contact
Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend my part time helper (work with me almost 2 years ;)) that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.
Hihi, I need a part time helper on Monday morning at Jurong West. Will your part time helper be available? You can text me at 94505681

My apologize for late reply, PaulineN. I just replied to you via inbox.

To mummies
Once again on behalf of her to thanks to mummies that engage her service for long times till now :) and newly engage :) seem become permanent.

Update: Currently available slots for her will be Wednesday morning, alternate every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Last edited:
We are first time parents and need help with General household work. Can anyone please suggest a part time maid for cooking and general cleaning? We need alternate weekdays evening. Mon, Wed and Friday evening. I am available at gssin20@gmail and 96775871

Thanks in advance for your help

Any part time cleaner to into? Twice a month on Sunday, regular full cleaning of a 4rm HDB. Location SengKang Easy Way.

Windows and grilles cleaning
Vacuum and mop the floors
Clean kitchen
Wipe furnitures and doors
Wash both toilets

Any recommendations? Contact me, 94303519

Last edited:
Hi, are you still looking for a part timer? I have a reliable Chinese Malaysian PR Aunty to recommend! She stays in AMK/YCK area and only speaks Chinese. If you're interested, you can contact her (Amy) at 81244786. :)

Any part time cleaner to into? Twice a month on Sunday, regular full cleaning of a 4rm HDB. Location SengKang Easy Way.

Clean kitchen
Wash both toilets

I have a singaporean part timer for general cleaning.
Pls contact me to check if any empty slot.
Sweeping, mopping, cleaning toilets and ironing. Per hr $15, for four hrs.

Clean kitchen
Wash both toilets

Looking for PT maid for 4 room flat in Sembawang. Ironing, washing of toilets, sweeping, mopping, cleaning window grills, furniture etc pls pm me!

Anyone know of a part time helper willing to go to central area? We can do 5 hours per week.
Does it have to be freelance? I'm currently engaging a company for cleaning, can contact felicia at 9114 1301. Tried to hire aunties in the market last time, I guess they are not tied down to any responsibility, so end up having ourselves to accommodate them. ):

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a part-time house cleaner @yishun Ave 11, once a week during weekend morning. $15 x 4 hours. Please share with me if you have a good one to recommend. Thank you :)

Hi

I am looking PT cleaner at CCK and Jurong East, 4 hours CCK on weekend morning and Jurong East can be on weekday.

Just curious, anyone try engage a cleaner from Helping.com.sg before? Saw the advertisement on Sg Motherhood home page.

3+1 EC. Thank you :)
Oh! I was going to recommend a cleaning company to you. Might charge higher but because they got all the right equipments to keep my house clean then. More reliable to me too, anything complain company :p They are more worried about their reputation compared to freelance auntie haha!

Hi

I am looking for pt cleaner at cck/keat hong area.
Once a week or once every 2 weeks on sat morning preferably. If not, sun morning also can

3-4 hrs depebding on quantity of chores.
Easy to get along with :)

Pls pm me or leave your contact here.

Thanks

Hi dearies,l am looking for a cheap part time maid svcs that is able to help me clean a very small room in a condo near paya lebar mrt,for only one day,no agt fees,all l need to be done is vaccum my rm,help me fold my clothes and help to put nicely,no ironing and throw my rubbish,changing bedsheet and no cleaning toilet ,laundry l rather do myself and not so exp. As l am very ill recently ,pls pm me if u got these kind of part time maids who are very gd and helpful thanks dearies alot..

Back