Any good confinement lady or agency to recommend?

My current confinement Aunty takes care of my baby very well but the only thing is her cooking is leaned more towards the salty side and do not expect super nice food. However she is diligent and very proactive. I can fully depend on her to take good care of my baby.

Attitude wise, because of her age. 60 plus, she is extremely sensitive and as it is our first born, we were very anxious about baby especially when she cries. This Aunty thinks we don't trust her and got very upset about it. If you can look past this and her cockiness at times, pm me and I'll pass you her contact.

I'm looking for a confinement lady 24/7 for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Coz my granny in law already done for me for 12 days (include today). I feeling very stress with her and always demoralising me on my breast milk. Making me cry on several occasions. She only do day and night time my husband gonna take care of baby due to my c sect. After some thoughts and discussion with my husband we decided to get 1 confinement lady. Kindly advise. Thanks

I'm looking for a confinement lady 24/7 for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Coz my granny in law already done for me for 12 days (include today). I feeling very stress with her and always demoralising me on my breast milk. Making me cry on several occasions. She only do day and night time my husband gonna take care of baby due to my c sect. After some thoughts and discussion with my husband we decided to get 1 confinement lady. Kindly advise. Thanks
Hi mummy, pls pm me at 92217257 if u keen, may b i can help u.

Currently I am having my confinement. Just to check w those have finished their confinement. Does your CL mop the kitchen every meal after they cook or mop at night or not their job? And Does your CL vacumn yr whole hse ? My CL seem not mopping every day and when I ask her to vacumn today (1 week aft she came) she seem stunt. Then she like softly say that she no do this de. And mopping oso. I can't reli hear clearly. But I feel so stunt. Cuz I thot is standard routine. Can anyone here advice?

Last edited:
I think most CL dont do chores unless they offered to help. Their main duties are to take care of babies and you and your 3 confinement meals. And wash your clothes and baby clothes. N the most add on marketing for you. If you have a good CL she will do simple cleaning mopping vacuum etc chores for you lor.

I think most CL dont do chores unless they offered to help. Their main duties are to take care of babies and you and your 3 confinement meals. And wash your clothes and baby clothes. N the most add on marketing for you. If you have a good CL she will do simple cleaning mopping vacuum etc chores for you lor.

Oic. Thanks for yr reply. Now after dinner She will use magic cleaner and also mop the floor .
Finally my confinement ending soon.

All mummies, pls do not hire Aunty Ah Bao from Johor..recommended by Aunty Xin Hua..

She is super dirty, lazy and very rude..For detail, please refer to the Singapore forum- Confinement Lady page.7 or can pm me for verification.

I will like to recommend my CL, Auntie Chua, if anyone is interested.
She is friendly and very patient with my baby.
Good cook too.
Took good care of me and baby.
Her contact no is +60179891771

I can recommend a fantastic confinement Nanny, she is Singaporean so did not need an work permit or Visa to work here. I had searched for a CN for months hoping to find a good recommendation but found that communication was a problem with many of the tradition CN as my husband and I only speak English. the other issue we found with the CN from Malaysia were that they had to live in and we also wanted some personal time together. Then we found Nanny Su - she was just what we were looking for. Someone to help us to know what we were doing when we first got home with the baby, plus to cook the confinement meals for me. She was open minded, a fantastic cook and flexible to prepare both confinement and other types of meals for us. She was just amazing with the baby and taught us so much giving me confidence and much needed rest. during the day. She would come only during the day giving us our own space at night which was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Nanny Su - [email protected]

I would like to recommend Nanny Su as well. I engaged her for my confinement in May 2016.

Both my husband and I prefer a day time nanny from 9am to 6pm, as we are not comfortable of outsiders sleeping overnight at our place.

Nanny Su is very good in taking care of the babies. My baby does not fuss a lot and seems contended. She is also very good with children. Sometimes she also plays with my elder kid during weekend.

She also helps me in establishing my breastfeeding. She taught me all the methods/ position and is very encouraging. I didn't manage to fully breastfeeding for my elder one, but with second one, I manage to do it. I even have excess to give to my elder one.

She also cooks for my lunch and for my & my husband's dinner, and we love her food. Better (and healthier) than our usual dinner at the coffee shop.

You can contact her here… [email protected]

had good and experience cl to recommend. She is good in cooking and taking care of mummy and baby. If you need one, you can contact her at 91947952,malaysia number +60182524575,name koh auntie

I would like to recommend Nanny Su as well. I engaged her for my confinement in May 2016.

Both my husband and I prefer a day time nanny from 9am to 6pm, as we are not comfortable of outsiders sleeping overnight at our place.

Nanny Su is very good in taking care of the babies. My baby does not fuss a lot and seems contended. She is also very good with children. Sometimes she also plays with my elder kid during weekend.

She also helps me in establishing my breastfeeding. She taught me all the methods/ position and is very encouraging. I didn't manage to fully breastfeeding for my elder one, but with second one, I manage to do it. I even have excess to give to my elder one.

She also cooks for my lunch and for my & my husband's dinner, and we love her food. Better (and healthier) than our usual dinner at the coffee shop.

I can recommend a fantastic confinement Nanny, she is Singaporean so did not need an work permit or Visa to work here. I had searched for a CN for months hoping to find a good recommendation but found that communication was a problem with many of the tradition CN as my husband and I only speak English. the other issue we found with the CN from Malaysia were that they had to live in and we also wanted some personal time together. Then we found Nanny Su - she was just what we were looking for. Someone to help us to know what we were doing when we first got home with the baby, plus to cook the confinement meals for me. She was open minded, a fantastic cook and flexible to prepare both confinement and other types of meals for us. She was just amazing with the baby and taught us so much giving me confidence and much needed rest. during the day. She would come only during the day giving us our own space at night which was perfect for us. I would highly recommend Nanny Su - [email protected]
I am so blessed to have Nanny Su as my confinement nanny in Oct2016. At first, I spent a lot of time looking for day time confinement nanny who could speak English and luckily, I found her. She is very experienced in taking care of my boy and is also a good cook with many delicous confinement food and desserts. She is open-minded and always willing to share with me and my hubby (first time parents) many tips and advices on new born babies. My little boy really loves her. When she is around, all I need to do is just to take full rest for myself. I highly recommend her to all mummies.
You can contact her at [email protected].

Thanks Karelia for ur referral..appreciate it .
Baby L must be very fun to be with now .. something new Everyday .
Hugs and kisses to the boys
Love to all at home
<3 Su3

Last edited:
I am so blessed to have Nanny Su as my confinement nanny in Oct2016. At first, I spent a lot of time looking for day time confinement nanny who could speak English and luckily, I found her. She is very experienced in taking care of my boy and is also a good cook with many delicous confinement food and desserts. She is open-minded and always willing to share with me and my hubby (first time parents) many tips and advices on new born babies. My little boy really loves her. When she is around, all I need to do is just to take full rest for myself. I highly recommend her to all mummies.
You can contact her at [email protected].
Thanks Ruby
You are doing great on ur own during the nights .. So I'm very confident that u can handle our little darling all on ur own , once my time with u guys are up .
Time flys when we are having FUN .
Always Remember , babies WILLL cry (sing) ... just stay positive & enjoy his singing once a while . All will be well again .
Very Soon , when he looks up at you knowingly and give you his first smile .Awww melts One's heart .
Please take care and Stay in touch
[email protected]

Last edited:
Nanny Su is a lifesaver for a first-time and over anxious mum like me. Her care and concern for my LO and me is evidently sincere and genuine. She goes above and beyond her work scope, just to ensure that we are both taken care of and well-rested. She even helps with our dog who's taken to running to greet her every morning as she arrives. Nanny Su generously share tips and knowledge and has given me the confidence to look after my LO by myself moving forward. Her food is great, especially her gyoza. We wanted a daytime confinement lady who could speak English and communicate with my Australian husband and are really lucky to have found Nanny Su through this forum. You can contact her at [email protected].

My CL is awesome! She took very good care of me and my baby and she can cook very well. She is like a superwoman who doesn't take nap even when the baby keeps her up all night. She is amazing. I had her twice for 2 months each time. PM me to get her contact.
Dear qq_taitai
Can you share with me your CL's contact and name pls? Thank you so much.

Nanny Su is a lifesaver for a first-time and over anxious mum like me. Her care and concern for my LO and me is evidently sincere and genuine. She goes above and beyond her work scope, just to ensure that we are both taken care of and well-rested. She even helps with our dog who's taken to running to greet her every morning as she arrives. Nanny Su generously share tips and knowledge and has given me the confidence to look after my LO by myself moving forward. Her food is great, especially her gyoza. We wanted a daytime confinement lady who could speak English and communicate with my Australian husband and are really lucky to have found Nanny Su through this forum. You can contact her at [email protected].
Dearest taychelle,
I'm Glad I was there to help out .. I'm confident u can and will manage very well from here on ... wishing u and urs the very best . Have a great year ahead . Missing u and handsome H xoxoxo

Hi,

Those looking for CL can call aunty Lanjie.
She is very responsible and honest.

Can prepare a variety of nutritious meal for me and takes good care of baby.

She has at least 20 yrs of experience, I slept in peace throughout every night, only getting up to pump milk.

I am satisfied with her performance so I extended her service till 11/5/17

You can call her to discuss your need n month of delivery.

Wish u have a happy confinement too.
People believe that a woman vitality depends a lot on how well she has rested and taken tonics during confinement.

I got her contact through mothers website too. I am glad to strike jackpot to have aunty Lanjie.

Her contact is
9 149 1959
+60 13 935 9336

Hi Joaniki

Would like to know what is the rate your CL charge you?

Does she help to do laundry for husband and simple household cleaning ?

My CL is really good..she's really experienced with babies and cooks well. My confinement ending this Sat and I'm sad that she's heading home cos she's like a mother who advises and guides me well during the 28 days with her.
Can call her at +60167965008, Auntie Ah Zhu.
Hi does she stay over and how much she charge?

hi mummies!

i have a couple of great confinement nannies to recommend! i had 8 confinement nannies so i know which ones are good... can't guarantee they will be available but can try. they can handle twins too! cannot recommend them enough! can cook better than restaurant! and can whisper baby to sleep. amazing.

they are very popular, but their prices are reasonable and sometimes below market rate becoz they have "heart". doing the job becoz they enjoy babies. not just for money. of coz they also have families to support. so please give big red packets if you find them to be very good!

PM me for contacts. i am not agency or getting any commission. just want to recommend good aunties.
Hi do you have any good confinement lady to recommend. My edd is ard 2/12/17

I'd also like to recommend my confinement nanny, who's just finished her stint of a few months with us.

Her name is Siew Yong and she's Malaysian, speaks mandarin and a little English, and has a Singapore driver's license if her driving skills are needed.

She was actually a full time nanny and cook for my family and now that us kids are grown up she's started doing confinement work instead.

She's looked after my sister's three children and now she's helped with my firstborn as well. I can't recommend her enough. Apart from being great with babies and kids, here are some of her traits:

1.Great cook and will ensure you get the proper confinement foods and that your husband (and parents/ in laws if need be) are well fed.

2. Particular about hygiene and cleanliness, including around the home and your helper's.

3. Very personable, easy going and friendly. At the same time she's committed and hard working with strong work ethic.

Do PM me if you'd like more details and her contact numbers. Her schedule is pretty free for the rest of the year since she'd just ended a series of long term engagements.

I'm not earning any commission. Simply want to get my recommendation out since she's a great nanny in my experience and hopefully will be of help to other mummies too!
Hi would like to check how much does she charge? My edd ard 12/2/17

During her stay with us, she was very encouraging and patient.
Shes so good with baby that we all thought the baby changed overnight!
Baby was happy, slept and drank well.

Jenny nanny can be reached at +65 8204 2147; +60 16 660 0358 can call her to see if she is available/interview her.

Wanted her to stay for another month but she already has other tasks assigned.

May she be blessed always

Me too. A lot of horror stories. My request is simple, just take care of the bb so that I can rest. But I don't expect her to work until she drop, be glued to bb all day and night or do stuff for my family. I already told mine we don't accept replacement for usability testing. If it's replacement I rather lose the deposit and take care of the bb myself. I can order confinement food and ask relatives to help clean the house. My friend cared for both her boys herself so I think it's possible.

Back