Spotting for 6 days during Mid-cycle

Tatastar

Dear Mummies,

Something funny happen to me. My last cycle ends specially early at 21 days. This month, my cycle went haywire. My AF starts on 13th April, end around 17th April (CD5), then on CD10, I started to have pink spotting with mild cramp. Then yesterday, I started to spot more than usual and the cramp become stronger. Today is the 6th day (CD15), and I am still spotting.
I am trying to conceive for my 2nd child. Last Aug/15 I got pregnant then on Oct/15, I went for my 1st check-up, my baby didn't grow, so we got to remove it. My cycle went back to normal during Jan/16 and most of them ended in 26 to 27 days. But since last month, this funny thing happen to me.

Does anyone has this experience before? Should I be worried? Anyone? Any comments?
(I have posted the same thing at Mummy.sg forum too.)

Update:
I went to visit a gynae and checked.
Gynae check and confirmed that i got nothing to worry.
Conclusion:
  1. As i used to have g6pd, it could be the chinese medicine i took for 6 days that cause me bleed.
  2. My lining is nice and thin, this could cause me bleed when im ovulating.
To solve it:
  1. Stop taking chinese medicine since im got g6pd.
  2. Take his medicine (Sunolut 5 mg) to make my period come back to normal for 21 days. Cannot miss it, otherwise my menses will go hay wired again.
Updating here cos it seems like no one has an answer to my issue and hope those who experience this can find some answers too.

Last edited:

Back