Nanny at Clementi Central/Ave 2/Ave 5

Amycsf

Hi, I am looking for a nanny at Clementi central/Ave 2/Ave 5 for my 3 months old son. Anyone have recommendation?

Regards,
Amelia

Hello mummies, looking for post and pre natal professional therapy,

I have a good recommendation. She is Nit, recommended by my friend who manage to slim down to S size from xx L size after giving birth to a third child. Her face are beautiful ,radian skin, perfect body.my age are younger than her but my face look older than her and big. I knew about Nit but it is a bit expensive for me so i try the malay wrapping 10 session cost $1000,but i did not see any effect, than I got pregnant to a second child ,i did not do any conferment. My children and I had red rashes, easily getting sick, I brought them to the doctor but the doctor said that my children had food allergic. I felt depressed and decided to ask my friend to recommended me about Nit, after consulting with Nit at her apartment i had my third child, than i give it a try after 2 week i slim down 16kg,cause last time went I have my second child i went to the gym and exercise 2 hour daily but only 1 kg slim per month , it hurts my back, leg and often sick , i got fed up so i decided to go to the sliming centre , I spent too much money at the centre just to take care of my health and body. At the third child after i tried Nit I look 10 years younger, i could wear back my old clothes ,my hubby told me that my skin are radian ,firm, no red rashes, firm womb no watery buttocks ,my belly has muscle and i feel that he love me more ,went i get back to work all of my friend was so surprise about my body and my face, and now i am healthy and confident. I like her fresh herbal and bamboo msg , mostly like was her saltpot msg she wrap with her fresh herb I feel fresh for the whole day.i really enjoy her treatment cause I work so hard if I never take care of my health ,I could not help my children and my parents. she had certificated ,she had gone through 25 years of experience.

After you experience her service and seeing the results, it's worth the price.she have different package price from $110 onwards .you may call or SMS her at 93906921 or 62430145,usually I'll SMS her cause she is unable to answer when she is massaging customer. This is her Facebook page Jitsinee Nit therapy , you can also read her website at http://sites.google.com/sites/traditionalmsg/

Hi lollipops, hw many sessions have you done and total cost hw much u spend on Nit treatment.

Back