Bilingualism in Singapore: Parent Needs Analysis Survey

Tessie

Dear Mothers,

I am an exchange student from Canada studying at Nanyang Technological University this semester. I am currently enrolled in a class, Language and Cognition in Bilingualism and Multilingualism, in which I am required to interview two Singaporean mothers to complete a short (approximately 10 minute) online survey regarding bilingualism and multilingualism in early childhood. Since I do not have any contacts in Singapore, I am wondering if any two mothers would be so kind as to take a few minutes to complete this survey. You can remain anonymous for the survey and the data collected will be kept completely confidential. The data collected will contribute to the culmination of a parent information booklet on bilingual development in Singapore. If any mothers are able to help me out with this, please let me know so that I can send you the URL web link. I appreciate your assistance, thank you very much.

Tessie

Hi Tessie,
I'm willing to help.

Dear Mothers,

I am an exchange student from Canada studying at Nanyang Technological University this semester. I am currently enrolled in a class, Language and Cognition in Bilingualism and Multilingualism, in which I am required to interview two Singaporean mothers to complete a short (approximately 10 minute) online survey regarding bilingualism and multilingualism in early childhood. Since I do not have any contacts in Singapore, I am wondering if any two mothers would be so kind as to take a few minutes to complete this survey. You can remain anonymous for the survey and the data collected will be kept completely confidential. The data collected will contribute to the culmination of a parent information booklet on bilingual development in Singapore. If any mothers are able to help me out with this, please let me know so that I can send you the URL web link. I appreciate your assistance, thank you very much.

Tessie

Back