Dilemma - To abstine or BD everyday

ThirtiesGuy

My wife and I are in our thirties and are TTCing.

We went to a fertility forum recently and the doc recommended to BD everyday from end of her period right up to ovulation, to increase chances. He also mentioned that semen volume may drop, but sperm morphology is generally better if the male ejaculates frequently.

However, I feel that I have not fully recovered after each time. Sex is most intense if I abstine for 5 days or more. Erections are harder too.
Now I have to masturbate and I insert my penis in just before ejaculation to allow my semen into the vagina.

I am in a dilemma. If I abstine, I may have good sex. But sperm quality may be affected. If we had sex everyday, it is tiring and not enjoyable.

What is your experience?

Actually no need bd everyday.just start from day 10 onwards to 14 days.every alt day can liao.if u bd everyday,u will not produce good quality.it is the qualities count n not the amt.

yup, very stressful. especially if we are trying and trying and others look so ez. (would not know too).
still we have to unwind and chill. time is against us, beyond our control.
i also ever thought of using hand then insert in. Imho and trials, it does not work for me. again is just my opinion.
What other medical alternative trying besides TCC?

My wife and I are in our thirties and are TTCing.

We went to a fertility forum recently and the doc recommended to BD everyday from end of her period right up to ovulation, to increase chances. He also mentioned that semen volume may drop, but sperm morphology is generally better if the male ejaculates frequently.

However, I feel that I have not fully recovered after each time. Sex is most intense if I abstine for 5 days or more. Erections are harder too.
Now I have to masturbate and I insert my penis in just before ejaculation to allow my semen into the vagina.

I am in a dilemma. If I abstine, I may have good sex. But sperm quality may be affected. If we had sex everyday, it is tiring and not enjoyable.

What is your experience?

Hello,

I recommendation for you & your wife is as follows

1) Apart from the duration of the period, do it every other day.

2) Learn not to be stress over having baby

3) Have sufficient of sleep daily

4) Eat healthy

5) Quit smoking & drinking

6) Execise regularly

If you do all of the above diligently, dun be surprise if you get a good news ya. Even if no good news, i am sure both of you will become healthier.

All the best

For the sperm meet egg plan. If your wife is on a 28 cycle, you can start bd oh the 8th day and every alternate day after, on day 10, your wife will need to do opk daily. Once she get a positive opk, you should bd every day for 3 days, rest one day and bd on day 5 of opk+. Then just rest and enjoy your 2ww. Test for pregnancy 15 days after opk+

Wanna check for cup and syringe method, do you all hve the experience of sperms flowing out everytime? Is it normal?

Back