Baby crying but i do not know what is the reason.

Sarah Tay

My baby has started to cry occasionally and sometimes i cannot even stop his crying.. I read this article about baby crying i think he has colic. I used some of the methods in it and it really helped! Does any mummy have the same problem? Please discuss about the methods you use too! :)

There's one method we used - 'cycling' of his legs and pushing his legs into a 90deg position while lying down. That seemed to help cause he farted quite a bit after that. Personally I think the only way with colicky babies is to be patient and ride out the tough moments. Hang on in there!

We brought her to the hospital that very day when we suspected she had colic. The doctor prescribed this medication called rid wind. It helped greatly. It was the only medication for infants. AnywAy during our drive there, she cAlmed down. I read after that on the internet that a car drive works for colicky babies.

My baby has started to cry occasionally and sometimes i cannot even stop his crying.. I read this article about baby crying i think he has colic. I used some of the methods in it and it really helped! Does any mummy have the same problem? Please discuss about the methods you use too! :)

My niece was crying so hard when he was so little and my sister in law don't know what to do. She is breastfeeding her baby, but the baby refuses and crying out loud instead. Then an old folks from nearby told my sister to let her abdomen and her baby's connect. my sister then places her baby's abdomen into hers. and she dances and pamper her baby.. and in a while the baby lull into sleep. I don't know if it is a magic. Or it is just secret communication of baby with her mom.

just sharing :rolleyes:

Back