want parttime cleaner?

mummymay

Hi Mummies,

my parttime cleaner wants to work for more houses. pls let me know if you need one. her rate is $15 per hour and need to use at least 2-3 hours. PM me!

thanks! have a good day!

Can I have her contact number? I'm staying at yishun, interested to have her on weekend morning for 4 hours.

Hi Mummies,

my parttime cleaner wants to work for more houses. pls let me know if you need one. her rate is $15 per hour and need to use at least 2-3 hours. PM me!

thanks! have a good day!
Hi Mommy, can pm me her contact too, thanks.

Hi Mummies,

thanks! have a good day!
Hi Mummy, can you pls pm me her contact details. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

thanks! have a good day!
Hi
Hi Mummies,

thanks! have a good day!

Hi
I'm looking for a part time helper. Located at Tampines. But I only need biweekly & only at weekday morning. Is she still available. Thank

Hi,

I am also looking for a part time maid. I am based on Sentosa (by the Cove) and am after someone 2 x weekdays for 3/4hrs, or 3 x weekdays for 2hrs.

We have one small, very friendly dog so must be ok with pets.

any help much appreciated ! :)

Hi, I am looking for a part time helper for three weeks in April. Area: Sengkang.
Minimum scope of work:
- vacuum and mop the whole house
- iron clothes
2 x weekdays for 3/4 hours
Please pm me. Thanks.

Back