Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Clearing Of Toilet Bowl And Washing Toilet Bowl FREE
ImageUploadedByForum1455265671.731236.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1455265685.350553.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1455265693.546019.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1455265702.454094.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore
www.sgplumbing.sg/emergency-plumber-singapore

Best emergency plumber i have ever met. Last night around 11pm william came over to help me replace a broken flexible hose, he charge me only for the parts but no emergency charges as he was just nearby. If it was any other plumber, they would have tried to rip me off from this repair. i am glad i found william. Reliable and trustworthy! Do call him if u have any enquiries. He provides free consultation and will explain everything clearly until you gets it like he understands what its like to be a customer. Thanks william :)

Arranging an appointment on the phone was easy with him trying to accommodate our needs so the appointment would be as soon as possible on our available timeslots. Besides that, when we had an issue with the payment, he was flexible enough to offer alternatives.
As for the visit itself, William was very courteous and friendly, definitely the reliable plumber image! thanks!

Emergency plumber William was great! A very young man in his 30s and friendly. However i would not give him a 10/10 because the emergency charges was rather costly and this comment would sound very "fake". But i would say its still worth it because of his excellent service and skills. I was ready to pay for an emergency fee when i contacted William. Just like if you call for an ambulance, there is also a sur-charge. Therefore, i would like to say if you are looking for an emergency plumber with top-class attitude and skills, look for William! Because i believe the market rate for emergency charges are about the same. Thank you for making my day so much better!

William is an expert, he fixed a bad job left over by the previous plumber as quickly as i can imagine and even took the time to explained to me why the previous plumber was not able to fix it. He clearly knows what he was trying to fix there. Cost was not very costly, i personally feel, if i am paying for this skills i think its really very worht it. Recommended plumber! Very very reliable.

Service was excellent, though the respone was a little disappointing cause william took quite some time before reaching my place but it alright because it was an emegency case. william did not rush through the job but instead he make counter-checks to make sure everything is in place before leaving. Really way different from other plumbers i have hired so far. Need a reliable plumber? Look for william! Thanks for attending to me! Cheers!

Had a burst pipe last night around 11pm, contacted emergency plumber william and he arrived 10minutes earlier to quickly explain to me and access to the situation. Problemwas fixed within an hour and charges was kept at the minimum range as spoken over the phone. A young hardworking local plumber deserves this comment. The burst pipe leakage destroyed part of my cabinet and william even offered to temporary fix the problem and arrange for me contractors to come and fix the cabinet at a discounted price. i am very happy with his emergency plumbing services. Would definitely look for him in future for other plumbing issues!

Back