Oct 2016 baby

Same like u, I saw my gynae today & did ultrasound scan which she said my sac is too tiny for 5weeks gestation. Was given progesterone jab again & repeat hcg blood test. The clinic send the blood test in as urgent & hopefully this evening can know the result. I didn't base on first day of last menses but based on when I was positive using my ovulation strips as last mth I ovulated later than usual.

Gynae didn't give me any jab. That was recommended? I used the clearblue digital last friday and it was indicated that i conceived 1-2 weeks ago.

The waiting is terrible :(

Gynae didn't give me any jab. That was recommended? I used the clearblue digital last friday and it was indicated that i conceived 1-2 weeks ago.

I used the Clearblue digital last Sat & it indicate 1-2weeks. Then I tested again on Mon, it indicate 2-3weeks. I guess it means hcg level increase. 自我安慰

but does she experience any cramping or bleeding? This is my second one. but also worried for blighted ovum. haisssh.. :(
cramping yes. It didnt reach the bleeding part as when the gynae confirmed that it's blighted ovum, they did a d&c on her to clean her womb. In my paranoia, i did another test last night. So far okay. still a strong prenancy line

I agree on the waiting part. It's killing me. I haven't had my first gynae appointment yet. So the anxiousness is real. I told my hub until i see the gynae, I don't think i will be at peace

Same like u, I saw my gynae today & did ultrasound scan which she said my sac is too tiny for 5weeks gestation. Was given progesterone jab again & repeat hcg blood test. The clinic send the blood test in as urgent & hopefully this evening can know the result. I didn't base on first day of last menses but based on when I was positive using my ovulation strips as last mth I ovulated later than usual.
Hi i also just tested positive last week. Seen gynae on 12 feb. I did the blood test, result came out yesterday 13 feb was low. Doc said need to take jab and double the medicine consumption.
I having spotting for few days. Quite worry.. doc said not to do any house work and less walking.

Hi i also just tested positive last week. Seen gynae on 12 feb. I did the blood test, result came out yesterday 13 feb was low. Doc said need to take jab and double the medicine consumption.
I having spotting for few days. Quite worry.. doc said not to do any house work and less walking.

What's the hcg level? How many weeks r u currently? Did gynae ask u to go for another blood test 2 days after to monitor the hcg level increase?
This period betta to heed the gynae advice to rest. I was asked to rest also. My spotting reduced when I bed rest, spotting increases when I moved ard. Fortunately after taking the jab, Duphaston pills & TCM 安胎药, my spotting reduced & stopped few days back. Now I started walking ard & no spotting le.

Hi all, I'm a first-time mum, I've tested positive this sat morning after 3 tries (faint positive on clear blue) from the day my menses was due. My menses was very regular. LMP (first day) was 9th Jan 16. Ovulation probably happen on 22th Jan 16.
1) May I know how many weeks am I?
2) Which Gynae should I visit? Any recommendation?

Hi all, first time Mom here. Tested positive before CNY and I should be 5 weeks pregnant now. Having mild cramps every now and then on a daily basis. Feeling a bit worried. Anyone experiencing this as well?

Hi all, I'm a first-time mum, I've tested positive this sat morning after 3 tries (faint positive on clear blue) from the day my menses was due. My menses was very regular. LMP (first day) was 9th Jan 16. Ovulation probably happen on 22th Jan 16.
Hi Coln, my first day was on 8th Jan 2016 and my EDD should be around 14th October 2016. We should be at Week 5 :) So urs should be on 13th Oct (40 weeks from first day). As for gynae, I can't decide whether to go to private or public yet, probably Mount A or NUH.

Hi Coln, my first day was on 8th Jan 2016 and my EDD should be around 14th October 2016. We should be at Week 5 :) So urs should be on 13th Oct (40 weeks from first day). As for gynae, I can't decide whether to go to private or public yet, probably Mount A or NUH.
Hi cwei,
Hi all, first time Mom here. Tested positive before CNY and I should be 5 weeks pregnant now. Having mild cramps every now and then on a daily basis. Feeling a bit worried. Anyone experiencing this as well?

Hi cwei, I felt mild cramps (sour feeling)every now and then too. Was terrified to see anything after poo/pee on tissue paper. =~=

hi mummies.. just as what i suspected, i had a chemical pregnancy.. as i've been testing daily for 2 weeks since my 1st positive, i noticed that the lines were just light and faint all the time. So i got a digital test which was still showing "1-2 weeks" although it was the same 1 week+ ago. I suspected i have low HCG which could mean the preg isnt strong enough to sustain.

On saturday night i started having my period. A bit disappointed but we will work hard again. Wishing all of u a smooth pregnancy ahead!

What's the hcg level? How many weeks r u currently? Did gynae ask u to go for another blood test 2 days after to monitor the hcg level increase?
This period betta to heed the gynae advice to rest. I was asked to rest also. My spotting reduced when I bed rest, spotting increases when I moved ard. Fortunately after taking the jab, Duphaston pills & TCM 安胎药, my spotting reduced & stopped few days back. Now I started walking ard & no spotting le.
Can I check which TCM you go to? I'm taking the jab twice a week and utrogestan daily. Am thinking of taking 安胎药 to stabilize pregnancy too.

hi mummies.. just as what i suspected, i had a chemical pregnancy.. as i've been testing daily for 2 weeks since my 1st positive, i noticed that the lines were just light and faint all the time. So i got a digital test which was still showing "1-2 weeks" although it was the same 1 week+ ago. I suspected i have low HCG which could mean the preg isnt strong enough to sustain.

On saturday night i started having my period. A bit disappointed but we will work hard again. Wishing all of u a smooth pregnancy ahead!

sorry to hear that, hug.

I lost mine on CNY eve. it was chemical pregnancy too. the first time I came across this term, very sad to learn this term in my life. pray that I will get a healthy pregnancy soon.

sorry to hear that, hug.

I lost mine on CNY eve. it was chemical pregnancy too. the first time I came across this term, very sad to learn this term in my life. pray that I will get a healthy pregnancy soon.

For me, it's the 2nd time so i quite disappointed. Shouldn't have tested so early, then i would assume this is my period.. next time will test only if i miss AF for 2 months.
Did u go for a checkup after that? As i have an appt next week, initially for my 1st preg checkup but now dunno shld just go and check if inside is "clean" or not.

Let's pray our next one will work out.

Can I check which TCM you go to? I'm taking the jab twice a week and utrogestan daily. Am thinking of taking 安胎药 to stabilize pregnancy too.

You can see Dr Su (Fu Nan TCM @ Blk 152 Bukit Batok St 11 #01-266 - Tel: 68961618). Her charges quite affordable at $28 (for consultation & TCM powder for a week). Downside is her clinic always v packed. Many ppl seeing her. The last I went, I waited close to 4hrs despite calling in much earlier to take queue number first. If u can, go during weekdays, queue shorter.

For me, it's the 2nd time so i quite disappointed. Shouldn't have tested so early, then i would assume this is my period.. next time will test only if i miss AF for 2 months.
Did u go for a checkup after that? As i have an appt next week, initially for my 1st preg checkup but now dunno shld just go and check if inside is "clean" or not.

Let's pray our next one will work out.
Sorry for your loss. Feel you as I experienced it b4 too. Was given antibiotics by dr to prevent infection that could arise from the chemical pregnancy. If u wanted to check if it's all clear, next week is too early to check. Go 3 weeks after the AF.

Hi Coln, my ovulation date is similar to urs. Based on that, the initial EDD likely to be 14 Oct. You should be 5 weeks 3 days today. I tested positive b4 CNY and had a faint positive but 2 days after (CNY Day 1), the positive line is very dark. You said you tested positive on Sat? Is it 13 Feb? And you get faint positive?
I had already seen my gynae and had ultrasound scan done. Could see the sac now le but still early to see heartbeat.

Do you have any spotting? Also, is your positive line v dark?

You can see Dr Su (Fu Nan TCM @ Blk 152 Bukit Batok St 11 #01-266 - Tel: 68961618). Her charges quite affordable at $28 (for consultation & TCM powder for a week). Downside is her clinic always v packed. Many ppl seeing her. The last I went, I waited close to 4hrs despite calling in much earlier to take queue number first. If u can, go during weekdays, queue shorter.
Thanks. I just went to see Dr Luo at Upper Boon Keng Road. She came highly recommended by my friend who was weak and successfully gave birth to a healthy boy. I'll be starting on the medicine and hopefully will be stronger after this.

Anyone getting confinement lady and where are you getting from?
Any agencies to rec?

Hi, u can try my prevoius CL.
She is really good helper.
She had very experience to taking care and handle baby. An excellent cooking skills, variety of dishes everyday. Good patience, easy going lady.

She also have experienced of taking care twins baby.

I did recommend to my friends.

If you keen, you can pm me.

Hi Coln, my ovulation date is similar to urs. Based on that, the initial EDD likely to be 14 Oct. You should be 5 weeks 3 days today. I tested positive b4 CNY and had a faint positive but 2 days after (CNY Day 1), the positive line is very dark. You said you tested positive on Sat? Is it 13 Feb? And you get faint positive?
I had already seen my gynae and had ultrasound scan done. Could see the sac now le but still early to see heartbeat.

Do you have any spotting? Also, is your positive line v dark?

Hi Michelin89, yes I tested on 13 February morning with very dark blue positive.

Wow you done the ultrasound so early?! I've read usually week 7-8 to see the heartbeat (can't wait). Which gynae do you visit? How much was the cost on your first visit?

I don't experience any spotting after 8 feb. Some slight cramps can't be felt yesterday night though. Similar to what "cwei" has mentioned in her thread.

Hi mummies,

Just found out I was pregnant. I shld be at 5 weeks right now, going to see a gynae in March. My first baby after trying for over a year, finally a miracle came. Anxious for the first appointment with the gynae. Can anyone add me to the private grp? And anyone has experience with gynae in SGH?

Hi Michelin89, yes I tested on 13 February morning with very dark blue positive.

Wow you done the ultrasound so early?! I've read usually week 7-8 to see the heartbeat (can't wait). Which gynae do you visit? How much was the cost on your first visit?

I don't experience any spotting after 8 feb. Some slight cramps can't be felt yesterday night though. Similar to what "cwei" has mentioned in her thread.

I visited gynae very early as I have history of miscarriage. My cost is also higher than usual visit due to more tests & jabs. The rest of the ladies here should be at a better position to advise u on the rough gauge as mine won't be a good gauge for u.

Hi mummies,

Just found out I was pregnant. I shld be at 5 weeks right now, going to see a gynae in March. My first baby after trying for over a year, finally a miracle came. Anxious for the first appointment with the gynae. Can anyone add me to the private grp? And anyone has experience with gynae in SGH?
Hi, my best friend delivered her 2 babies with Prof Tan at SGH and she's full of praises.

1. Normally, you count based on your lmp. but it will be more accurate once u see a gynae since you cannot predict when u ovulated.
2. Depends on which hosp you plan to give birth

Hi all, I'm new here. Had an accidental finding that I'm tested positive after an incident happen a day before cny eve.
However I'm having some cramps and spotting now. Am worrying but my first appt with KKh is on 3 march. (Referred by ktph after the incident before taking xray)
Not sure what should I do now.

Hi all, I'm new here. Had an accidental finding that I'm tested positive after an incident happen a day before cny eve.
However I'm having some cramps and spotting now. Am worrying but my first appt with KKh is on 3 march. (Referred by ktph after the incident before taking xray)
Not sure what should I do now.

u can just pick any gynae available gynae at kkh first to ease ur mind...u can continue seeing ur initial appointed gynae on 3march itself....last time i had cramps n spotting..didnt know at first..2nd day gt worse n immediately grab any gynae to attend my condition first..they will most likely give u pills to stablize the pregnancy.

u can just pick any gynae available gynae at kkh first to ease ur mind...u can continue seeing ur initial appointed gynae on 3march itself....last time i had cramps n spotting..didnt know at first..2nd day gt worse n immediately grab any gynae to attend my condition first..they will most likely give u pills to stablize the pregnancy.

Thanks. Any gynae to recommend in punggol seng kang area?

I just tested positive by using clear blue pregnancy kit. I'm quite worried also as the line quite faint.. Based on online calculation , Edd should be 17oct :)

I just tested positive by using clear blue pregnancy kit. I'm quite worried also as the line quite faint.. Based on online calculation , Edd should be 17oct :)
When is your expected period? you can try again after a week to see if the line will get darker. Otherwise, go for the clearblue digital. When all the pregnancy kits gave me a mix result, i bought a digital pregnancy kit to confirm

Maybe u had late ovulation, hence positive line is still faint. My EDD is 15 Oct. I got a faint line 10days ago and a very dark positive line 8days ago. I suggest u buy the Clearblue digital to test. If it's quite faint, it should reflect 1-2weeks. It should reflect 2-3weeks few days after as hcg level doubles every 48-72hrs.

Hi Happy Piggie, I tested only after I missed my AF. Is this ur first pregnancy?
No, this is my 2nd pregnancy! I had miscarriage last yr may due to fetus was stop growing in week 9.
Abit worry this pregnancy due to my previous experience. Had schedule gynae appt in early march

No, this is my 2nd pregnancy! I had miscarriage last yr may due to fetus was stop growing in week 9.
Abit worry this pregnancy due to my previous experience. Had schedule gynae appt in early march

Hi Piggie, i m in the same situation/worry as u. Had MC last year. I tested a day before my menses was due and went to the gynae the next day. He have me utrogestan to stabilize the pregnancy due to my history of MC.

Hi Piggie, i m in the same situation/worry as u. Had MC last year. I tested a day before my menses was due and went to the gynae the next day. He have me utrogestan to stabilize the pregnancy due to my history of MC.

Happy Piggie, I agree with qitt123. Think u should go to gynae and have progesterone jab & meds to stabilize the pregnancy. March seemed a bit too long.

Happy Piggie, I agree with qitt123. Think u should go to gynae and have progesterone jab & meds to stabilize the pregnancy. March seemed a bit too long.

the waiting for the next appt is a torture for me..so i quickly go see my gynae..had 1 in week 4..saw sac....will have another one today (week6)...hopefully can see fetus pole n embryo in the sac..

Yesterday I went to the woody gynae at sk. The doc didn't check a lot, scan less than 5 secs when I tell him that I am having cramp and bleeding, then he took blood test and ask me to come back on Thurs for another one. and he just gave me folic tablet, prenavit and duphaston.

Should I go kkh emergency today?

Yesterday I went to the woody gynae at sk. The doc didn't check a lot, scan less than 5 secs when I tell him that I am having cramp and bleeding, then he took blood test and ask me to come back on Thurs for another one. and he just gave me folic tablet, prenavit and duphaston.

Should I go kkh emergency today?

Are u still bleeding? minimize movement..try to bed rest as much as possible and do not carry heavy things. usually bleeding lessen when u do bedrest. I tink gynae ask u come back thurs for blood test result?

Hi all,
I just tested positive yesterday. My scheduled appointment with gynae is not until 29 Feb.. this will be my #2.
the wait is indeed long!

Back