WTS : Brand New Essential Oil Carrier / Case / Bag - Big Sale !

Hi,

I have some new arrival essential oil bags with very limited stock for sale. Orders based on first come first serve basis. Reservation upon my confirmation of stock and your payment. Please see below for details:

(1) 12 slots essential oil bag that can contain up to 12 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are light brown, navy green, purple, bright pink or red.
Selling 2 nos. for $26.

(2) 16 slots essential oil bag that can contain up to 16 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are bright pink and red.
Selling 2 nos. for $30.

(3) 20 slots essential oil bag that can contain either (a) 18 bottles of 10ml and with several bottles of 30ml or (b) 15 bottles of 15ml, with 3 bottles of 5ml and several bottles of 30ml. The trimming is in navy green colour, not brown as what was shown in the attached pic.
Selling 2 nos. for $37.

(4) 10 slots with “young living” logo essential oil bag that can contain up to 10 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are purple, maroon, eggplant (dark blue/purple) and Turquoise (light blue).
Selling 2 nos. for $26.

All price includes local normal postage. If registered mail is required by you, additional $2.25 is chargeable.

Hi,

I have some new arrival essential oil bags with very limited stock for sale. Orders based on first come first serve basis. Reservation upon my confirmation of stock and your payment. Please see below for details:

(1) 12 slots essential oil bag that can contain up to 12 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are light brown, navy green, purple, bright pink or red.
Selling 2 nos. for $26.

(2) 16 slots essential oil bag that can contain up to 16 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are bright pink and red.
Selling 2 nos. for $30.

(3) 20 slots essential oil bag that can contain either (a) 18 bottles of 10ml and with several bottles of 30ml or (b) 15 bottles of 15ml, with 3 bottles of 5ml and several bottles of 30ml. The trimming is in navy green colour, not brown as what was shown in the attached pic.
Selling 2 nos. for $37.

(4) 10 slots with “young living” logo essential oil bag that can contain up to 10 bottles of 15ml essential oil bottles.
Available colours are purple, maroon, eggplant (dark blue/purple) and Turquoise (light blue).
Selling 2 nos. for $26.

All price includes local normal postage. If registered mail is required by you, additional $2.25 is chargeable.

Refer to 1st page of this thread/post for the pictures of the bags.
For faster reply, pls email direct to [email protected].

Back