Good Confinement Lady Available now and to recommend Aunty Li Xiang

Libbie

Dear mummies/ mummies to be,

I had my 42 days of confinement with my confinement nanny Auntie Lixiang from Muar and had called her back to help me with taking care of my son even though it's after the confinement period.

I must say my family is very well taken care by Auntie LiXiang. She's our super great helper! With her calm and patient composure, she's able to handle both the taking care of my son and cooking plus tidying the house all within the stipulated hours as I hired her for Day only. We got along so well because of her good temperament that we even treated her like our own mother. Her sincere care and concerns outflow not only to our son, also to me and even to my hubby and daughter.

Some of her lovely deeds:
1) When she saw that I rushed to BF my son right after shower without drying my hair, she immediately climbed unto my bed and use the towel to dry my hair.. I nearly melted in comfort and bliss..
2) When my hubby was away for phototaking assignment, she even helped to take care of my toddler daughter by taking her down for a play in the playground while me and my baby were still asleep.
3) She took on to my request for certain food and readily cook them out after hearing once from me on how to cook it..
4) Observe my son's changes and suggest follow up actions to me

Auntie Lixiang can be traditional but she doesn't stress it on me to follow. Most importantly, she doesn't need me to tell her what to do for household chores, she just see what is needed and did them willingly with her full initiative.

We hope many mummies can be blessed by her so here is her contact details.

Name: Yap Lay Hiang, Auntie Li Xiang
Tel: 81172302
Her Malaysia number is : 6012 360 8618

She is available now as well.

Cheers
Carol

Attachments

• 20150830_00002-2.jpg
    20150830_00002-2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 215

I got her day time through agent at 2600. You wanna call her to check?
Hi libbie, can I ask you, for Auntie Li Xiang, or any confinement lady from Malaysia, do they need work permit to stay in singapore ? How does it work ? Can they stay for 1 month legally ?
Thanks

does she take care of the baby during the night? and if I need to latch the baby will she bring to me at night?

does she take care of the baby during the night? and if I need to latch the baby will she bring to me at night?
of cos she will. tho i only take her for day time but her priority is always baby and mummy. if you hire her to do night duty, she will bring to you. That's what i gathered from her conversation from time to time when she shared her experiences with other mothers with me. its pretty consistent. but you must let her sleep and rest during the day so that she can battle for you during night. for fairness. think this is what other CLs request also.

of cos she will. tho i only take her for day time but her priority is always baby and mummy. if you hire her to do night duty, she will bring to you. That's what i gathered from her conversation from time to time when she shared her experiences with other mothers with me. its pretty consistent. but you must let her sleep and rest during the day so that she can battle for you during night. for fairness. think this is what other CLs request also.

I see.. thanks for your reply. I called her last night but she said she has assignment already in Sep. Can't take up mine. thanks anyway. =)

I see.. thanks for your reply. I called her last night but she said she has assignment already in Sep. Can't take up mine. thanks anyway. =)
  • hi my mother confinement lady is from a agency. u can contact the person in charge. her name is madam koh. her contact malaysia number:+60182524575

Last edited:
Dear mummies/ mummies to be,

I had my 42 days of confinement with my confinement nanny Auntie Lixiang from Muar and had called her back to help me with taking care of my son even though it's after the confinement period.

I must say my family is very well taken care by Auntie LiXiang. She's our super great helper! With her calm and patient composure, she's able to handle both the taking care of my son and cooking plus tidying the house all within the stipulated hours as I hired her for Day only. We got along so well because of her good temperament that we even treated her like our own mother. Her sincere care and concerns outflow not only to our son, also to me and even to my hubby and daughter.

Some of her lovely deeds:
1) When she saw that I rushed to BF my son right after shower without drying my hair, she immediately climbed unto my bed and use the towel to dry my hair.. I nearly melted in comfort and bliss..
2) When my hubby was away for phototaking assignment, she even helped to take care of my toddler daughter by taking her down for a play in the playground while me and my baby were still asleep.
3) She took on to my request for certain food and readily cook them out after hearing once from me on how to cook it..
4) Observe my son's changes and suggest follow up actions to me

Auntie Lixiang can be traditional but she doesn't stress it on me to follow. Most importantly, she doesn't need me to tell her what to do for household chores, she just see what is needed and did them willingly with her full initiative.

We hope many mummies can be blessed by her so here is her contact details.

Name: Yap Lay Hiang, Auntie Li Xiang
Tel: 81172302
Her Malaysia number is : 6012 360 8618

She is available now as well.

Cheers
Carol

Hi Carol,

May i know how old is Aunty Li Xiang and how many children she has? I am thinking of engaging a CL with the same name, who is recommended by another CL i wanted to engage but unavailable. So trying to see if any mummies here have engaged her before...her malaysia number n spore number are different from what i have though

Back