Anybody have their kids in E-Bridge CC

lydiasui

Dear all parents...

May I ask anybody enroll their kids at E-bridge CC. Was wondering.. How is the time table or program like.. Coz I had enroll my son at My 1st skool this year Jan. He finally can go CC himself. Actually.. I dun really like the program there Coz is like waiting n doing your own thing. Not sure if he is learning anything but I like his class both English n Chinese teachers as they r super patience n nice. Previously he was in Montessori for 3.5hr class but due to 2nd baby coming soon. I wanted him to go longer period in school n the price keeps increasing for the passed 2 years. I got a place in E-bridge in PUNGGOL the mega CC & the registration on 25feb. Now now is deciding if I should switch CC again.

Dear all parents...

May I ask anybody enroll their kids at E-bridge CC. Was wondering.. How is the time table or program like.. Coz I had enroll my son at My 1st skool this year Jan. He finally can go CC himself. Actually.. I dun really like the program there Coz is like waiting n doing your own thing. Not sure if he is learning anything but I like his class both English n Chinese teachers as they r super patience n nice. Previously he was in Montessori for 3.5hr class but due to 2nd baby coming soon. I wanted him to go longer period in school n the price keeps increasing for the passed 2 years. I got a place in E-bridge in PUNGGOL the mega CC & the registration on 25feb. Now now is deciding if I should switch CC again.

hihi, my girl is in E-bridge the mega cc in punggol. today is the 3rd day and she is enjoying school everyday ! she is in N2A

Back