Suggestions for good maid agency

FMJ

Hi all,

We are looking to hire a maid to look after our 4 month old baby. Thinking of Myanmarese. Any suggestions of good maid agencies? Also interested to know if any of you have hired from SLF Green, Green Dot, Essential or K Team Helpers? If so, how was the experience? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Maybe you can try to call Sherly from Eelit Placement Agency at 64406468. I've spoken to her yesterday cos I'm also looking for a new maid and she's very nice and understanding too. Hopefully she can help me to look for a suitable maid to look after my little one too.

Yes, try Eelit - Sherly. She is very very good! Just hired my myanmar maid from her. Chanced upon Eelit when i was doing my research on maid's forum. They got very good reviews so I decided to try. The experience was very good. She is very friendly and gives very good advise and recommendation.

Tried SLF green before, was not very happy with their service, ended up going to another Maid agency nearer to my place Best Helper @ AMK. So far for the past one year, the agency has been very helpful. Sorry, the rest of the mentioned agency have not tried.

Back