any mummy trying for #2 for Year 2016?

mylittletrumpet, it seems to be positive
please book a gynae appointment soon ! :)

Hello faithmummy1706

The line gets darker the next day and after that I purchased clear blue to test and get a positive result. Booked gynae appointment for 22nd Feb. should be 7 weeks by then. I'm really anxious, Fingers crossed that everything will be good!

Reactions: Xp
have PCOS and took clomid and met formin to conceive number 1 in 2013

In 2015 conceived naturally after 2-3 month but miscarriage.

Currently on clomid again but I am on CD40, but negative for hpt test? Does clomid shorten our menses to 28-32 days? What is the usual length because my menses is not here yet and no positive signs

@mylittletrumpet congratz to you. Any tips on baby dance and symptom during your 2ww.

Thanks Wolfgerlz! Frankly, I did not do anything special but I bd-ed few days earlier than my anticipated ovulation week which is like a few days after I end AF. Previously I relied strictly on ovulation calculator and BD only during that fertile week. Hubby and I took supplements too and I avoided cold drinks according to advise by TCM.

The pregnancy still feels unreal until I visit my gynae for scan next week. Pray that everything will be fine.

Hello mummies ~ Good day to all...

Just wanna rant...

Yesterday my RO had a casual chat with me..& she actually ask me...if I have plans to give birth this year. Then I'm like...what the...can plan one meh... *I tio stun*

Reason being my working partner also my cover duty partner wants to go back to Philippines to celebrate her daughter's bdae. So her way of saying is...wait both of us not around..not enough manpower...

But to me..that's not my priority mah...

but anyway...I really hope I can strike the jackpot soon though...even though hubby only give me 50/50 de support for this plan... sian..

But hope to hear good news from all mummies soon k! :) jiayou! Jiayou!

I'm also trying & so far disappointment...

I'm alrdy tracking my ovulation but due to busy schedule (SO works shift) we didn't always manage to try on my most fertile days.

What can I do to increase my chance?

I'm also trying & so far disappointment...

I'm alrdy tracking my ovulation but due to busy schedule (SO works shift) we didn't always manage to try on my most fertile days.

What can I do to increase my chance?

Same as u, I have been trying hard, tcm, bd before, during and after opk also never see any result. Very demoralizing.

Hi All.. I know this is a silly happy post even though it's not a BFP... but I just want to share another kind of happy that we find in little things. :)
I have been ttcing for almost 2 years. The last 8 months I started using OPKs by Wondfo but it was quite hard to detect due to my irregular mens. Then I started using the clearblue smiley face stick but also not to my expectation in detecting. So hub bought a clearblue fertility machine for me to try and the last two cycles it was always just low or high and I never succeed in reaching Peak Ovulation. So 2 months ago my gf ask me to try TCM... I started taking the med in hoping to fix my irregular mens than the thought of conceiving. It's been 6 weeks taking the med and I got my peak on the cbfm... that's a first! Although I don't know if it's the tcm working or my cbfm finally understand my cycle a bit better. I'm happy at least i get the sign I am ovulating. :) at least i now my bod is "normal" and isn't that the best thing one can ever have? Weekend is coming.. hope all have a wonderful weekend and sorry if you find my post a nonsense but I feel that it's another kind of happy that I wanna share. :)

Reactions: Xp
Hi all

I am new here. Started trying for no. 2 recently. Hoping for a baby girl in this monkey year :)
By the way is there any related fb group for this?

Just to update.. I got preg in Jan.. but the foetus didnt make it (no heartbeat and stopped growing) at week 6 and half... now going to rest and build up my body. I am ok now but still sad when I think about it.

Thanks! When is the soonest to check?

Hi,

Best to check on the day of your expected menses. If the compact test shows positive, then use clearblue digital to confirm, which will tell you how far along in pregnancy you are.

If you have difficulty figuring out whether got a second line or not, can use their same brand (clearblue) plus sign instead.

Hi,

Best to check on the day of your expected menses. If the compact test shows positive, then use clearblue digital to confirm, which will tell you how far along in pregnancy you are.

If you have difficulty figuring out whether got a second line or not, can use their same brand (clearblue) plus sign instead.
Thanks! Hope can get positive. .will check tomorrow. .
Menses due few days le..normally my cycle is 28 to 30 days. Today already 33rd day. Tested with cheapo brand yesterday morning but negative

Back