Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi dear, $30 is for each loss you have. I try to Chao du for every 法会。it depends on u. For more details,u can call the temple up to find out exactly how they do it.

Hi

May I know how you chant the 108次藥師佛咒, got any link or can you send me copy of the chants. Thanks.

Hi,

I learned how to chant from this website:
http://buddha.goodweb.cn/music/musictxt/yaoshifo_xz.asp
At first I read aloud the full length of text 藥師琉璃光如來本願功德經 (http://book.bfnn.org/books2/1253.htm), it took me 20-30 mins. After 1-2 weeks I found the core and essence of the 經文 is the 藥師佛心咒, then slowly I listen to the MP3 on the first webpage and purchase MP3 from iTunes, to learn how to pronounce the 藥師佛心咒 correctly. Because the 藥師佛心咒 is relatively short, so I chant 108 times everyday, takes me 15 mins. And when I chant I say my wishes in front of 药师佛, 日光菩萨 and 月光菩萨 that I 供奉 at my house.

Hope it helps.

Dear all, i just had a procedure done on Mon. I have previously prayed to zhu sheng niang niang at tpy just before e 2nd gynae confirmed my baby is gone. Now the baby is gone, do i have to return to 还愿 as previously was to pray for bb to be able to grow healthy. Thinking to pray again after my mini confinement, to pray for conceiving another baby. As for this lost baby, will be doing chao du annually at another temple.

Hi..any idea how is it going to be like? Actually I have three miscarriages..am I be able to chao du all of them?

Thanks

Hi Jesmin0918

where do you stay? Is there any buddhist temple around your place?
As far as I know, most buddhist Temples will organize 超度法会。。。
For Example the temple near my house Man Fatt Lam Temple, hold this form of 法会 During CNY period and 7th Month.
They charge $50 irregardless of the number of babies one need to do 超度 for.
But different temples may charge differently.
Hope this helps.
They will give you a date of the ceremony and you can choose to attend. You will be given a number to find the tablet.
I attended last year, i brought 2 bottles of Milk for my miscarried child.
Some parents will bring toys and sweets too, or even fruits. But it is totally up to you.
I also decided to do the 超度 yearly except for the year I was pregnant with my second baby.

Ju Shi Lin, Guang Ming Shan, all got do 超度法会

Hi all,

I will be returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Si tomorrow, 02 Feb about 10am.

Baby Dust!

Last edited:
Hi all,
Sorry to ride on this topic

But would like to ask if there's any temple to bring baby to pray to Guan Yin
Hopefully have aunties to help do some prayers at the temple

Baby not sleeping well

Thanks in advance

Hi all,
Sorry to ride on this topic

But would like to ask if there's any temple to bring baby to pray to Guan Yin
Hopefully have aunties to help do some prayers at the temple

Baby not sleeping well

Thanks in advance

Hi ceciliang, maybe you can try lian shan shuang lin temple at toa payoh. A fren of mine went there and there is an uncle taught her how to pray. Or else you may go 四马路 guan yin temple get a 平安符 for baby.

Hi hopeforachild,

Thanks for the link.. I read it and realized the article mentioned that during day time baby is "taken care" by ZSNN?

Sorry my Chinese not really good so just wanto confirm...,

Hi

May I ask if Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo is a yin or yang temple?

Is it suitable to bring babies to the temple to pray?
If you are saying 天公庙, it's yang. If it's 城隍庙, it's yin.

To bring babies to temples, some parents prefer yang but I have seen parents bringing babies to TPY Shuang Lin temple to pray. Really depends on how comfortable you are

Dear ladies,

I will be going down to Zhu Shen niang niang at shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh after 3pm today, 28 Feb 16 to return 100 red eggs.

This is to thank Zhu Shen niang niang for blessing me with a baby girl.

Baby dusts to all! =)

Dear all, one year ago, I gotten 2 red eggs from @Sara&eugene as she mentioned she will be returning at kovan temple wan fo tang (14E Richards avenue). I have delivered my miracle baby boy last month. Tmr 11/03 I will be returning 120 red eggs to wan fo tang, 20 red eggs to Koo chye ba sheng Hong temple, 20 red eggs to bugis guan yin temple. Baby dust to all. I wish to thank @Sara&eugene once again for the red eggs, she gave me glimpse of hope after hearing her experience.

Dear all, one year ago, I gotten 2 red eggs from @Sara&eugene as she mentioned she will be returning at kovan temple wan fo tang (14E Richards avenue). I have delivered my miracle baby boy last month. Tmr 11/03 I will be returning 120 red eggs to wan fo tang, 20 red eggs to Koo chye ba sheng Hong temple, 20 red eggs to bugis guan yin temple. Baby dust to all. I wish to thank @Sara&eugene once again for the red eggs, she gave me glimpse of hope after hearing her experience.

Mind to share what experience?

ImageUploadedByForum1457677825.870719.jpg
wan fo tang at 14E richard avenue

@prayhard0401 I lost my second boy last year. He passed away 6 days later. So I went to get red eggs thanks to @Sara&eugene sharing on this forum n also prayed to the dou zi fo in the temple.
ImageUploadedByForum1457678439.890175.jpg

@joyousbb

Last month, I just delivered my third boy on the exact same day as my second boy. Both shared the same birthday coincidentally. Sorry in a rush can't explain in detailed have to refer to the attached or u can do a search.

Anyway baby dust to all!

Last edited:
@prayhard0401 I lost my second boy last year. He passed away 6 days later. So I went to get red eggs thanks to @Sara&eugene sharing on this forum n also prayed to the dou zi fo in the temple.
View attachment 628358

@joyousbb

Last month, I just delivered my third boy on the exact same day as my second boy. Both shared the same birthday coincidentally. Sorry in a rush can't explain in detailed have to refer to the attached or u can do a search.

Anyway baby dust to all!

Sorry about your loss. Where is wan fo tang located? I search online is only come out the old fork home ate woodlands

Last edited:
Hi all, I will be placing 28 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang niang at the sengkang temple from 930am to thank the goddess. Today is my baby's man yue. Pls feel free to take! :) baby dust to all who want kids!

Hi all, I will be placing 28 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang niang at the sengkang temple from 930am to thank the goddess. Today is my baby's man yue. Pls feel free to take! :) baby dust to all who want kids!
Gwenstar, is it Man Fut Tong Lin Chee Cheng Sia Temple?

Gwenstar thanks! I just gotten the eggs. Hope baby dust on me soon!

Joyousbb it's at 80 rivervale crescent - Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Temple. There are still a lot left as of 1030am.

Gwenstar thanks! I just gotten the eggs. Hope baby dust on me soon!

Joyousbb it's at 80 rivervale crescent - Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Temple. There are still a lot left as of 1030am.
Thanks aero06! Is it a totally different temple?

It's a 妈祖 temple. It's not shuang lin temple.

There have 3 different temples inside. I only prayed to 妈祖, 大伯公 and 注生娘娘。

You can ask the lady in the temple on how to pray and how to take the eggs. Need to tell zhu sheng niang niang before taking the eggs. She will tell you what to do.

Back