Ms Wu Liping
New Century TCMS Healthcare Clinic
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#01-789
S 560408
Tel 6456 0789
Wed 9.30am - 8pm
Sun 9.30am - 5pm

Among 3 sinsehs I've seen, I like her most. She helped me in my bfp years ago.

Thank u all for the advise and supports.

I would like to try TCM to tiao my body also. I find that I get pain and ache easily after the D & C...and my menses are so heavy it soak my bedding every night... any zhong yi TCM to recommend? I stay in toa payoh area.

Would also let to check whether anyone uses Norethisterone tablets to control bleeding or regulate menstruation cycle? My menses is very heavy last month and this month. Kkh put me on norethisterone. It is effective in reduce my flow. I took it on second day on my menses and continue for 21 days after that. My GP advise to reduce my dose (kkh ask me to take 2 tablets 2 times per day) but my GP said 1 tablet 2 times per day is enough and don't take exceed 17 days.

Anyone on this pill can share ur experience and dosage?

Hi Sadlyme

you may try

Dr Ong Kwee Nam
Si En TCM Medical Clinic Pte Clinic
Blk 202 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 (near amk hub)
#01-1670
(S) 560202
Tel : 64552089
Avail on : Fridays 10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5.30pm, 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Sundays 9.30am to 1pm, 2pm to 6pm.

He helped me to tiao my body before i conceived. He is quite a popular doctor, so advisable to make an appt before going. Charges are reasonable.

Btw... did anyone really not shower during their mini confinement?
Anyone had showered and any issues?

I couldn't stand the confinement "no shower thingy" and had a good shower couple days back.
I did use the herbs for the shower & shampoo n condition my super long hair too.
Now my ankle n knee joints ache.
or is it the aircon?
the temperature is 25-26 Deg Cel.
actually shdnt be an issue. i showered daily after i deliver my child. only first 3 days i didnt. and i wash my hair every alternate day at least.
in past miscarraiges i didnt do mini confinements at all. but of coz if u do its better :)

Hi everyone. I am new in this topic.
My history:
Birth to 1st girl at 27weeks2days (now 4years old)
2nd at 20weeks6days (boy) miscarried on 1st Apr 2015.
Currently preg at 13weeks.
All 3 pregnancies I was on clomid.
Currently on clexane & aspirin 100mg.
Due for cervical cerclage procedure on 2nd Feb. Am not diagnosed with weak cervix but we chose this option as advised by numerous drs due to past history. Am currently a subsidised patient with NUH.
Very very nervous Abt the cervical cerclage procedure coming soon. Anyone can share ur experience if uve gone thru this?

Hi everyone. I am new in this topic.
My history:
Birth to 1st girl at 27weeks2days (now 4years old)
2nd at 20weeks6days (boy) miscarried on 1st Apr 2015.
Currently preg at 13weeks.
All 3 pregnancies I was on clomid.
Currently on clexane & aspirin 100mg.
Due for cervical cerclage procedure on 2nd Feb. Am not diagnosed with weak cervix but we chose this option as advised by numerous drs due to past history. Am currently a subsidised patient with NUH.
Very very nervous Abt the cervical cerclage procedure coming soon. Anyone can share ur experience if uve gone thru this?
hey babe i didnt do it before but i know a mummy who did. She had 3 mid term losses and did this, then her baby was born at 35 weeks i tink :)
So it helps, dont be afraid. jia you! I was a sub patient in NUH too, i love the nurses and doctors there, They helped me to give birth to a healthy baby. Im sure your number 2 will be fine :)

Hi ladies, out of curiousity, does anyone gets headaches post d&c? I'm on augmentin (antibiotics) and I'm not sure if I'm doing an awesome job bu-ing myself or the augmentin is not good for me cause I am still nursing a 2 days old headache.

Hi ladies, out of curiousity, does anyone gets headaches post d&c? I'm on augmentin (antibiotics) and I'm not sure if I'm doing an awesome job bu-ing myself or the augmentin is not good for me cause I am still nursing a 2 days old headache.

Hi,
I had headache as well after the D&C but will subside.
And I was also on augmentin.
I dun think it's the medication issue but more like heatiness from the confinement food.

Pls make sure u drink Longan red dates drink for 1 mth and hv confinement food.
Order ting kat if needed.

Hope u get well soon

Hi,
I had headache as well after the D&C but will subside.
And I was also on augmentin.
I dun think it's the medication issue but more like heatiness from the confinement food.

Pls make sure u drink Longan red dates drink for 1 mth and hv confinement food.
Order ting kat if needed.

Hope u get well soon
Thank you very much. I was really afraid to eat the antibiotics for a while.

Been a bit lazy with the confinement food tho. My mum is a bit mordern so she said so long I add ginger to everything I should be fine...

Hi all, is it common to have cramp for several days after the d&c? Had very bad cramp on surgery day itself, next 2 day was quite ok. However the slight cramp feel came back again yday, which is alrdi 3 days past the surgery. Any idea how soon can i go for foot and back massage?

Hi all, is it common to have cramp for several days after the d&c? Had very bad cramp on surgery day itself, next 2 day was quite ok. However the slight cramp feel came back again yday, which is alrdi 3 days past the surgery. Any idea how soon can i go for foot and back massage?
Hi,

I'm cramping now. Did my surgery on Tuesday and was cramping so badly on Tuesday (which I cried for painkillers). Super okay on Wednesday and Thursday I was bloating and burping like a frog till now. There's mild cramps which I think it's the uterus contracting ?

How are you doing ?

Hi,

I'm cramping now. Did my surgery on Tuesday and was cramping so badly on Tuesday (which I cried for painkillers). Super okay on Wednesday and Thursday I was bloating and burping like a frog till now. There's mild cramps which I think it's the uterus contracting ?

How are you doing ?

Feeling good just that abit uncomfy with the cramp. I had super bad cramp on that day itself too. Quite heavy bleeding first 2 days, after that it's just spotting. Hopefully the bleeding will stop totally soon. Im doing mini confinement at my parents plc. Drink longan, red date n ginger tea everyday. Really warms the tummy area. Going to AMK see TCM later.

You doing any confinement? My grandma said avoid cold and spicy stuff. Avoid seafood, potatoes, cucumber, cabbage, tomato and other "cooling" veggies for the time being.

Feeling good just that abit uncomfy with the cramp. I had super bad cramp on that day itself too. Quite heavy bleeding first 2 days, after that it's just spotting. Hopefully the bleeding will stop totally soon. Im doing mini confinement at my parents plc. Drink longan, red date n ginger tea everyday. Really warms the tummy area. Going to AMK see TCM later.

You doing any confinement? My grandma said avoid cold and spicy stuff. Avoid seafood, potatoes, cucumber, cabbage, tomato and other "cooling" veggies for the time being.

Hi,
Yes it's common to have cramps.
I had cramps for about a week or so then stop.
Yday I thought it was last day of my mini 2 wks confinement and just happily craving n drank a can of cold drink.
The mild cramp slowly slip in again after that.
Am back to my LRD tea. Hahaha..

Pls get Shen hua tang from medical hall if u wanna clear the bleeding.
The other ladies recommend here.
So far so good for me.

My mum also ask me to avoid cooling food, seafood and cucumber etc.
No cold drinks too.

ic.. just in case any of u here wanna take yang ming jiu or DOM, do take it after u r done with the confinement. My TCM said it is too heaty to take both confinement meals and tonic wine together. He also mentioned for those cooling type of veggies like 白菜,bittergourd etc can also eat during confinement. Just cook it with garlic and ginger can eat already. TCM mentioned no seafood but fish is fine, no cold drinks. LRD tea if too heaty, can consider drink on alternate days.

He also advised me to start measuring temperature abt 1.5mths later.

I'm confining myself at home if that's confinement..doctor gave me mc till next week.. My food standards is a bit lacking since I'm home alone..Like yesterday I had ginger pumpkin soup..

Thanks for the heads up on cramps xisnique

Mine is evolving as I type.. Thought of catching a movie tonight ..I'm really not very good at home..

I'm confining myself at home if that's confinement..doctor gave me mc till next week.. My food standards is a bit lacking since I'm home alone..Like yesterday I had ginger pumpkin soup..

Thanks for the heads up on cramps xisnique

Mine is evolving as I type.. Thought of catching a movie tonight ..I'm really not very good at home..

Hey...
I understand staying home alone is boring and starts to make mind wonders ard.
Try to do something that makes you happy cos our hormones may crash during this time too.
I watch Runningman from youtube, go online shopping or fully "wrapped up" myself and go downstairs for a short walk and get some sun.

Hiya, do u girls go out in long sleeve and long pants? I went out in shorts and t-shirt yday when went to see TCM. Does it matter? Body been feeling warm since im taking ginger everyday. Sometimes it gets so warm that i have to stick my leg out of the quilt, my room's aircon temperature is ard 22 degrees.

I would prefer to cover up as much as possible at this stage, when out and about. You've already been doing confinement, might as well take extra step to pick long sleeves and long pants while out. Wind getting into your bones is no joke. I believe in such thing so it really depends if you do too.

I would prefer to cover up as much as possible at this stage, when out and about. You've already been doing confinement, might as well take extra step to pick long sleeves and long pants while out. Wind getting into your bones is no joke. I believe in such thing so it really depends if you do too.

Thanks Redvel! Will try to cover up when going out next time. Sometimes the weather is just too warm to wear long sleeve and pants. I just have to tahan for another week that mini confinement will be over. Have to avoid alot of food stuff over the cny period Haiz.. I just hope that my AF will come soon after that.

Does anyone haf backaches after m/c? Mine backaches seems more n more serious... I already miscarriage for 3 weeks

Does anyone haf backaches after m/c? Mine backaches seems more n more serious... I already miscarriage for 3 weeks

Hi Karen_23, i do experience slight backaches. Mine is on and off i experienced backaches during my pregnancy period too. Aft my d&c, i have backache whenever i have cramps. I asked my TCM, he said is quite common, should be gone when i recover. Have u consult ur gynae or any doc abt this?

Hi Karen_23, i do experience slight backaches. Mine is on and off i experienced backaches during my pregnancy period too. Aft my d&c, i have backache whenever i have cramps. I asked my TCM, he said is quite common, should be gone when i recover. Have u consult ur gynae or any doc abt this?
Hi evon 21 my tcm say is common n also due to I no enough sleep.. she say will acupuncture after cny..but I can't sit or stand long..need to lie or need cushion to support my back..

Hi evon 21 my tcm say is common n also due to I no enough sleep.. she say will acupuncture after cny..but I can't sit or stand long..need to lie or need cushion to support my back..

Ic.. u better rest well, dont carry heavy stuff and avoid household chores if possible. I have slipped disc problem so im quite careful with my back. U have to take care yar!

Hey, pls rest more.
It is very important to us to nurse our health back.
pls take care.

Hi, may i ask how long after d&c can we resume intimacy as well as exercises like running on threadmil and swimming? My mini.confinement ending on CNY eve. However i was told to avoid eating bean sprouts, cabbabe, potatoes, tomatoes, papaya, cucumber and all those that have 泥 type of food coz old ppl say will have some skin problem -_-""

Dear ladies, may I know how long does it take the mense back to normal after miscarriage

hi Karen_23,

mine came 6 weeks later. it depends on individual.
do consult doc when its the best time to start. I also schedule a date first not knowing when menses will come, the doc say if cannot make it den push to next month.

Hope this helps :)

hey babe i didnt do it before but i know a mummy who did. She had 3 mid term losses and did this, then her baby was born at 35 weeks i tink :)
So it helps, dont be afraid. jia you! I was a sub patient in NUH too, i love the nurses and doctors there, They helped me to give birth to a healthy baby. Im sure your number 2 will be fine :)

Hi. Thk u for sharing. i am hoping for a 40 weeks baby. Dunno if it's possible with my case. The gynae currently attending to me is Anita Kale. She has mentioned that they will take out the stitch at 36weeks. So hoping I won't go into labour before that.
It is now Day 3 post cerclage procedure. Feels weird to know tht there's that something in ur body.

Hi, may i ask how long after d&c can we resume intimacy as well as exercises like running on threadmil and swimming? My mini.confinement ending on CNY eve. However i was told to avoid eating bean sprouts, cabbabe, potatoes, tomatoes, papaya, cucumber and all those that have 泥 type of food coz old ppl say will have some skin problem -_-""

I stopped my mini confinement after 3 weeks.
I'm also avoiding the same food.
Prawns, sotongs and crabs too.

I'm already on the theadmill during my 3rd week after D&C. I skipped swimming though but had short sun tanning sessions.

As for intimacy, Gynae mentioned to me on my 2nd week followup that as long we are comfortable but dun push ourselves too hard if physically still not recovering well. It depends on individual recovery progress. Most ppl will advise 4 weeks later.

I just went to Buddhist lodge last month n I paid 100$ for all my three miscarriages..
100$ is got individual praying while 30$ is mass praying..
Go there now to register, they are starting the praying today..
Hi Jasmin, can i know where is buddhist lodge?

Oh dear ive been quoted By a master i see $500
Ur master is under Taoism?i did approach a few n different gave different prices..that why I have never wanted to do during my first miscarriages,only recent miscarriages den I decided to do cuz my kids too whiny Liao le..
And I googled here n there n ask around before I decided to choose this Buddhist lodge

Now (Chinese new year) and July they will do..tmr I will be Gg to pray only n will see how they do..
Went down Ydt to register. I will be going down tmr. Didn't know that we can do during this period. If not I'm still running here n there looking. Tks so much for ur info.

For those staying north-east area can do chao du at meow im kok yuen temple. the shifu told me have to chao du at least 3yrs for 婴灵 coz some will still linger around parents and dont wish to go。Paid $90 in total for 3 yrs. During 七月十五,十六 or 十七 either of the days go down and 拜拜。 bring some food and drinks or baby bottle with milk to 拜拜,then tell baby to be good go 投胎 soon.

Went down Ydt to register. I will be going down tmr. Didn't know that we can do during this period. If not I'm still running here n there looking. Tks so much for ur info.
I also went down yesterday..buy some sweets, bao and soft drks for them..prayed and left...

Back